Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does everyone sneeze in threes, or is it just me?

+8
doremi
skully
Brass Monkey
lardbucket
taipan
WideWally
Big Dog
LeFromage
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does everyone sneeze in threes, or is it just me? Empty Does everyone sneeze in threes, or is it just me?

Post by LeFromage Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:56

Sneeze, sneeze, bit of a pause to build up anticipation, the big finish.

What's everyone else's sneeze routine?

LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does everyone sneeze in threes, or is it just me? Empty Re: Does everyone sneeze in threes, or is it just me?

Post by Big Dog Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:57

Same here Rolling Eyes
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Does everyone sneeze in threes, or is it just me? Empty Re: Does everyone sneeze in threes, or is it just me?

Post by WideWally Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:57

You're sick!
WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9700
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:58

Big Dog wrote:Same here Rolling Eyes

We should start a club. Or a support group.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:59

WideWally wrote:You're sick!

You're out of the club.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by WideWally Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:59

Good.

I'll stay healthy.

WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9700
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:00

You need three good blasts to clear out the sinuses. Cool
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:23

Normally more than 3. 17 is my record.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:26

bless you, blast you, FFS stop that.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38103
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:27

taipan wrote:Normally more than 3. 17 is my record.

As a sneeze is just a nasal orgasm that would make you a sex maniac. Shocked
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:29

the old joke ...

I have a problem - every time I sneeze I have an orgasm

really, what do you take for that?

pepper

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:47

I'm a 1.5er really - so rather than atchoo. atchoo. it's atch-ATCHOO. Though I don't say atchoo. It sounds like a heavy cough. I suppose you'd call it two sneezes, on reflection.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:49

Brass Monkey wrote:I'm a 1.5er really - so rather than atchoo. atchoo. it's atch-ATCHOO. Though I don't say atchoo. It sounds like a heavy cough. I suppose you'd call it two sneezes, on reflection.

Pansy... Rolling Eyes
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:52

It's the way Lord God made me. I'm not going to feel ashamed for sneezing less than the people in this thread - I'm a real man! With real feelings.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:02

And girly sneezes.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:15

Fark you're like the qunt next door (no, the other neighbour) who gets a head of steam up and just lets rip as loud as he can, and spraying as much mucus as he can. I feel like putting the hose on him and yelling "cover your mouth, ya rude farker".

I watched an old bitch do that in an RSL one lunch time not so long ago. I glared at her after she sneezed loudly about 8 times and barfed snot all over the pokie in front of her. She looked at me and said "I couldn't help it". I said "you could've covered your mouth, someone will be using that poker machine after you [ya rude old qunt]". She just pulled a face. I f@rted on her as I got up and left (well, I would've if I had one ready to go). Evil or Very Mad
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105949

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:46

I think I'm in the three times club as well. Though my sneezes are more implosions than explosions. That amuses my friends for some reason.
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:54

I just had a 4 fer, first three were standard dry one but the fourth one was a bit wet, not very snotty but a bit saliva-ey. I dont have a tissue.
I've had better sneezes, ones where I've really thrown my body into them and projectile snotted something in front of me.

That's it for my sneeze story for today. We'll resume with more tomorrow including the time when I sneezed and coughed at the same time.

Thanks
spangler
spangler

Does everyone sneeze in threes, or is it just me? 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2554
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 05 Jul 2011, 13:56

skully wrote:
Fark you're like the qunt next door (no, the other neighbour) who gets a head of steam up and just lets rip as loud as he can, and spraying as much mucus as he can. I feel like putting the hose on him and yelling "cover your mouth, ya rude farker".

I watched an old bitch do that in an RSL one lunch time not so long ago. I glared at her after she sneezed loudly about 8 times and barfed snot all over the pokie in front of her. She looked at me and said "I couldn't help it". I said "you could've covered your mouth, someone will be using that poker machine after you [ya rude old qunt]". She just pulled a face. I f@rted on her as I got up and left (well, I would've if I had one ready to go). Evil or Very Mad

You were playing the pokies?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 05 Jul 2011, 14:01

taipan wrote:
skully wrote:

Well you need a permit to start a fire in your backyard nowadys so it was probably easier to put the money through the machines than use it as kindling.

Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 06 Jul 2011, 09:09

skully wrote:

your poor Mum

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 07 Jul 2011, 00:40

A diet of canned dog food will do that to you...

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Thu 07 Jul 2011, 00:43

Anyone who doesn't sneeze three times is weird.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 07 Jul 2011, 00:50

taipan wrote:
skully wrote:

Yeah. It was pretty depressing, actually. I had lamely convinced myself that I nothing better to do than go down to the local RSL and put $20 in the pokies every day at lunch time. Our office was on the north bank of Sydney Harbour just near the Harbour Bridge, so it was a p!ss poor piece of logic. I would play for half an hour (Aussies will know the King/Queen of the Nile pokies), occasionally have a win, often simply take my $20 out after 30 minutes of back and forth, and occasionally lose the lobster.

My boss sorta got me into it, as he loved nothing more than whacking a lazy couple of $100 through the bandits each lunchtime. Fortunately I changed jobs and got out of that rut.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105949

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 07 Jul 2011, 01:36

Not sure if the stat still holds (or indeed was ever true) but it used to be said that something like 80% of the World's pokies were in NSW.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next