Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

+13
WideWally
Paul Keating
Red
lardbucket
beamer
embee
Big Dog
horace
taipan
Bradman
skully
JGK
Fred Nerk
17 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 25 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by Bradman Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:03 pm

skully wrote:
Bradman wrote:But I have a shedload of money

How is Aunt Ethel?

Dead and buried. I blame punter and the ashes debacle that year. Be enough to give anyone an an brain thingy.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 25 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by furriner Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Bradman wrote:
furriner wrote:I'm sure no one's suspected, but I have to confess that (a) I'm not sith effrican, and (b) I'm not even a farmer.

Oh well, back to the churning out the effigies.  

Well if you can ride a horse,  put with workmates who are black and can grill meat, could be a nice seachange

I can ride an automobile, am racist and have my servants grill the meat. Three out of three.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Well played old man.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:34 am

LOL @ Yassmin

"US Customs and Border Protection has said Australian activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied, 27, was refused entry to the US because she had the wrong visa.

On Thursday morning, Australia time, Ms Abdel-Magied tweeted from Minneapolis that "within a few min of looking at my case the border security person... looking at my case she announces: 'we're sending you back!'"."

Then she bleats on Twitter:

"Those who say the world is borderless are those who have the right colour passports - or birthplace."

-----------------------------------------

No, you stoopid biatch, you had the wrong visa. You were on a tourist visa not a working visa. And then you play the race card.

Fark you, you racist Musi dope. If you think the world is borderless then you are stoopider than you look, and that's pretty idiotic.

And then Green fark-knuckle Di Natali comes out and demands the Aus Govt intervene and stand up to Trump. The Libs laughed and the biatch was on the next plane out of the US.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105884
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:40 pm

skully wrote:LOL @ Yassmin

"US Customs and Border Protection has said Australian activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied, 27, was refused entry to the US because she had the wrong visa.

On Thursday morning, Australia time, Ms Abdel-Magied tweeted from Minneapolis that "within a few min of looking at my case the border security person... looking at my case she announces: 'we're sending you back!'"."

Then she bleats on Twitter:

"Those who say the world is borderless are those who have the right colour passports - or birthplace."

-----------------------------------------

No, you stoopid biatch, you had the wrong visa. You were on a tourist visa not a working visa. And then you play the race card.

Fark you, you racist Musi dope. If you think the world is borderless then you are stoopider than you look, and that's pretty idiotic.

And then Green fark-knuckle Di Natali comes out and demands the Aus Govt intervene and stand up to Trump. The Libs laughed and the biatch was on the next plane out of the US.

No doubt she'll start screaming 'Islamophobia' as they all do when they don't get their own way. Its a pity our own border protection can't find a way to keep the toxic bitch out.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:15 pm

I am so sick of every farkin "minority" group playing the victim and playing the race card. Even the wife of that Musi US cop qunt who shot the Aussie lady in cold blood claimed his charging was racist FFS!!!

Ask whitey South African farmers about the race card.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Or black South AFrican fast bowlers.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:03 pm

skully wrote:I am so sick of every farkin "minority" group playing the victim and playing the race card. Even the wife of that Musi US cop qunt who shot the Aussie lady in cold blood claimed his charging was racist FFS!!!

Ask whitey South African farmers about the race card.

Knee jerk outrage culture has become the new weapon for minorities, particularly muslims as they know few politicians have the political will to stand up to them & risk public violence.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Do you ever find it ironic skulls that the same law that protects her farked up views protects your right to use terms like musi dope amongst other such choice terms on this thread.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Meh. No more ironic than you commenting on protection rights when you take the piss out of posters all the time.

I'll call her a Musi dope as long as she carries on like a Musi dope. She wears "musi" like a badge of honour to "justify" her playing the victim all the time, so fark her.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed May 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Tim Hammond resigning from parliament ...putting his kids first 

Sad ...he is a nice bloke for a pinko
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26185
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed May 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Wonder if the kind will contest the by electio
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed May 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Farking check the text q. I meant libs.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed May 02, 2018 2:11 pm

Bradman wrote:Farking check the text q.   I meant libs.

Only 3.3% margin so they should. But they won't because MT is a pussy.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed May 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Spose it depends on the budget. Don't know about local issues but in this climate 3.3 would be an ask. Unless the dipshit alone decide to parsachute some party hack moron in
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed May 02, 2018 3:15 pm

Cue Shortpants to find a seat in East Praetoria for Feeney
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed May 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Bradman wrote:Spose it depends on the budget.  Don't know about local issues but in this climate 3.3 would be an ask.  Unless the dipshit alone decide to parsachute some party hack moron in
WA State Party secretary Patrick Gorman is the tip 

Mr Gorman took the role of Labor's WA state secretary and campaign director in 2015.
Before that he was a staffer for Kevin Rudd when he was Prime Minister and foreign affairs minister.
Mr Gorman did not respond to requests for comment and has deleted his social media accounts.

He also has an infant son ...so Timmy's reason for leaving would remain
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed May 02, 2018 9:13 pm

Enjoyed the French President's faux pas. Clearly lost in translation but calling MT's femme delicious was rather amusing.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu May 03, 2018 12:44 am

Red wrote:Enjoyed the French President's faux pas. Clearly lost in translation but calling MT's femme delicious was rather amusing.

Well Lucy is about the same age as his own wife so maybe he got confused.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu May 03, 2018 7:42 am

Yeah but I think Macron's wife might be able to rock a lbd. Lucy looks like Hollywood's stereotypical librarian.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Fri May 04, 2018 8:41 am

embee wrote:
Bradman wrote:Spose it depends on the budget.  Don't know about local issues but in this climate 3.3 would be an ask.  Unless the dipshit alone decide to parsachute some party hack moron in
WA State Party secretary Patrick Gorman is the tip 

Mr Gorman took the role of Labor's WA state secretary and campaign director in 2015.
Before that he was a staffer for Kevin Rudd when he was Prime Minister and foreign affairs minister.
Mr Gorman did not respond to requests for comment and has deleted his social media accounts.

He also has an infant son ...so Timmy's reason for leaving would remain

Gorman is the Rudd staffer that told "The Killing Season" about Shorten's meeting with Rudd that knifed Gillard ...a meeting that Shorten denied happened and then admotted the denial was a lie 

So Shorten isnt as keen on Gorman anymore 

They might move Pratt from the Senate (the lesbian with the transgender partner) ...and put Gorman in the Senate

...and of course Timmy Hammond is from the right faction and Gorman is from the left so the right dont want to lose a vote 

Pinko internal politics ....as good as their maths
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri May 04, 2018 9:24 am

You been asleep since 2015?

The lemon with the tg partner is a wierd set up but I hear she's we'll regarded.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed May 09, 2018 11:13 am

Pinko Katy Gallagher has been found ineligible to be in Paliament by the High Court due to her dual citizenship.

This puts grave unambiguous doubt on 4 other Pinks, Justine Keay, Josh Wilson, Rebekha Sharkie and Sussan Lamb, who are all in the same position as Gallagher i.e. were dual citizens when they nominated.

Shortarse was seen at the Cafeteria dribbling into his coffee, who as late as November last year guaranteed that none of his sitting Members had dual citizenship doubts.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed May 09, 2018 11:27 am

How many senators?
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed May 09, 2018 11:32 am

Just Gallagher. The other 4 are MPs.

Correction: Sharkie is not a Pink but a Xenomorph.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next