Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (X)

+13
Hass
Paul Keating
Henry
Bradman
embee
lardbucket
Mick Sawyer
G.Wood
Big Dog
taipan
horace
skully
JGK
17 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (X) - Page 20 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (X)

Post by JGK Mon 17 Jun 2013, 03:00

Paul Keating wrote:Win win if the Tories get up.

Might be worth putting a gorilla on them

Not at 1.10.

Yes at 1.40.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (X) - Page 20 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (X)

Post by JGK Mon 17 Jun 2013, 03:02

skully wrote:Latest Morgan Poll

"Opposition Leader Tony Abbott now clearly leads Julia Gillard as better Prime Minister (47%, up 11% since November 2012) over Prime Minister Julia Gillard (35%, down 14%).

Significantly, for the first time more women think Tony Abbott (42%, up 5%) would make a ‘Better Prime Minister’ than Julia Gillard (38%, down 11%).

However, former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd is still clearly preferred to Tony Abbott as Better Prime Minister: Rudd (50%, down 9% since March 2011) cf. Abbott (43%, up 11%).
This Morgan Poll showed the L-NP (59%) cf. ALP (41%) on a two-party preferred basis. The primary vote showed the L-NP (50.5%), ALP (26%), Greens (12%) and Independent/ Others (11.5%)."

---------------------------------------

This June 13 Morgan Poll looks even worse for the Pinkos than the Nielsen Poll suggested. Looks like the chicks were most unimpressed with the Vulture's "men in blue ties" rant.

Is that the same Morgan poll that says that Abbott is less preferred as PM to Rudd, Turnbull AND Hockey?

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 17 Jun 2013, 03:04

He's more popular than Julia Gillard and Mark Neeld
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26215
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 17 Jun 2013, 05:03

Aus Federal Politics thread (X) - Page 20 Sattler_tear-610x580

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 17 Jun 2013, 05:08

Is that your personal invitation? Wink
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105969
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 17 Jun 2013, 05:43

JGK wrote:

"Opposition Leader Tony Abbott now clearly leads Julia Gillard as better Prime Minister (47%, up 11% since November 2012) over Prime Minister Julia Gillard (35%, down 14%).

Significantly, for the first time more women think Tony Abbott (42%, up 5%) would make a ‘Better Prime Minister’ than Julia Gillard (38%, down 11%).

However, former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd is still clearly preferred to Tony Abbott as Better Prime Minister: Rudd (50%, down 9% since March 2011) cf. Abbott (43%, up 11%).
This Morgan Poll showed the L-NP (59%) cf. ALP (41%) on a two-party preferred basis. The primary vote showed the L-NP (50.5%), ALP (26%), Greens (12%) and Independent/ Others (11.5%)."

This June 13 Morgan Poll looks even worse for the Pinkos than the Nielsen Poll suggested. Looks like the chicks were most unimpressed with the Vulture's "men in blue ties" rant.

Is that the same Morgan poll that says that Abbott is less preferred as PM to Rudd, Turnbull AND Hockey?

You know whiilst it was worth it to see Akerman get a long overdue dressing down yesterday, He did have one reasonable point (for the first time in living memory).  That Shorten et al have to suck up the bad medicine and roll her one way or another.  Not because Rudd might win but that they would at least be left with a functioning opposition.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 17 Jun 2013, 05:44

Anyone else sick and tired of this new reply format?  The last para is mine not JGK's.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 17 Jun 2013, 05:53

skully wrote:And the biggest dickhead of the day award goes, not for the first time, to qmy, for his vodka-fuelled post lunch rant. He also manages to slip in the "oh, did I tell you how rich I am?" cock-pulling exercise. Very Gabba Dan-esque. Compared to you most Banjos have more than one tooth and appear quite sane. What a sad little alcoholic grub you are.

Regarding the incident you referred to, it was two years ago (ah yes Qlders, always a year behind) and I openly and humbly apologised to all (and privately to a few as well) for my behaviour, something that all but you accepted. In Aus, if a man farks up, he mans up and apologises, shakes the proponent's hand and gets on with life. But your Australian honour is completely non-existent. There were compelling reasons for my state of mind at the time, something I've shared with one or two folk in here, but I won't waste my breath on a sozzled bogan like you.

But carry on, old fruit. Well played. You're a class act. I'm sure your boy looks up to you. God help him.

Ahh!  Rabid patriotism.  The last refuge of the scoundrel.  Has anyone seen you or Alaqn Jones in the same place at the same time, or John Howard for that matter.  Next time you see him ask him about his family ripping off ex-serviceman via land scan.  Admittedly he didn't have much to do with it at the time but bankrupted a few companies refusing to HONOUR his family's debts.

And when I was privately approached by a more than a few members to ignore as you ocassionally looped into buffoonery I actually used what I suspected were your compelling reasons to excuse you.

Toys and cot skully.  Dial it back.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 17 Jun 2013, 05:53

What I said on the other thread.  FFS!  If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 17 Jun 2013, 05:54

Bradman wrote:Anyone else sick and tired of this new reply format?  The last para is mine not JGK's.

Click the icon on the bottom row, far right. Changes the quote to the old system.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 17 Jun 2013, 05:55

Bradman wrote:
JGK wrote:

You know whiilst it was worth it to see Akerman get a long overdue dressing down yesterday, He did have one reasonable point (for the first time in living memory).  That Shorten et al have to suck up the bad medicine and roll her one way or another.  Not because Rudd might win but that they would at least be left with a functioning opposition.

That seems to be the current outlook. Best way to achieve this would be to get JG to stand aside after extracting appropriate "promises" from KR re future front benches for her supporters etc.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 17 Jun 2013, 05:56

Far right of what?
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 17 Jun 2013, 06:02

taipan wrote:
Bradman wrote:Anyone else sick and tired of this new reply format?  The last para is mine not JGK's.

Click the icon on the bottom row, far right. Changes the quote to the old system.

Does anyone else think it weird that Taips seems to follow this thread more closely than most Aussies here?

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 17 Jun 2013, 06:12

Bradman wrote:Far right of what?

typical pinko ...thinks far right is the centre
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 17 Jun 2013, 06:25

Aus Federal Politics thread (X) - Page 20 Spabbottqt-a17-20130617150714360327-620x349

Gillard will have kittens when she sees that photo
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 17 Jun 2013, 06:27

Because Tony doesn't wear a wedding ring?

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 17 Jun 2013, 06:37

Bradman wrote:
skully wrote:And the biggest dickhead of the day award goes, not for the first time, to qmy, for his vodka-fuelled post lunch rant. He also manages to slip in the "oh, did I tell you how rich I am?" cock-pulling exercise. Very Gabba Dan-esque. Compared to you most Banjos have more than one tooth and appear quite sane. What a sad little alcoholic grub you are.

Regarding the incident you referred to, it was two years ago (ah yes Qlders, always a year behind) and I openly and humbly apologised to all (and privately to a few as well) for my behaviour, something that all but you accepted. In Aus, if a man farks up, he mans up and apologises, shakes the proponent's hand and gets on with life. But your Australian honour is completely non-existent. There were compelling reasons for my state of mind at the time, something I've shared with one or two folk in here, but I won't waste my breath on a sozzled bogan like you.

But carry on, old fruit. Well played. You're a class act. I'm sure your boy looks up to you. God help him.

Ahh!  Rabid patriotism.  The last refuge of the scoundrel.  Has anyone seen you or Alaqn Jones in the same place at the same time, or John Howard for that matter.  Next time you see him ask him about his family ripping off ex-serviceman via land scan.  Admittedly he didn't have much to do with it at the time but bankrupted a few companies refusing to HONOUR his family's debts.

And when I was privately approached by a more than a few members to ignore as you ocassionally looped into buffoonery I actually used what I suspected were your compelling reasons to excuse you.

Toys and cot skully.  Dial it back.
Fark off, qmy. You have become such a boring troll. I suggest less vodka on the cornflakes. A rich man like you should be trying to live longer not kill himself.

And learn to use the quote box properly, ya dumb bogan. Rolling Eyes
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 17 Jun 2013, 06:39

JGK wrote:
taipan wrote:

Does anyone else think it weird that Taips seems to follow this thread more closely than most Aussies here?
Aye, it's his trolling way. Moans and groans about all the non-cricketing "invented" posts and then haunts a thread that meets that description. Very sad for the dopey hairyback.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 17 Jun 2013, 07:40

JGK wrote:
taipan wrote:

No, I just find Bradders interesting and saw he made the last post.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 17 Jun 2013, 07:43

taipan wrote:
JGK wrote:
taipan wrote:

Now that is weird
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 17 Jun 2013, 07:45

skully wrote:
JGK wrote:
taipan wrote:

Aye, it's his trolling way. Moans and groans about all the non-cricketing "invented" posts and then haunts a thread that meets that description. Very sad for the dopey hairyback.

Ah Skully playing the victim again.

I have never complained about non cricketing threads. My gripe was about posting absolute shit in the last couple of days of the month, merely to get the post count up. As I have posted many times all the whining (and we all know from whence it comes) is counter productive.

Oddly it is always Skully advising others to get a life. The irony is immense.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 17 Jun 2013, 07:46

G.Wood wrote:
taipan wrote:
JGK wrote:
taipan wrote:

Now that is weird

That I find him more interesting than Skully?

Not really.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Mon 17 Jun 2013, 08:26

I am....& i still can't switch to editor mode as it freezes my browser. fu
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 17 Jun 2013, 08:52

Slushfundgate

"POLICE from the Victorian Fraud Squad have seized boxes of legal documents from Julia Gillard's former employer, Slater & Gordon lawyers, as part of an ongoing probe into the AWU slush fund scandal.

The documents were removed from the firm's Melbourne offices after the execution of a search warrant and co-operation between the firm and detectives, sources told The Australian yesterday.

Fraud Squad detectives want to examine all legal files related to controversial legal work done by Ms Gillard and the firm for her then boyfriend, Bruce Wilson, the allegedly corrupt Australian Workers Union senior official, and his union sidekick, Ralph Blewitt, in the 1990s.
Ms Gillard says she provided legal advice to help set up the AWU Workplace Reform Association, which Mr Wilson later used to carry out the alleged fraud. She later described the association as a "slush fund" for the re-election of union officials, but said she had no knowledge of its operations.

The slush fund was used by Mr Wilson and Mr Blewitt to bill building company, Thiess, for hundreds of thousands of dollars for work that was not performed."

-----------------------------------------

Hehehe, nice timing. What's Murphy's Law again?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 17 Jun 2013, 10:14

When is the Vulture gonna realise that McTernan is poison?

"'Gender war' backfires for Gillard: poll

The latest poll shows that male voters are deserting Prime Minister Julia Gillard in droves while there is little sign of more women coming on board.

The Fairfax Media/Neilsen poll released on Monday shows Labor's support continues to slide, led entirely by a seven per cent exit of men."

It says a lot for her own state of mind that she continues to allow this fool Scotpom to dictate he campaign strategy. He is yet to get anything right.

Apparently sales in blue ties have skyrocketed.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next