Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So when is everyone packing it in for the hols?

+9
G.Wood
punit_cricket
Blackadder
embee
Red
Basil
Henry
skully
taipan
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So when is everyone packing it in for the hols? Empty So when is everyone packing it in for the hols?

Post by taipan Mon 20 Dec 2010, 11:22

For the first time since 1999 won't be working Xmas Eve
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

So when is everyone packing it in for the hols? Empty Re: So when is everyone packing it in for the hols?

Post by skully Mon 20 Dec 2010, 12:24

Yup, I'm off on 4 weeks holidays as off Xmas Eve as well. Heading up to the mid north coast of NSW for 3 weeks - glorious time of year - and there are two Test matches on in that time. Cool

I'm heading back to Sydney for 3 days, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Jan, to allow attendance at Day 1 of T5 of the Ashes as part of the Forum 5, who will hopefully hook up with a few other Forummers such as JGK, Hass and possibly Trev and Blackadder if they're anywhere near the joint. boozin
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

So when is everyone packing it in for the hols? Empty Re: So when is everyone packing it in for the hols?

Post by Henry Mon 20 Dec 2010, 12:27

I'm heading back to Sydney for 3 days, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Jan, to allow attendance at Day 1 of T5 of the Ashes as part of the Forum 5, who will hopefully hook up with a few other Forummers such as JGK, Hass and possibly Trev and Blackadder if they're anywhere near the joint.

I'd be happy to meet up for a drink but i'm a bit worried about being the only Englishman amongst all you Aussie supporters. Could get knifed, like....

BTW, who are the 'Forum five'?
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 20 Dec 2010, 12:40

Carn Trev, we'll be gentle. You may very well be able to give us a hard time over England having already won the Ashes, depending on what happens at the MCG.

The Forum 5, who will be in the O'Reilly stand, are Zat, lardy, embee, GWood (RD) and myself. We are very hopeful of meeting up with JGK and Hass and possibly yourself after play at one of the many decent pubs within walking distance of the SCG. Cool
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 20 Dec 2010, 12:53

I think Tom (Eric Air Emu) is going to be around Sydney at that time as well. Might be worth asking him along so that i'm not the only Pom copping it from you guys after England have surrendered the Ashes.....
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Mon 20 Dec 2010, 12:56

Eric is first of all going to have to get there. Not easy with all and sundry flights being cancelled. I know someone who is due in Oz for the the fourth test and was due to fly out last night - he thinks he might fly on Wednesday!
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 20 Dec 2010, 13:04

Thought Rachel was also going.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon 20 Dec 2010, 13:06

I'm on holidays already. Good times. Looking forward to the Boxing Day test - especially being part of a bumper crowd.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 20 Dec 2010, 13:07

I'm sure he can let her loose on Paddington's shops for a couple of hours.
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 20 Dec 2010, 13:26

Im off to Sydney on the 24th for a couple of weeks with TLA and tla

embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackadder Mon 20 Dec 2010, 17:18

skully wrote:Yup, I'm off on 4 weeks holidays as off Xmas Eve as well. Heading up to the mid north coast of NSW for 3 weeks - glorious time of year - and there are two Test matches on in that time. Cool

I'm heading back to Sydney for 3 days, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Jan, to allow attendance at Day 1 of T5 of the Ashes as part of the Forum 5, who will hopefully hook up with a few other Forummers such as JGK, Hass and possibly Trev and Blackadder if they're anywhere near the joint. boozin

Aye Skully as luck would have it with my rostering gods will be there day 1 (Brewongle Concourse), Day 2 (Victor Trumper stand) will definitly try and catch up.

Blackadder

So when is everyone packing it in for the hols? ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3959
Registration date : 2008-12-27
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by punit_cricket Mon 20 Dec 2010, 17:22

skully wrote:Yup, I'm off on 4 weeks holidays as off Xmas Eve as well. Heading up to the mid north coast of NSW for 3 weeks - glorious time of year - and there are two Test matches on in that time. Cool

4 weeks..woaah..
Have a good time.
It's nice to have long holidays Smile

punit_cricket

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-11-22
Flag/Background : ind

http://www.cricketheroes.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 20 Dec 2010, 22:08

skully wrote:Carn Trev, we'll be gentle. You may very well be able to give us a hard time over England having already won the Ashes, depending on what happens at the MCG.

The Forum 5, who will be in the O'Reilly stand, are Zat, lardy, embee, GWood (RD) and myself. We are very hopeful of meeting up with JGK and Hass and possibly yourself after play at one of the many decent pubs within walking distance of the SCG. Cool

embee will be looking for new victims by about Tea.
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 20 Dec 2010, 22:51

Given that I have days in the members at the MCG and SCG, I will be looking for a new liver by about January 7th.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Mon 20 Dec 2010, 22:54

Henry wrote:
I'm heading back to Sydney for 3 days, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Jan, to allow attendance at Day 1 of T5 of the Ashes as part of the Forum 5, who will hopefully hook up with a few other Forummers such as JGK, Hass and possibly Trev and Blackadder if they're anywhere near the joint.

I'd be happy to meet up for a drink but i'm a bit worried about being the only Englishman amongst all you Aussie supporters. Could get knifed, like....

Don't do it, Mudge. They'll use you for a sex game then burn you in the bath.

LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 20 Dec 2010, 22:55

The match is in Sydney, not Adelaide...

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 20 Dec 2010, 23:00

Dello wrote:
Henry wrote:

He's probably most afraid of being put in the bath

my turn to retrieve my coat
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Mon 20 Dec 2010, 23:02

G.Wood wrote:
Dello wrote:
Henry wrote:

He's probably most afraid of being put in the bath

my turn to retrieve my coat

Heh - [trev]So you're saying there'll be pros and cons?[/trev]
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Tue 21 Dec 2010, 00:09

Working the morning of the 23rd then off to lunch.

Having a week or so at the foot of Mt Warning (NSW Far North Coast). Intend to be taking money off mini Mick on the golf course and all other activities sanctioned by me.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Tue 21 Dec 2010, 00:23

Mick Sawyer wrote:Working the morning of the 23rd then off to lunch.

Having a week or so at the foot of Mt Warning (NSW Far North Coast). Intend to be taking money off mini Mick on the golf course and all other activities sanctioned by me.

I'll be down the road (just round the corner from Federal) - so if you happen to drop in at the Bangalow pub or Ballina races and see a short drunk ugly bloke say g'day
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Tue 21 Dec 2010, 01:13

Ponting's going to be there?
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Tue 21 Dec 2010, 02:49

G.Wood wrote:
Mick Sawyer wrote:Working the morning of the 23rd then off to lunch.

I'll be down the road (just round the corner from Federal) - so if you happen to drop in at the Bangalow pub or Ballina races and see a short drunk ugly bloke say g'day

I won't get that far south. Enjoy.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Tue 21 Dec 2010, 02:56

Do you start to get the shakes?
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Tue 21 Dec 2010, 03:04

G.Wood wrote:Do you start to get the shakes?

It's all good. I amuse myself by predicting the first time I'll be told the Broncos win Premierships because they have the whole of Qld to choose from.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Tue 21 Dec 2010, 03:08

Chippy northern hick spivs

It's just south of Newcastle that they stop giving a meld
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum