Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes.

+15
horace
Fred Nerk
Winkle Spinner
Basil
LeFromage
Jontyh
lardbucket
JKLever
taipan
eowyn
Henry Nolonga
Brass Monkey
skully
tac
Lara Lara Laughs
19 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes. - Page 2 Empty Re: They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes.

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:30

skully wrote:How old is our dear Amyl? 22? And she's rooted already. Sad, really.

Yeah, lost any sort of respect for her when she came on 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks', smacked out of her head, just talking garbled sh!t for the whole time and got all arsey when the host mentioned it - idea, don't go on a gameshow after skagging up - or even better, don't skag up.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes. - Page 2 Empty Re: They want to make me go to rehab and I says yes, yes, yes.

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:31

She's older than that. I'd guess at 25-6.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:34

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:Will skully clamber off Danny's arse anytime today? Or will he cling to him like a limpet, ejaculating over and over again until Danny's bum hole becomes infected with festering sores and ends up resembling Gordon Ramsay's face?

1) It already looks like that without skully's 'help'.

2) Stop being jealous because I'm funnier than you. It's just the way it is. When you say something that someone laughs at, they usually put a 'laughie' on to recognise such. I understand you wouldn't know this, as you aren't funny. And no Lara, before you use denigration as a form of counter-argument, nor am I really.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:35

She's 24.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Nolonga Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:35

JKLever wrote:And so another thread descends into......

Much like Winehouse's career/life...

It still stands. She's a waste of space.
Henry Nolonga
Henry Nolonga

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:35

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:Will skully clamber off Danny's arse anytime today? Or will he cling to him like a limpet, ejaculating over and over again until Danny's bum hole becomes infected with festering sores and ends up resembling Gordon Ramsay's face?
Yikes LLL, let go of the hate. I like Amy's music but, Jebus, she's farked her life big time. I ain't agreeing with anyone, merely stating my opinion on what I see. Stumbling down the street wearing only a bra and with frosted nostrils does nothing for the media image.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105950
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:36

I'm not jealous that you're funnier than me. It's just that every thread I click on today, there's skully spit-shining your cock.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:37

skully wrote:
Yikes LLL, let go of the hate. I like Amy's music but, Jebus, she's farked her life big time. I ain't agreeing with anyone, merely stating my opinion on what I see. Stumbling down the street wearing only a bra and with frosted nostrils does nothing for the media image.

'Twas just a joke, doooooooooooood.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:39

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:I'm not jealous that you're funnier than me. It's just that every thread I click on today, there's skully spit-shining your cock.

Well, it needs a clean. I didn't have time to 'shed my load' properly this morning - tired girls aren't great at brain - there's been a bit of seepage, early morning.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:39

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:I'm not jealous that you're funnier than me. It's just that every thread I click on today, there's skully spit-shining your cock.
Jezus H Crikey LLL. There was one thread where I called you a troll and you have been having a hissy fit ever since. If it helps, I'm sorry I called you a troll. This is a forum girl, it's inevitable that someone with slam you verbally. I respect your opinion, but if you say something I disagree with, then I'll say so. No need to carry a grudge. If you wish to, then I'm happy to play.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:43

jawdrop

I thought it was clear that I was joking.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:45

Batfink Begins wrote:

Well, it needs a clean. I didn't have time to 'shed my load' properly this morning - tired girls aren't great at brain - there's been a bit of seepage, early morning.

Sort your self out you dirty skank. You're no better than Winehouse.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:45

Righto. I'll accept that. But you've seemed mighty fired up for a few days now. Words are just that.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:52

Aussies are weird.

I haven't been fired up at all. And I'd completely forgotten about the troll thing. I don't really bear grudges on here.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:52

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:Sort your self out you dirty skank. You're no better than Winehouse.

Well, I'm hardly going to scrub the old boy at the sink, am I? I'll just shower before I go out tonight, though hopefully it wouldn't matter as I'm going to the Gay Bar...
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:53

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:Aussies are weird.

I haven't been fired up at all. And I'd completely forgotten about the troll thing. I don't really bear grudges on here.

Unless they're extra-special eh? Wink
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:54

Good to know. Not exactly the impression you were giving...but moving on.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:56

Exactly.

What is it with f*cking gay bars? Girls are obsessed with them. Always being dragged there.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:56

LLL in "drag in a gay bar admission" shock . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Fri 25 Jan 2008, 13:56

So basically you come on here spout crap and have fights for your own rather odd amusment, rightio, explains a fair bit.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 14:00

tac wrote:LLL in "dragged to a gay bar" shock . .

Been a few times, yeah. Only because I've been forced to by girls who think it's cool. It was either that or fly all the way to Aus to meet some chick in a hotel. No smoking, apparently.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 25 Jan 2008, 14:01

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:

Been a few times, yeah. Only because I've been forced to by girls who think it's cool. It was either that or fly all the way to Aus to meet some chick in a hotel. No smoking, apparently.

Awww diddums . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 14:02

eowyn wrote:

So basically you come on here spout crap and have fights for your own rather odd amusment, rightio, explains a fair bit.

Doesn't everyone? I don't look for fights, they just tend to happen now and then. Better than agreeing with everyone about everything all the time, eh?
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Fri 25 Jan 2008, 14:03

tac wrote:
Lara Lara Laughs wrote:

Awww diddums . . .

FFS. It was a joke. You Aussies.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 25 Jan 2008, 14:03

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:
eowyn wrote:

Doesn't everyone? I don't look for fights, they just tend to happen now and then. Better than agreeing with everyone about everything all the time, eh?

Especially when you don't run the risk of a punch in the mouth . . . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next