Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Aussies. I'm sure you all knew this was coming.....

+9
Basil
Jontyh
Henry
spangler
taipan
G.Wood
PeterCS
beamer
LeFromage
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FAO Aussies. I'm sure you all knew this was coming..... Empty FAO Aussies. I'm sure you all knew this was coming.....

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2011, 22:33

Well played on a spectacular 12 year run of world cup supremacy. A truly phenomenal achievement, and one that will probably never be bettered.

Fair play.

Back to top Go down

FAO Aussies. I'm sure you all knew this was coming..... Empty Re: FAO Aussies. I'm sure you all knew this was coming.....

Post by LeFromage Thu 24 Mar 2011, 22:41

*scans for NSR*
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FAO Aussies. I'm sure you all knew this was coming..... Empty Re: FAO Aussies. I'm sure you all knew this was coming.....

Post by beamer Thu 24 Mar 2011, 22:59

And you've gone out of the tournament (at least) two days before a team that can't even beat Ireland or Bangladesh.

beamer

Number of posts : 15399
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2011, 23:04

Dello wrote:*scans for NSR*
Despite my usual baiting this was a rare sincere appreciation of those godless qunts who have battered all comers for over a decade.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu 24 Mar 2011, 23:05

*re-scans for NSR*
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2011, 23:09

FFS I'm clearly pissed Dello you dick, I always make irrational statements in this state. I can still spell so count yourself lucky you mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2011, 23:22

I retract that. I actually was being f**king gallant you dicks. ****** you all, ******, the lot of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2011, 23:30

ACTUALY NO. NOT THE LOT OF YOU.

THE NEG REPPER.

YOU KNOW WHO THE ****** YOU ARE YOU PISSING SHITHEAD BASTARD, NEG REP ME ALL ****** NIGHT, AT THE END OF THE DAY I GO TO SLEEP SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT? NOTHING. NOTHING BECAUSE IM A ****** SLEEP AND YOU CANT NEG REP ME SLEEPING. YOU CAN BUIT IM ASLEEP SO I DONT CARE, NEG REP A SLEEPING ****** COS THAST WHO YOU ARE.

****** YOU. AND YOULLL KEEP PD OING IT WONT YOU.

IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE I WILL SCORN YOU WITH MUCH DERIOSION.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu 24 Mar 2011, 23:35

Jack the Repper?

Anyone? Anyone?

I'll get my coat...
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2011, 23:39

It's someone tho. it's ****** someone. NINETEEN NEGATIVE VOTES. AFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR YOU ******. AND MOST OF YOU ARE INNOCENT BUT ONE OF YOU IS INTENT ON DESTROYING ME.

This is your last. This is your last.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Fri 25 Mar 2011, 00:26

wtf
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 01:09

im goint to bed now but i waw ****** serious, i resopecxt the achivenment. nlo one will match it.l fiar plau aussies, good lads. properl; good lads.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Fri 25 Mar 2011, 01:12

ffs vilks
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Fri 25 Mar 2011, 02:12

stop trying to make vilks truckle to you
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 25 Mar 2011, 06:04

vilkrang wrote:ACTUALY NO. NOT THE LOT OF YOU.

THE NEG REPPER.

YOU KNOW WHO THE ****** YOU ARE YOU PISSING SHITHEAD BASTARD, NEG REP ME ALL ****** NIGHT, AT THE END OF THE DAY I GO TO SLEEP SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT? NOTHING. NOTHING BECAUSE IM A ****** SLEEP AND YOU CANT NEG REP ME SLEEPING. YOU CAN BUIT IM ASLEEP SO I DONT CARE, NEG REP A SLEEPING ****** COS THAST WHO YOU ARE.

****** YOU. AND YOULLL KEEP PD OING IT WONT YOU.

IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE I WILL SCORN YOU WITH MUCH DERIOSION.

Normal service has been resumed.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri 25 Mar 2011, 08:22

vilkrang wrote:im goint to bed now but i waw ****** serious, i resopecxt the achivenment. nlo one will match it.l fiar plau aussies, good lads. properl; good lads.

Mmm pilau. Pos rep.
spangler
spangler

FAO Aussies. I'm sure you all knew this was coming..... 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2554
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 10:46

Oops...

Ah well, could have been worse, and hangover hasn't kicked in yet which is nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Fri 25 Mar 2011, 10:49

That escalated quickly. I mean....that really got outta hand fast!
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 11:09

9% cider is a biatch....

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Fri 25 Mar 2011, 11:13

Ouch. That'll give you the hangover from hell.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 11:18

I'm actually feeling rather sprightly this morning.

Might be still pissed of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Fri 25 Mar 2011, 11:29

Yeah. About 3pm is the killer when you've been on the strong sauce the night before..
Jontyh
Jontyh

FAO Aussies. I'm sure you all knew this was coming..... MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2257
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Fri 25 Mar 2011, 11:42

After many years' trial and error, I now hardly ever drink any beer stronger than 5%
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 25 Mar 2011, 12:12

vilkrang wrote:9% cider is a biatch....

What sort of cider is 9%? Westons Vintage is 8.2, that's as big as I know. Don't tell me you mean the white stuff?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Fri 25 Mar 2011, 12:19

He's mixing it with wood alcohol, Danny.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next