Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

+14
Aditya
Fred Nerk
OP Tipping
Fromage
beamer
Blackadder
WideWally
Bradman
Red
taipan
JGK
embee
Big Dog
horace
18 posters

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 5 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

Post by JGK Thu 01 Nov 2018, 07:17

Well, I like him. But only in stand up/ read prepared script mode. Not in off the cuff mode.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 5 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

Post by skully Thu 01 Nov 2018, 08:52

I don't mind his schtick. But I turn off when he goes into obvious pinko mode.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105884
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 01 Nov 2018, 20:55

He's a rich kid dullard.

Anyways as a show he added sfa. It was saved by JBish and Crabbe.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 02 Nov 2018, 04:42

He's a dickhead surrounded by a good support team on "The Weekly". Cringe worthy in monologue mode.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 02 Nov 2018, 04:49

Speaking of dickheads:

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/sky-news-host-ross-cameron-sacked-for-racist-comments-20181102-p50dmr.html

The money shot:

On Tuesday night's Outsiders program, Cameron stated: "If you go to the Disneyland in Shanghai on any typical morning of the week you'll see 20,000 black-haired, slanty-eyed, yellow-skinned Chinese desperate to get into Disneyland."

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 02 Nov 2018, 05:08

Might watch it tonight to check out the rohan rant. Cameron's a farking idiot who often over reaches and shows his ignorance. Does the Camino go anywhere near the Italian Alps?
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 02 Nov 2018, 05:14

Rowan Dean is an absolute lightweight.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 02 Nov 2018, 10:06

JGK wrote:Speaking of dickheads:

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/sky-news-host-ross-cameron-sacked-for-racist-comments-20181102-p50dmr.html

The money shot:

On Tuesday night's Outsiders program, Cameron stated: "If you go to the Disneyland in Shanghai on any typical morning of the week you'll see 20,000 black-haired, slanty-eyed, yellow-skinned Chinese desperate to get into Disneyland."

I wonder exactly what he was hoping to achieve in making that remark. Was there a context? Shirley he didn't blurt that out for no apparent reason.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 02 Nov 2018, 10:10

skully wrote:
JGK wrote:Speaking of dickheads:

The money shot:

I wonder exactly what he was hoping to achieve in making that remark. Was there a context? Shirley he didn't blurt that out for no apparent reason.

... no accounting for right wing nutjobs.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 02 Nov 2018, 11:12

Thanks for the ill-informed answer, h.  Rolling Eyes

I'm not supporting the goose, just curious as to what lead to the statement.

How's the rehab going?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 02 Nov 2018, 23:27

skully wrote:Thanks for the ill-informed answer, h.  Rolling Eyes

How's the rehab going?

Booze probably, or just a general dickheadness. I mean you'd expect to find a shedload of black haired, different eyed and yellow skinned people on any given street corner in any given town in China on any given day.

Maybe he was offering a view on their "Marxist" government as to compare the aspirations of the people worshipping at one of the altars of U.S economic hegemony.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 02 Nov 2018, 23:37

skully wrote:Thanks for the ill-informed answer, h.  Rolling Eyes

How's the rehab going?

Was not suggesting you were young S.

Escaped the Alfred and then a short term rehab, intensive physio joint. Been up the bush for a few days with my two favourite ex Mrs Hs (separately). Both like me are crazy gardeners, and the plants, flowers, veggies and trees in their respective places are leaping put of the ground. Just so nice to feel rain, sun on your back, soil under your nails and smell the whiffs of fresh veggies from the garden and herbs cooking on the stove.

Am exercising like a loon, walking up to 3K per day (in several stints) and trying not to use Endone. Getting maximum flexibility and strength I can ahead of the rescheduled op on my knee and tibia in January (Removal of much of the Meccano set, ahead of knee replacement). The walking now involves two crutches which means I am slower than everything bar an inanimate object.

Barnaby Joyce is slower to develop insight than my crab walking.

horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat 03 Nov 2018, 00:43

Good man. Hope everything returns to normal after loon exercising!! Very Happy
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 05 Nov 2018, 22:56

Geebers. Just saw some polls. ScuMo is deeply on the nose. An election held today would be a rout, events with Shortlpants as leader.

Maybe it's save the furniture time and keep the base happy.

Eric's Anazi to run for a Reps seat as leader of the Libs. Time for a Tassy national leader?

Time for the Kulaks to put Barnaby back as chief stallion.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sun 02 Dec 2018, 09:57

A few weeks are a long time in politics, especially for the Brown Shirts in the Tories.

Julia Banks departed to the cross bench. She had complained about the bullying during the Turnbull coup. ScuMo had promised an inquiry and then ignored her and others.

While the guy can apparently hunker down and testify in tongues he is not very good at listening or reading people. 

He has no-one but himself and the other fascists to blame. He is running around freaking out about the mooted religious fairies in the bottom of the garden legislation and doing little else beyond explaining to Trump what happened to Truffles.

Meanwhile the Brownies imploded in Victoria to the point where the Tories were running behind in Brighton!! Stormtrooper in Chief Kroger has mercifully gone. 

What next? Should fascist Craig Kelly be charged with blackmailing the Tories over his insistence on pre-selection.

They really are a hatful of privileged arseholes.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sun 02 Dec 2018, 10:53

Makes watching sky fun. Horseface, dogfarker and co are blaming everyone but themselves.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sun 02 Dec 2018, 19:48

Bradman wrote:Makes watching sky fun.  Horseface, dogfarker and co are blaming everyone but themselves.

Urrkhh. I cannot watch Sky. Every now and then I catch my mother watching it. I pay for her Foxtel and have threatened to cancel it.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sun 02 Dec 2018, 20:07

horace wrote:
Bradman wrote:Makes watching sky fun.  Horseface, dogfarker and co are blaming everyone but themselves.

Urrkhh. I cannot watch Sky. Every now and then I catch my mother watching it. I pay for her Foxtel and have threatened to cancel it.

And you call the Tories fascists Laughing
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sun 02 Dec 2018, 23:10

Won't she just watch it on FTA?
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 03 Dec 2018, 03:28

Big Dog wrote:
horace wrote:

And you call the Tories fascists Laughing  

Sadly I have had to become a strict parent. Please take your meds .. please do not use the griller, please use your walking frame etc

Only a minority of Tories are fascists. People like Anazi, Kelly, Abbott, Andrews, etc.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 03 Dec 2018, 04:09

So the old girl must be going on 120 then, h??
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 03 Dec 2018, 04:34

skully wrote:So the old girl must be going on 120 then, h??

Pretty much A. The poor old stick is getting more quantity but declining quality of life. Tends to see the cause of her malaise as being the loss of her license.

The license loss of course increased the life expectancy of cyclists, pedestrians and other car users.

The Sky rubbish is out of character as she votes for the radishes. Still I worry she will donate money to Latham's election campaign. If he were to promise booting Indian cab drivers out of the country she'd fly to Sydney to help in his campaign office.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 03 Dec 2018, 05:27

Maybe like me she watches it to see the evening crew having apoplexies every night.
The more the mess they created stinks the closer they get to the ICU.
I can recommend it with your favourite tipple.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 03 Dec 2018, 22:10

I see the Libs overnight did a Pinko and made it much harder to dump the sitting PM. It now requires a 2/3 party room majority to oust the boss.

Abbott and that whiney qunt Turncoat would've survived under this arrangement.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 03 Dec 2018, 22:26

And the gang of five at Sky have another "win".
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next