Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughan knee will be ok;using SA as springboard to Ashes

+8
Geoffrey Trueman
PeterCS
Zat
horace
doremi
Lara Lara Laughs
lardbucket
Red
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vaughan knee will be ok;using SA as springboard to Ashes - Page 3 Empty Re: Vaughan knee will be ok;using SA as springboard to Ashes

Post by Zat Sun 03 Aug 2008, 23:46

Well, whoever it was suggesting Vaughan was actually using the series to springboard into the comm box for the Ashes looks like being spot on.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Vaughan knee will be ok;using SA as springboard to Ashes - Page 3 Empty Re: Vaughan knee will be ok;using SA as springboard to Ashes

Post by LeFromage Sun 03 Aug 2008, 23:52

I don't think he'd make a very good commentator.

"And it's bowled him! Unplayable ball. That's right - stare at the pitch. Not your fault. But the positives to take out this is that he can get back into the dressing room now, get showered and have a bite to eat. I'm positive about that. When I used to date Ashley Giles, he'd often remark that I was the positivest person he'd ever cuddled. I take a lot of positives out of that. Unplayable."
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 04 Aug 2008, 00:04

"They are definitely putting them under a little bit of pressure now."
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 04 Aug 2008, 00:17

Dello wrote:I don't think he'd make a very good commentator.

"And it's bowled him! Unplayable ball. That's right - stare at the pitch. Not your fault. But the positives to take out this is that he can get back into the dressing room now, get showered and have a bite to eat. I'm positive about that. When I used to date Ashley Giles, he'd often remark that I was the positivest person he'd ever cuddled. I take a lot of positives out of that. Unplayable."
Still better than Bill Lawry's incessant bullshit and Tawny Grigg's commentary, which often seems to be of a match at a completely different ground. Or more often a completely different sport in a completely different country.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 04 Aug 2008, 02:12

...in a completely different language
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26214
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3