Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I''ve been crying my eyes out all night.....

+10
bodyline
tricycle
taipan
skully
Nath
Big Dog
Brass Monkey
Basil
LeFromage
Henry
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well, I''ve been crying my eyes out all night..... Empty Well, I''ve been crying my eyes out all night.....

Post by Henry Sat 30 Jun 2012, 01:33

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9366100/Tom-Cruise-deeply-saddened-as-Katie-Holmes-files-for-divorce-and-seeks-sole-custody-of-Suri.html

I always suspected the marriage was a sham. That Scientology is some weird sh*t.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Well, I''ve been crying my eyes out all night..... Empty Re: Well, I''ve been crying my eyes out all night.....

Post by LeFromage Sat 30 Jun 2012, 02:05

Didn't Nicole Kidman's contract with him come to an end when she was 33 too?

It's some Logan's Run shit, right there.

God, why am I even commenting - who gives two f*cks?
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Well, I''ve been crying my eyes out all night..... Empty Re: Well, I''ve been crying my eyes out all night.....

Post by Basil Sat 30 Jun 2012, 02:14

Dello wrote:Didn't Nicole Kidman's contract with him come to an end when she was 33 too?

Which is probably all Katie got out of Tom.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Sat 30 Jun 2012, 07:08

I may give her a bell. Tainted meat though... you're not going to come out of that freaky relationship in any good shape.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 30 Jun 2012, 08:37

I can't wait for the South Park episode that will cover this. Laughing
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Sat 30 Jun 2012, 08:52

Big Dog wrote:I can't wait for the South Park episode that will cover this. Laughing

we'll have to wait until end of September though
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11981
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2012, 12:41

Big Dog wrote:I can't wait for the South Park episode that will cover this. Laughing
Exactly what I was thinking, it's a shame it didn't happen when a series was currently being shown as they make most episodes on the fly so would definately have included this.

The 3 episodes where he appears have all been classics so I hope they do bring it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2012, 12:42

If any more proof were needed that it was a sham:

"However, legal experts said the actor could be prepared to give up a larger slice of his £160 million fortune in return for Miss Holmes remaining silent about the details of their marriage. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2012, 12:47

Someone has had some fun on Cruise's wikipedia page, one of the news stories at the bottom says "^ "Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes split after five years of marriage: 'Tom is very happy and is now a flaming homosexual.,' says actor's rep"."

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 01 Jul 2012, 09:17

Dello wrote:Didn't Nicole Kidman's contract with him come to an end when she was 33 too?

Mimi Rogers, Kidman and Holmes - all divorced at 33.

Midget freak.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Sun 01 Jul 2012, 09:27

TBH, I bet they're all glad to be away from the freak.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:30

She won't because Cruise will pay her a shitload not to, but I'd love her to spill the beans on the midget and his obsession with Scientology.

Hopefully Katie has got Suri away early enough before the retards could brainwash her.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105981

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:46

skully wrote:
Hopefully Katie has got Suri away early enough before the retards could brainwash her.

I'm sure she'll be much better off being raised by someone who not only entered into a sham relationship as a PR exercise to maintain the illusion of his heterosexuality, but brought a kid into the debacle...
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:52

Aye, JD.

During my Uni years, me and my mates used to harassed on a daily basis by Scientologist drones to go to their centre and see what was on offer. As a gee-up one day, we pre-agreed that we would go along.

It was mind-blowing bulltwang that they wanted us believe in and sign up to. At the end of the "tour" we all looked at each other, turned to the drone and in unison said the pre-arranged "You are farking kidding, right?".

Needless to say, they never annoyed us again.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:03

I'd say the same about any religion, though.

Don't know why Scientologists are particularly singled out as being sinister weirdos - have a look at the rest.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:07

Dello wrote:I'd say the same about any religion, though.

Don't know why Scientologists are particularly singled out as being sinister weirdos - have a look at the rest.

At least the other ones have a bit of history behind them.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:07

Most religious folk are harmless, particularly in secular society. I'm not saying we don't have the wackos, we do, but they tend to take a backseat (in England anyway, America is a bit of a different story).

But Scientology is a different level of batshit crazy, and how they treat ex-members or "enemies" of scientology is genuinely scary. My Mum is a Christian and although I think she is deluded it doesn't worry me. If she was a scientologist then her "faith" would require her to cut me out of her life completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:09

Brass Monkey wrote:

At least the other ones have a bit of history behind them.

So will Scientology in a couple of hundred years.

Will that make it more credible?
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:10

Cruise? Travolta?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:13

Dello wrote:
So will Scientology in a couple of hundred years.

Will that make it more credible?

Well, we don't really know who the Bible or whatever was written by.. we know that this gent is a 100% bonafide bullshitting whackjob. We can only surmise that the Bible writer was. By definition that's more credible.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:21

Here's a nice video which splices South Park explaining a bit of Scientology (which as the message at the bottom of the screen says, is actually what Scientologists believe) with Tom Cruise talking about Scientology. It's entertaining to see just how much of a f*cking nutjob Cruise is, amongst the gems he comes out with is him saying that if he drives past an accident only he can help them (screw doctors, they do not have his power!). Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=0R_mLFXDdCM&

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:24

True enough. They are right up there with Mormons, 7th Day Adventurers and all other denominations.

Had a chat with my dear old Mum about this subject over the weekend. She lost my old man a few years back and said while she continues to have the odd reflex "I can feel his presence" moment, no ghost has appeared saying "Miss Pat (as my old man used to call my Mum), there is an afterlife, can't wait to see you here". She was brought up as a good Christian but now doesn't really think there is anything to it, thesedays.

She asked me how the Bible was written. I said as far as I understand it is a collection of stories written by many different groups and pulled together and used by the Jews and Romans to flog their new cults. I said "may God strike me down but it's largely a bunch of fairy tales that may or may not have some truth to them, embellished by a lot of bulltwang (Earth was created in X days and Adam and Eve were created by God etc, etc)."

I said you die, and turn to dust - end of story. So enjoy the one go you get at life.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:25

Gets a bit weird (haha) after 4:40 and there's no point in watching the last couple of minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:32

vilkrang wrote:Here's a nice video which splices South Park explaining a bit of Scientology (which as the message at the bottom of the screen says, is actually what Scientologists believe) with Tom Cruise talking about Scientology. It's entertaining to see just how much of a f*cking nutjob Cruise is, amongst the gems he comes out with is him saying that if he drives past an accident only he can help them (screw doctors, they do not have his power!). Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=0R_mLFXDdCM&
Aye vilks. They did a similar one for the Mormons but I can only find clips that were videoed TV screens of the ep, so aren't real good quality.

Last edited by skully on Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:42; edited 1 time in total
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by tricycle Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:35

Didn't the Chef have a sook about South Park going after Scientology?

tricycle

Number of posts : 13349
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next