Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Pakistan. Normal service has now resumed......

+14
Zat
lotr
LeFromage
taipan
PeterCS
JKLever
furriner
PlanetPakistan
The One
Paul Keating
Bradman
Brass Monkey
Merlin
Batman
18 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Thank you Pakistan. Normal service has now resumed...... Empty Thank you Pakistan. Normal service has now resumed......

Post by Batman Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:12

Match-fixing charges levelled against Pak cricket team in Lahore HC - LINK!

Why don't these arseholes get a life? Is Pakistan team to answer to honorable courts after every match it loses?
holy-sheep
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Thank you Pakistan. Normal service has now resumed...... Empty Re: Thank you Pakistan. Normal service has now resumed......

Post by Merlin Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:15

Is Pakistan team to answer to honorable courts after every match it loses?
Yep.

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Thank you Pakistan. Normal service has now resumed...... Empty Re: Thank you Pakistan. Normal service has now resumed......

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:23

Well, after seeing the highlights, I'd like to call up the umpires. Talk about home-crowd-benefit-of-NO-doubt.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat 02 Apr 2011, 21:54

I wonder how much test has Afridi played to ask for a 'rest'?

Afridi asks to be rested from West Indies tour - LINK

scratch
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 04 Apr 2011, 06:43

That didn't take too long did it? Now qunt Afridi goes back to India bashing the moment he is interviewed on TV in Pak:

Indians not as 'large hearted' as Pakistanis: Afridi - LINK!

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us,"
Laughing

[youtube][/youtube]

LOL @ Afridi...

The so called "large hearted" and "Muslim hearted" ones are the guys who have indulged in the following in recent years:

1. Sold their country for money in match fixing - Aamer, Asif, Butt, Akmal
2. Ball Tampering - Afridi, Akhtar and most of Pak bowlers as admitted by Imran
3. Pitch Tampering - Again, the "large hearted" Afridi the culprit
4. Performance enhancing drugs/cheating - Asif, Akhtar
5. Infighting and backstabbing of captains - Younis Khan, Youhana, Butt, Akhter, Akmals etc.

Laughing boxer
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 04 Apr 2011, 07:00

Yeah but what Pakistani cricketers do to their sport, Indian pollies do to their country. Their own finance minister dumped a bucket of sh!t on them at an EU conference just a couple of weeks ago.

"The root cause of horribly entrenched corruption is dynastic influence", something like that anyway.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 04 Apr 2011, 08:03

Politicians are the same corrupt qunts everywhere. I think we can exclude the terms 'potiticians' and 'terrorists' from the list of people we can consider as human beings.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Keating Mon 04 Apr 2011, 10:03

oh fark off. This is what i have to put up with because you have creamed your pants after Saturday. There is so much bitterness in you.

Just celebrate the win. Leave your biases and prejudice to another day.
Paul Keating
Paul Keating

Thank you Pakistan. Normal service has now resumed...... Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4663
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:18

Paul Keating wrote:oh fark off. This is what i have to put up with because you have creamed your pants after Saturday. There is so much bitterness in you.

Just celebrate the win. Leave your biases and prejudice to another day.

Excuse me? The opening posts were a word of sympathy at Pak players having to answer to courts because they lost to India and having to been seen in the lens of matchfixing again. There was serious concern there. The second one was rightfully about Afridi, a national captain belittling Indians on national TV after losing a game and bringing religion into it vis a vis 'Muslim hearts' after all the applause he got from the Indian public? Why should we take that sh!t? Just last year Tanvir was bad mouthing Indians questioning our integrity on national TV because his team didn't get IPL contracts. We praised them and appreciated them after the game was over. That was different. But if their captain is going to talk rubbish about Indians after the game to his media to appeal to fanatics, why should we appreciate it?

And here's more condescending BS coming our way not from me, but Pak media even suggesting hat the DRS appeal that SRT won at the semis was rigged by 'IT enginneers from Bangalore'.

How gross is that? How is reporting such myopic and deplorable reactions amounting to spreading hatred? The WC was rigged. All matches were rigged. DRS was rigged. Hawkeye was rigged. We don't have big enough hearts [we paid them good money for their hosting rights even though other teams didn't want to tour them], IPL decided the WC champions, Bangalore engineers helped India cheat the cup.....thats a lot of love and appreciation flowing out there surely?

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\04\04\story_4-4-2011_pg3_2
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Mon 04 Apr 2011, 12:24

one thought afridi was a bit different, but he seems to have reverted to type on his return

ah well. probably cant expect much better with the school syllabus the way it is

The One

Number of posts : 9035
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 05 Apr 2011, 03:50

Shameful YET brilliant stuff from Shahid.

Claiming moral superiority purely based on religion is as bad as racism and Afridi should be warned. The people who have done the GREATEST good to mankind(research scientists) aren't very religious at all.

Having said that i am really glad that he took a shot at the Indian media and how it has ruined the relationship between the 2 countries. There is absolutely no doubt that Indian media is filthy and should be banned for good, most people inside India hate their media as much as the Pakistanis yet at the same time they get fooled quite easily.

PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 05 Apr 2011, 08:44

PlanetPakistan wrote:Shameful YET brilliant stuff from Shahid.

Claiming moral superiority purely based on religion is as bad as racism and Afridi should be warned. The people who have done the GREATEST good to mankind(research scientists) aren't very religious at all.

Having said that i am really glad that he took a shot at the Indian media and how it has ruined the relationship between the 2 countries. There is absolutely no doubt that Indian media is filthy and should be banned for good, most people inside India hate their media as much as the Pakistanis yet at the same time they get fooled quite easily.

Dude medias are bad everywhere. Are Aus and Eng also happy with it's media. You aren't saying anything about your abysmal media that cooked up conspiracy stories to defame India and BCCI to 'finish' Pak cricket, regarding hosting the WC when other teams were not interested in touring due to security concerns. They went overboard with some of your team's serving players in degrading Indians and their 'zehniyat;' on not winning IPL contracts due to the tense political situation post 26/11. Even now you have nothing to say to suggestions of how everything in this WC was fixed for corporate India to win the cup as suggested by your media. It's not been a one way street with Pak media going overboard to attack India at every stage in all matters cricket. Don't use that silly media stick to get one poke in like Afridi has been doing and justify that.

Last edited by Batman on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 08:47; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 05 Apr 2011, 08:45

Now twat Afridi says he was 'misquoted'. I can understand 'misquotes' in a printed interview, but how can someone be misquoted when he is mouthing off live on a national TV, footage of which is freely available everywhere? What a guy!
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Tue 05 Apr 2011, 10:25

PlanetPakistan wrote:Having said that i am really glad that he took a shot at the Indian media and how it has ruined the relationship between the 2 countries.

lol! i would think terrorist attacks spoil relations more. the indian media can be terrible, but its not exactly an ajmal kasab, masood azhar, dawood ibrahim or the thousand others like them

maybe they should be more like the pakistani media, with wonderful analysts and peaceniks like zaid hamid Wink

The One

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 05 Apr 2011, 13:35

The One wrote:
PlanetPakistan wrote:Having said that i am really glad that he took a shot at the Indian media and how it has ruined the relationship between the 2 countries.

lol! i would think terrorist attacks spoil relations more. the indian media can be terrible, but its not exactly an ajmal kasab, masood azhar, dawood ibrahim or the thousand others like them

maybe they should be more like the pakistani media, with wonderful analysts and peaceniks like zaid hamid Wink
Obviously i am not comparing the media to Samjutha express disaster and murders like Modi yet at the same time i would rather eat sh*t that we are currently testing in the lab( Evil or Very Mad )than listen(or believe) the Indian media(it really is THAT bad)

By attacking the Indian media Afridi has made up for every stupid shot he has ever played, more public figures(ESPECIALLY Indians) need to do the same.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 05 Apr 2011, 14:00

PlanetPakistan wrote:
The One wrote:

Obviously i am not comparing the media to Samjutha express disaster and murders like Modi yet at the same time i would rather eat sh*t that we are currently testing in the lab( Evil or Very Mad )than listen(or believe) the Indian media(it really is THAT bad)

By attacking the Indian media Afridi has made up for every stupid shot he has ever played, more public figures(ESPECIALLY Indians) need to do the same.

Come again? Like I said in the thread title - Normal service has now resumed. I am not surprised at all.
Rolling Eyes
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Tue 05 Apr 2011, 16:25

PlanetPakistan wrote:i would rather eat sh*t that we are currently testing in the lab( Evil or Very Mad )than listen(or believe) the Indian media(it really is THAT bad)

fair enough. if you dont like it you dont like it. i dont think there are too many defenders of the hindi news channels in india, i dont even watch them. the only news channels worth seeing in the subcon are a handful of indian english news channels (those too sometimes with a large pinch of salt), the rest are plain sensationalist

but thats not why people are shocked (are we really?) at afridi's comments. its his comments on 'muslims and pakistanis having larger hearts than indians'. thats just laughable

The One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 16:35

We shouldn't be too quick to judge. Afridi may have been using his spare time conducting biological studies and experiments to prove his findings.

Lets not jump to any rash conclusions just yet and wait for the study to emerge.

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Tue 05 Apr 2011, 16:38

afridi having a brain. that would be quite a shocking revelation itself

The One

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 05 Apr 2011, 16:48

Aye, pretty woeful. What about Shoaib Malik's apology & thanks to Muslims around the world for their loss to India in the T20 final or whatever it was? F*cking 'tard. It's pathetic to bring religion into anything but one's personal life. Quite astonishing that it's as vehement quoted in such an enlightened age.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Tue 05 Apr 2011, 16:54

par for the course

last year sohail tanvir said 'hindus carry smiles on their faces and a dagger in their pockets'. cant say i am surprised YoYo became MoYo

The One

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 05 Apr 2011, 17:12

The One wrote:par for the course

last year sohail tanvir said 'hindus carry smiles on their faces and a dagger in their pockets'. cant say i am surprised YoYo became MoYo
There is certainly racism against the Hindus with in Pakistan how ever you are confusing Sohail Tanvir with Farkaroo who i remember said that EXACT thing.

p.s Thats another thing which i am quite disappointed with...

M Yousuf became one of the most hated Pakistani cricketers on Indian forums and among the Indian forumers as soon as there was news about his converting to Islam.

Last edited by PlanetPakistan on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 17:17; edited 1 time in total
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 05 Apr 2011, 17:16

BTW is it surprising that Fatty hasn't posted about the alleged racist comments by Gambhir which were significantly worse than anything said by Afridi.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Tue 05 Apr 2011, 17:19

you just said it. alleged

havent read any racist comments. are they all over the pakistani media then?

The One

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 05 Apr 2011, 17:23

The One wrote:you just said it. alleged

havent read any racist comments. are they all over the pakistani media then?
errr they are every where

Did his comments motivate you to do well against Australia?
I don't play for Ian Chappell. I play for India, I play for the 100 million people of my country.

And those 100 million people would be desperate for you to win.
We are aware and will give our best. And if we win the final, for me, it'll be dedicated to the people who lost their lives in the 26/11 massacre. To my mind, a win against Pakistan and a win in the final and that too in Mumbai should be dedicated to those victims.

Do you think that will soothe their pain?
I am sure the win against Pakistan would have helped. Once on a trip to Jammu, I met some army men. They told me whatever we do, whoever we play; we should never lose to Pakistan. One of them was posted at the Indo-Pak border and was so emotional that he suggested that I should have a tattoo on my body saying, "I will never lose to Pakistan".
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next