Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Dello close the terrorist thread?

+16
The One
furriner
JKLever
PeterCS
Brass Monkey
Batman
Basil
PlanetPakistan
*Buckaroo*
tac
eowyn
Zat
Merlin
Invader Zim
embee
taipan
20 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Should Dello close the terrorist thread? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Dello close the terrorist thread?

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:11

tac wrote:oooh, it still rankles, eh? farkin mint!

Um, not really rankles, no. Just that it's easy to forget such immense embarrassments and I'd rather you didn't.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Should Dello close the terrorist thread? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Dello close the terrorist thread?

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:11

Demelza wrote:Definitely spoiling the mood here folks . . .

'Only joking' .
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:13

Brass Monkey wrote:
tac wrote:oooh, it still rankles, eh? farkin mint!

Um, not really rankles, no. Just that it's easy to forget such immense embarrassments and I'd rather you didn't.

I hope you don't either, Danny. Gives me great pleasure each time you have a sook about it . . . I mean, the Great Danny having a sook . . . don't see that often, do we? Or do we?
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:18

Are you really in your forties tac?
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:20

Only on the forum, JKL . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:21

knock, knock
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:22

JKLever wrote:Are you really in your forties tac?

months
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26214
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:22

JKLever wrote:Are you really in your forties tac?

beware the bandwagon
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:25

Look, I think you should all stop picking on poor Garry. You know he's special and when he gets bored he likes lots of attention.

Now, back to Christmas . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:56

If you don't like a thread f*ck off and don't read it.

I don't like the Australian domestic cricket threads, or the EPL thread, or the gay Aussie politics thread. I try to stay off those.

Shouldn't be hard to do.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Wed 10 Dec 2008, 13:58

Sage...
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Wed 10 Dec 2008, 14:31

and onion.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 10 Dec 2008, 14:37

furriner wrote:If you don't like a thread f*ck off and don't read it.

I don't like the Australian domestic cricket threads, or the EPL thread, or the gay Aussie politics thread. I try to stay off those.

Shouldn't be hard to do.

Furry

Bucks was posting some race hate crap on the Terror thread ...wasnt particularly nice
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Wed 10 Dec 2008, 14:41

embee wrote:

Shouldn't be hard to do.

Furry

Bucks was posting some race hate crap on the Terror thread ...wasnt particularly nice

ahh clever ... put all the blame on bucky.

where were you when taips was baiting when we were commiserating with the victims of attacks. Such a cowardly act went completely unnoticed by the otherwise hyperalert ABC crowd.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Wed 10 Dec 2008, 14:44

embee wrote:

Shouldn't be hard to do.

Furry

embee, it's a fine line, I know.

Fine line because another thread was talking about 'darkies'; I know it was meant to be in jest, but if you start ending threads....Then, a few weeks ago there was some mad f*ck who signed up just to spread some more religious, anti-Muslim crap.

Yes some threads do need to get closed quickly. But I dunno where the line gets crossed.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Wed 10 Dec 2008, 14:48

this is kind of like ICC rules umpiring.

Say whatever racist stuff when the camera is off for ad breaks or away from the umpire but pretend to be spotless clean in front of the camera.

typical professional survivalist skills acquired by generations of illegal squatting I suppose.

just take a look at zimmy and taips, probably the two biggest insensitive rascist c**ts on this forum, yet there are threads welcoming back that chootiya.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Wed 10 Dec 2008, 14:51

embee wrote:

Shouldn't be hard to do.

Furry

cull the posts then, why the entire thread? take it further and you may as well shut down this forum if someone makes a racist post

bucky is pretty direct. but there are certainly many more subtle racist digs on this forum. it may be considered a laugh in an anonymous society, but would be banned in most media in the real world

The One

Number of posts : 9035

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 10 Dec 2008, 15:10

The One wrote:
embee wrote:

Shouldn't be hard to do.

Furry

cull the posts then, why the entire thread? take it further and you may as well shut down this forum if someone makes a racist post

bucky is pretty direct. but there are certainly many more subtle racist digs on this forum. it may be considered a laugh in an anonymous society, but would be banned in most media in the real world

my view is the first response to this thread ...and the the question was whether or not to LOCK the thread , not CULL it

...and the point made at the time was that the hosts may indeed shut down the forum if they looked at the hatred that Bucky was spouting
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Wed 10 Dec 2008, 15:13

cant dello delete the offensive posts and brig buckaroo if needed? locking the thread only keeps the offensive posts on without the chance for anyone to respond to them, it doesnt remove them

The One

Number of posts : 9035

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Wed 10 Dec 2008, 15:17

embee wrote:...and the point made at the time was that the hosts may indeed shut down the forum if they looked at the hatred that Bucky was spouting

hello paragon virtue, the supposedly 'offensive' post you are talking about is a 'quote' from freerepublic forums. AFAIK freerepublic is a mainstream republican forum.

Get your facts straight before you climb onto a bandwagon.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008, 15:30

*Buckaroo* wrote:just take a look at zimmy and taips, probably the two biggest insensitive rascist c**ts on this forum
Sorry Bucky but can you give me an example of taips being rascist?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Wed 10 Dec 2008, 15:32

Demelza wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:just take a look at zimmy and taips, probably the two biggest insensitive rascist c**ts on this forum
Sorry Bucky but can you give me an example of taips being rascist?

on the day of the attacks, he was being the supremely insensitive c*nt by openly baiting me while I was grieving on that thread. You obviously get such lowlifes only on the net.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008, 15:34

Insensitive and baiting maybe, but calling someone a rascist is quite a claim. Can you give me an example please?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Wed 10 Dec 2008, 15:35

that is an example of being a rascist. When you can't show any concern for grief of other kinds and proceed to be downright rude and vengeful.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008, 15:44

He just sent me a text and said that you're a doos.
Mynah or Hilda may tell you what that means . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next