Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'...

+2
Henry
Zat
6 posters

Go down

CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'... Empty CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'...

Post by Zat Sun 21 Nov 2010, 21:24

If you switched on the so-called 'all-star' game yesterday, you may have seen, during the pre-match stuff, shots from inside one opf the team's dressing rooms. Apparently Nein has out a request to CA to be allowed to do the same with the Aussie team this summer, and the team is - according to this article - 'considering it'.

I hope they consider it and then tell Nein to go f*ck themselves.

I know it's all the rage in Australian sports coverage to show what's going on inside the rooms, but I don't think there's a lot of other places that do it. FFS the game in this country has aready prostituted itself to Nein in just about every other way it can.

And I must say I liked this bit too:
For the first time, the score will run on the bottom of the screen rather than in the top left corner, so the two batsmen's totals can be seen at all times.

The new graphics have been driven by Nine's creative director Alex Rolls and chief statistician Max Kruger, while executive producer of cricket, Brad McNamara, will orchestrate the coverage.

''We're introducing things that nobody has ever seen before,'' Crawley said.
So Nein, ctaching up with what the rest of the cricket TV coverage world has done for years is 'introducing things nobody has ever seen before'? When do the rights come up for bidding again?

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'... Empty Re: CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'...

Post by Henry Sun 21 Nov 2010, 23:18

I loved it how they introduced their "revolutionary" new six distance measurer a few weeks ago. I remember that being used in the 2007 T20 world cup.

They try to act like pay tv doesn't exist.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'... Empty Re: CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'...

Post by Basil Mon 22 Nov 2010, 00:29

Zat wrote:If you switched on the so-called 'all-star' game yesterday, you may have seen, during the pre-match stuff, shots from inside one opf the team's dressing rooms. Apparently Nein has out a request to CA to be allowed to do the same with the Aussie team this summer, and the team is - according to this article - 'considering it'.

I hope they consider it and then tell Nein to go f*ck themselves.

I know it's all the rage in Australian sports coverage to show what's going on inside the rooms, but I don't think there's a lot of other places that do it. FFS the game in this country has aready prostituted itself to Nein in just about every other way it can.

And I must say I liked this bit too:
For the first time, the score will run on the bottom of the screen rather than in the top left corner, so the two batsmen's totals can be seen at all times.

The new graphics have been driven by Nine's creative director Alex Rolls and chief statistician Max Kruger, while executive producer of cricket, Brad McNamara, will orchestrate the coverage.

''We're introducing things that nobody has ever seen before,'' Crawley said.
So Nein, ctaching up with what the rest of the cricket TV coverage world has done for years is 'introducing things nobody has ever seen before'? When do the rights come up for bidding again?

Punter going for a sh!t?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 22 Nov 2010, 00:38

CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'... MitchelljohnsonTV-420x0

I'm hardly bowled over....
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 22 Nov 2010, 00:40

PP will be ecstatic. The PACE of every delivery from the last five overs.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 22 Nov 2010, 00:42

will they have a crap-o-meter for Midge's bowling?
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 22 Nov 2010, 00:43

G.Wood wrote:will they have a crap-o-meter for Midge's bowling?
They looked at installing one, but every time Tawny Grigg opened his mouth, it exploded.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Mon 22 Nov 2010, 07:04

a flatline?
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11979
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackadder Mon 22 Nov 2010, 07:30

Can exclusively reveal the Crapometer sponsored by Sorbent

CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'... Crapometer2

Blackadder

CricAus to sell out again? And other nein 'innovations'... ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3959
Registration date : 2008-12-27
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down