Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes.

+15
horace
Fred Nerk
Winkle Spinner
Basil
LeFromage
Jontyh
lardbucket
JKLever
taipan
eowyn
Henry Nolonga
Brass Monkey
skully
tac
Lara Lara Laughs
19 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes. - Page 6 Empty Re: They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes.

Post by eowyn Fri 25 Jan 2008, 20:59

It was 9 pages of internet mine's bigger than your's though Baz, nothing to do with Amy.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes. - Page 6 Empty Re: They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes.

Post by LeFromage Fri 25 Jan 2008, 21:04

I has even less to do with Amy now - we've moved on to vag-for-hire Ashlynn...
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Fri 25 Jan 2008, 21:13

I love the way they call it 'Alternative Modelling' though!

She's not all that though is she?
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2008, 22:06

Henry Nolonga wrote:Can we not mention her ever again on this forum? She gets way too much attention for being a waste of space.

She hasn't killed or raped anybody. Therefore "a waste of space" is a horrible and demeaning thing to say, IMO.

More accurate IMO to say "she is wasting a prodigious talent".

Amy could be our Ella, but she seems to be trying to be our Lady Day instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winkle Spinner Sat 26 Jan 2008, 10:59

i don't understand why people are surprised that a talented and slightly anti-establishment musician is messing up her life with huge cocktails of hard drugs. It's what they're supposed to do. What kind of credibility would she have if she was tee-total, eh?
Winkle Spinner
Winkle Spinner

Number of posts : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Sat 26 Jan 2008, 12:49

'I don't understand why people are surprised that a talented and slightly anti-establishment musician is messing up her life with huge cocktails of hard drugs. It's what they're supposed to do. What kind of credibility would she have if she was tee-total, eh?

Surprised? Who's surprised? I'm bored more than anything.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8813
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Sun 27 Jan 2008, 03:35

"Is it possible to be an internet hard man anyway? "

There's two distinct types as far as I can tell.

There's the RL front bar tatt-flasher, who wears a black T-shirt two sizes too small, always pretends to be more sloshed than he really is, ends every sentence with '....,right?' and is used to settling disagreements with his fists and gets pissed off real fast when he twigs that over the net it's much harder to be intimidating, no matter how many times he drops the F and C words or how hard he thumps the table.

Then there's the second kind, who IRL are often victims of the first kind, who find in the Net a place where they can mouth off with the best/worst of them without ever having to back their bluff, bluster and bullshit with action like they would have to do if they tried it anywhere else.

As annoying as Type B are, the fact that they annoy nobody as much as they annoy Type A is always a slight mitigating factor.

But overall there is precious little to admire, or to aspire to, or to be impressed by, or to fear offending, in either species.

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:27

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:30

by the way shane moloney is a v ordinairy writer
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:32

Oh how wounding!!!!

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:34

not meant to be...just a suggestion that you may consider deepenign your reading ...maybe Bristow in the Age would be a good starting point
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:39

you may also wish to take an interest in the game...ya know - cricket...your interests seem limited to some obscure defence of steve waugh and an inclination to bag dean jones...suggest that you be a good lad and go to a game and/or read the papers...or even watch channel nein
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:45

I won't watch Channel nein for anything - I might consider it if I'm allowed to leave the sound down....

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 10 Nov 2008, 07:09

Rehab's for quitters, you know what I mean, mmmmKay!
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 13 Nov 2009, 07:39

tac wrote:
skully wrote:
tac wrote:
Lara Lara Laughs wrote:
tac wrote:I've never punched or been punched in good spirit . . .

Talking about the sweet science. Do a bit now and then. Though it's more like the ugly lunge than the sweet science, when I'm involved.

I boxed for years . . . dropped out of school to pursue a boxing career . . . and none of it was done in good spirit
How's the nose lookin'?

Only broken once and it was mended very well. I tend to lead with my forehead, so lots of scarring over the eyes . . .

hidden away on p 78 ... an explanation for the picture

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38105
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Fri 13 Nov 2009, 10:50

Leading with the forehead would come in handy in parts of Glasgow.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 13 Nov 2009, 11:09

Has it come to this?
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 13 Nov 2009, 12:51

Bradman wrote:Has it come to this?

Never thought it would? ... did it start with a kiss?

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Fri 13 Nov 2009, 13:33

Talk about LLL copying Danny at pretty much ever corner of this thread. Jesus, sister get your own material.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 13 Nov 2009, 23:13

DJ_Smerk wrote:Talk about LLL copying Danny at pretty much ever corner of this thread. Jesus, sister get your own material.

That's just hearsay.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Sat 14 Nov 2009, 00:01

Rob I wrote:
Henry Nolonga wrote:Can we not mention her ever again on this forum? She gets way too much attention for being a waste of space.

She hasn't killed or raped anybody. Therefore "a waste of space" is a horrible and demeaning thing to say, IMO.

More accurate IMO to say "she is wasting a prodigious talent".

Amy could be our Ella, but she seems to be trying to be our Lady Day instead.

On the basis that as many people probably know her name for being a crack-head than a singer, I'd have to agree with Henry that "waste of space" is a more accurate description than "prodigious talent".

As for being "our Ella" ........ not in this lifetime IMHO. She's not fit to mention in the same breath - a bit like comparing Premier League first XI with Division 2 at best.
Growler
Growler

They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes. - Page 6 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sat 14 Nov 2009, 00:20

Rob probably just meant she was a 'ella crackhead.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Sat 14 Nov 2009, 02:17

Very Happy
Growler
Growler

They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes. - Page 6 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sat 10 Aug 2013, 06:53

what a sad thread in so many ways

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Sat 10 Aug 2013, 16:01

A rather alarming number of people who are no longer with us, either being discussed or posting, on this thread...
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6