Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.. .third time try it by to download...

2 posters

Go down

.. .third time try it by to download... Empty .. .third time try it by to download...

Post by Bradman Mon 25 May 2020, 12:07

... this is shit..what part of you sick farkers doesn't understand sick shit....three times I've tried and three times I failed....mind you kids are fwits in their own right...my son used his gap year to shack up with his girlfriend and get the band back together...the band's songs mainly consisting of crap....though if you like the sounds of cats being tortured I can recommend them .... sonic wankers, I think....though I think a number of forumers have bitched about offspring.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

.. .third time try it by to download... Empty Re: .. .third time try it by to download...

Post by Bradman Mon 25 May 2020, 14:28

....sorry farked this up a bit....but do you know how farking cold it was this... morning....14 farking degrees....and you know who I blame, the farking Chinese....well not them..,.their govt, sort of commie crap.. bastards can't even make a decent Manhattan.... I'm only stuck in this dump because of them....mind you I generally hang shit on innocent parties....because well The Kennedy's got away with it...did I mention my deadshot kid..more to follow
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

.. .third time try it by to download... Empty Re: .. .third time try it by to download...

Post by skully Mon 25 May 2020, 22:36

The thread title...WTAAS.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105885
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 26 May 2020, 01:20

I had tried three times I think to upload/download/cumload or wtf it's called by you "I know how to program a VCR (Nath you know the drill)" people a piece of brilliance that would have made Billy Connolly weep.

So that's the best autocorrect could come up with, my son however is still a dickhead
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 26 May 2020, 01:36

How old is the lad now?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 26 May 2020, 01:54

Bradman wrote:I had tried three times I think to upload/download/cumload or wtf it's called by you "I know how to program a VCR  (Nath you know the drill)" people a piece of brilliance that would have made Billy Connolly weep.

Gimme the exact title of the clip and I will find it and upload it here for you.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 26 May 2020, 03:17

What? I was talking about a new thread that kept disappearing on me
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 26 May 2020, 04:19

Ah sorry. Thought you were trying unsuccessfully to upload a video.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 26 May 2020, 05:22

Well the sort of crap my son played would get me into trouble.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down