Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan talent thread- jaw dropping cricketers!!

+3
Basil
PeterCS
PlanetPakistan
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pakistan talent thread- jaw dropping cricketers!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pakistan talent thread- jaw dropping cricketers!!

Post by Brass Monkey Sun 09 Sep 2012, 18:54

Oh. I thought it was because you had the mentality of a six year old.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Pakistan talent thread- jaw dropping cricketers!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pakistan talent thread- jaw dropping cricketers!!

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 09 Sep 2012, 19:07

6 year old is still well ahead of a "monkey".

You are clearly having some personal problems for the last few months, your posts have been very bitter and against the teachings of Islam. You should start praying 5 times a day, i have a feeling that you are missing fajr(morning prayers). Cool
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Sun 09 Sep 2012, 19:10

Well. I have been put in my place. **sniff**
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 22:05

PlanetPakistan wrote:6 year old is still well ahead of a "monkey".

You are clearly having some personal problems for the last few months, your posts have been very bitter and against the teachings of Islam. You should start praying 5 times a day, i have a feeling that you are missing fajr(morning prayers). Cool

Being Muslim didn't stop any of Pakistan's players from cheating.

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 09 Sep 2012, 22:21

Klämmssøn wrote:

They didn't have beards that is why they cheated. I thought it was quite apparent but clearly you don't know ....

Do you have a beard?

PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun 09 Sep 2012, 22:59

Lay off the troll pills, PP, you've overdone them.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38121
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 10 Sep 2012, 00:41

lardbucket wrote:Lay off the troll pills, PP, you've overdone them.

errr...i am only discussing the cricketers from Pakistan.

PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 10 Sep 2012, 00:56

I notice there are others you have also missed out:

Hanif Mohammad

Hanif was the first star of Pakistan cricket, the "Little Master" who played the longest innings in Test history - his 970-minute 337 against West Indies in Bridgetown in 1957-58 - then followed it a year later with the highest first-class innings to that point, 499 run out. With such feats, broadcast on radio, he turned cricket in Pakistan from the preserve of the Lahore educated elite into the mass sport it is today. Although famous for his immaculate defence and never hitting the ball in the air, Hanif could also attack, and was probably the originator of the reverse-sweep. His versatility extended to captaining and keeping wicket, and bowling right- and left-handed in Test cricket.

Zaheer Abbas

There was not a touch of arrogance about Zaheer's batting but of lyrical, fluent movement, his innings memorable for a refined, effortless beauty. His strength was precision and timing. He had the ability to go on back and front foot with equal facility, on occasions moving from backward to forward or vice versa during the course of one stroke and yet send the ball crashing to the fence. A high back-lift gave him a touch of elegance, and combined with powerful and supple wrists guiding the ball into the gaps on both sides of the wicket, he scored a very high proportion of his runs in boundaries.

Are you only really interested in bowlers? Very Happy
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:22

PlanetPakistan wrote:
Klämmssøn wrote:

They didn't have beards that is why they cheated. I thought it was quite apparent but clearly you don't know ....

Do you have a beard?

In that case we must conduct a serious investigation into the women's team! Aamer never looked like he could grow one anyway.

And yes, I do have a beard. This actually gets me a lot of attention, but only from men.

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:28

PeterCS wrote:I notice there are others you have also missed out:

Hanif Mohammad

Hanif was the first star of Pakistan cricket, the "Little Master" who played the longest innings in Test history - his 970-minute 337 against West Indies in Bridgetown in 1957-58 - then followed it a year later with the highest first-class innings to that point, 499 run out. With such feats, broadcast on radio, he turned cricket in Pakistan from the preserve of the Lahore educated elite into the mass sport it is today. Although famous for his immaculate defence and never hitting the ball in the air, Hanif could also attack, and was probably the originator of the reverse-sweep. His versatility extended to captaining and keeping wicket, and bowling right- and left-handed in Test cricket.

Zaheer Abbas

There was not a touch of arrogance about Zaheer's batting but of lyrical, fluent movement, his innings memorable for a refined, effortless beauty. His strength was precision and timing. He had the ability to go on back and front foot with equal facility, on occasions moving from backward to forward or vice versa during the course of one stroke and yet send the ball crashing to the fence. A high back-lift gave him a touch of elegance, and combined with powerful and supple wrists guiding the ball into the gaps on both sides of the wicket, he scored a very high proportion of his runs in boundaries.

Are you only really interested in bowlers? Very Happy
Bowlers are certainly more interesting

From what i have heard about Hanif, i don't he was much of a stroke maker but Zaheer Abbass is an excellent addition Peter. I like bowlers like Shoaib and Zahid and batsmen like Mark Waugh, Yousuf and Zaheer Abbass.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:39

Klämmssøn wrote:

In that case we must conduct a serious investigation into the women's team! Aamer never looked like he could grow one anyway.

And yes, I do have a beard. This actually gets me a lot of attention, but only from men.

Well women should obviously wear a burka and stay in the kitchen. They should not be allowed to leave their house unless they are interested in coming to my place to learn English.

Are you gay? if yes then good work if not then perhaps you should work on the curvature of your beard, the burka girls like it parabolic.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:37

PlanetPakistan wrote:

Well women should obviously wear a burka and stay in the kitchen. They should not be allowed to leave their house unless they are interested in coming to my place to learn English.

Are you gay? if yes then good work if not then perhaps you should work on the curvature of your beard, the burka girls like it parabolic.

I agree women should stay in the kitchen, but I'd prefer it if they would do so naked.

I'm not gay and neither are the men who've commented (that I know of). I think it's just because they would kind of like to grow a beard, but they must conform to the way society/fashion expect them to look, which is clean shaven, but I don't care about such things.

Who knows, maybe they were gay and all gay men want a beard-wank. You should be wary!

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 17 Sep 2012, 03:03

Majid Khan is a player who deserves to be mentioned. He was a very gifted player
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 17 Sep 2012, 13:34

Dare i say Kamran Akmal....surely based on talent alone he comes close to making the list.

No one knows how "clean" he is but there was a time in 2004-05 when he was the best wicket keeper in the world(purely based on keeping). His batting has always been a bit "magical" as was proven today....
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 17 Sep 2012, 16:30

So, is this the "barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen" thread, or the Kamran Akmal Appreciation Thread?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 17 Sep 2012, 17:49

Laughing Haaa... Kamran Akmal?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 17 Sep 2012, 22:16

Brass Monkey wrote:Laughing Haaa... Kamran Akmal?

Bliks' earlier comments on this absurd suggestion might bear repetition. I think they"re in the Forum Gold section.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 18 Sep 2012, 04:32

I think the flag burning has gone to his head.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 18 Sep 2012, 11:23

Where is Mo Sami?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 18 Sep 2012, 17:38

Aye, if you're sticking in Kamran Akmal you may as well have Sami and Mo Akram. Heck, you may as well stick in Faisal Iqbal
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue 18 Sep 2012, 18:14

PlanetPakistan wrote:Dare i say Kamran Akmal....surely based on talent alone he comes close to making the list.

No one knows how "clean" he is but there was a time in 2004-05 when he was the best wicket keeper in the world(purely based on keeping). His batting has always been a bit "magical" as was proven today....

Which list is he on then "Shoitest player ever to keep wicket for their country", or "All-Time Cheating Qunts"- both perhaps?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 18 Sep 2012, 19:57

Did you watch yesterday's match, he played well.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 18 Sep 2012, 20:06

I understand that it is a VERY VERY controversial choice to put Kamran in the same league as talents like Zahid, Shoaib, Zaheer etc. I think he is a very fine batsman who has underachieved rather like Yuvraj Singh of India.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 19 Sep 2012, 12:48

Yeah, was a great innings the other day. Consistent underachieving points to massive technical deficiencies though, so if I were a bonafide Pakistani talent I'd be insulted to have him in my bracket.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 19 Sep 2012, 14:44

PlanetPakistan wrote:
Did you watch yesterday's match, he played well.

He's not even the most talented cricketer in his family.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next