Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would a prolonged Aussie decline do to Test cricket?

+10
lotr
horace
taipan
Batman
The One
JKLever
Hass
Zat
lardbucket
beamer
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would a prolonged Aussie decline do to Test cricket? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would a prolonged Aussie decline do to Test cricket?

Post by The One Tue 11 Jan 2011, 09:53

i dont know. i dont support it either. the smaller cities make much more money from odis anyways, so better to give them odis than tests

keep tests to bombay, calcutta, madras, bangalore and maybe delhi and hyderabad

everyone in india seems to be saying this. but the bcci doesnt want to listen. probably some kind of political back-hander

The One

Number of posts : 9035
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

What would a prolonged Aussie decline do to Test cricket? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would a prolonged Aussie decline do to Test cricket?

Post by Aditya Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:52

taipan wrote:All I know is that when I watch tests in India all I see is empty grounds.

Yeah, spot the crowd here. Dull like the Saffer grounds

Sad

Aditya

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Tue 11 Jan 2011, 11:02

I was just starting to feel a bit of sympathy for Aus and their decline, but then I watched a bit of Inside Cricket and they showed all the verbals that Aus dished out at Perth, so now I hope they suffer longer.

C*nts.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Tue 11 Jan 2011, 11:10

Henry wrote:I was just starting to feel a bit of sympathy for Aus and their decline.

FFS...
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Tue 11 Jan 2011, 12:50

Henry wrote:I was just starting to feel a bit of sympathy for Aus and their decline, but then I watched a bit of Inside Cricket and they showed all the verbals that Aus dished out at Perth, so now I hope they suffer longer.

C*nts.

Why - what's the big deal, Trev? The England players were keen to play it down after the game. Or at least KP and MP were, both saying it didn't go overboard and would, in any case, stay on the pitch.
Jontyh
Jontyh

What would a prolonged Aussie decline do to Test cricket? - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2257
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Tue 11 Jan 2011, 13:00

Jontyh wrote:
Henry wrote:I was just starting to feel a bit of sympathy for Aus and their decline, but then I watched a bit of Inside Cricket and they showed all the verbals that Aus dished out at Perth, so now I hope they suffer longer.

C*nts.

Why - what's the big deal, Trev? The England players were keen to play it down after the game. Or at least KP and MP were, both saying it didn't go overboard and would, in any case, stay on the pitch.

There's nothing wrong with a few verbals. Still, it made the Aussies look like c*nts.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Tue 11 Jan 2011, 13:38

Talking of yapping - Nasser reminded me of a classic reply the other day,of the time Langer was giving him some lip.

Nasser told him to ****** off ..... was happy to take earhole from the playing XI, but since he was only the bus driver he could zip it ....

... or words to that effect Very Happy
Growler
Growler

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 11 Jan 2011, 13:45

Hey Growls, are congratulations in order?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Tue 11 Jan 2011, 15:18

no buddy, not 'til my son finishes university.

In a nutshell, the boss has a savings account. If we marry, my ex can try & get her paws on it whilst laddo's in education ..... she ruined me once 15 years ago. I'm not giving her a second bite.
Growler
Growler

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 12 Jan 2011, 06:05

So you are also going through the uni bit.

How the hell does that work?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 12 Jan 2011, 06:29

Growler wrote:she ruined me once 15 years ago. I'm not giving her a second bite.
Love's grand, divorce is a hundred grand.

My divorce was the best hundred grand I ever spent.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2