Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sreesanth and Symonds at it again

+16
doctorspin
Ash
filosofee
spangler
taipan
LeFromage
Brass Monkey
Big Dog
Chandan
tac
Migara
Invader Zim
Ross
Josh Carney
doremi
Henry
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sreesanth and Symonds at it again - Page 2 Empty Re: Sreesanth and Symonds at it again

Post by spangler Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:52 pm

Batfink Begins wrote:
spangler wrote:
Dello wrote:

Why don't you just tell him to ****** off and be done with it?

Am I the only one wondering what that expletive could possibly be?

I'm going for either b0ll0x or w@nker. Ok, doesn't make perfect sense. But nor did "Oh yeah? Well, go suck a f*ck" in Donnie Darko - but I still laughed quite heartily.

'B*ll*cks off' doesn't quite have the same cadence as 'suck a f***'

I like the possibilty of 'w*n**r off'.
spangler
spangler

Sreesanth and Symonds at it again - Page 2 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2554
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Sreesanth and Symonds at it again - Page 2 Empty Re: Sreesanth and Symonds at it again

Post by Chandan Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:54 pm

Actually this article's content is not true. Sree didn't clap at face or whatever but he admits saying "hard luck! You'll lose now". Don't think that is being lunatic ot taunting or whatever!

Aussie media is good at fabricating news too.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chandan

Number of posts : 1780
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:55 pm

taipan wrote:
Dello wrote:four letter word, starts with f - gets automatically censored and replaced by ******.

I'm sure you'll work it out in the end.

But that has 6 letters.

The six asterisks are one size fits all.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-04
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:57 pm

Chandan wrote:Actually this article's content is not not true.

Double negative?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandan Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:59 pm

Okay now?

Chandan

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:03 am

Chandan wrote:Okay now?

Preferred it the other way
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by filosofee Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:32 am

spangler wrote:
Dello wrote:

Why don't you just tell him to ****** off and be done with it?

Am I the only one wondering what that expletive could possibly be?

Breeze off? (six letters in breeze, 6 *s in Dello's "..off) Laughing
filosofee
filosofee

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:25 am

santh is either gonna get pasted in the tests down under or end up MoS. he is really getting under their skins Laughing
Ash
Ash

Sreesanth and Symonds at it again - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorspin Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:39 am

Dello wrote:
taipan wrote:
Dello wrote:four letter word, starts with f - gets automatically censored and replaced by ******.

I'm sure you'll work it out in the end.

But that has 6 letters.

The six asterisks are one size fits all.
bug*er that eh?
doctorspin
doctorspin

Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post by please don't yell Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:46 am

Ash wrote:santh is either gonna get pasted in the tests down under or end up MoS. he is really getting under their skins Laughing

eh?

he's going for about 6 an over in the series and symonds is averaging over 60 at better than a run a ball.

Like i said in another thread it's like a puppy trying to take a bite out of a bulldog, it might make the bulldog scratch his head for a little while but the outcome is always going to be the same.

please don't yell

Number of posts : 1138

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:47 am

I just couldn't bothered setting up a separate replacement for every single variant on the F and C words. So I didn't.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorspin Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:50 am

Dello wrote:I just couldn't bothered setting up a separate replacement for every single variant on the F and C words. So I didn't.
Farkin cowboy job.
doctorspin
doctorspin

Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:02 am

Sreesanth and Symonds at it again - Page 2 F_1444092m_d74317b

"YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!"
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:39 am

please don't yell wrote:
Ash wrote:santh is either gonna get pasted in the tests down under or end up MoS. he is really getting under their skins Laughing

eh?

he's going for about 6 an over in the series and symonds is averaging over 60 at better than a run a ball.

Like i said in another thread it's like a puppy trying to take a bite out of a bulldog, it might make the bulldog scratch his head for a little while but the outcome is always going to be the same.

as i mentioned in another thread, santh is the leading wkt taker in the series despite missing the last game. 8 wkts @ 22 with a s/r of 21 on flat wickets. hes bowled well and the aussies recognise his threat.

although when i said getting under their skins, i meant more winding them up as is evident from the comments made by ponting, symonds et al
Ash
Ash

Sreesanth and Symonds at it again - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:02 am

Dello wrote:Sreesanth and Symonds at it again - Page 2 F_1444092m_d74317b

"YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!"

Blimey, 'Shep's' gone down hill since his retirement hasn't he? The poor bloke's obviously missing all those free lunches and teas.
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:20 pm

Ponting also collected a Sreesanth spray

Ricky Ponting claims Sreesanth "chirped" at up to five Australian batsmen while he was 12th man in the fourth ODI and the captain is disappointed match officials have not taken action. Sreesanth denied he had clapped in the face of Andrew Symonds after he was dismissed in Chandigarh, but Ponting outlined more of the strange antics from a player not involved in the match.

"It was disappointing the other day to see that happening," Ponting said in the Sydney Morning Herald. "He chirped me on the way out to bat, as well. When I got a chance to ask him about it when he ran a drink out later on, he ran away and said he wasn't talking to me at all. He said he was talking to someone else."

Ponting said Sreesanth's comments came when he was passing Australian batsmen who were coming off the ground. "It happened probably four or five times the other day when we lost wickets," he said. "But what can you do about it if the authorities aren't going to do anything about it?"

Chris Broad, the match referee, has said he was unaware of any incident involving Sreesanth and Ponting warned the bowler about his behaviour backfiring. "He is doing it for a purpose because he wants a response and we are all aware of it," Ponting told AAP. "I don't mind it because generally when our guys get their backs up about something like that, generally our best cricket comes out.

"The thing that disappointed us most about it the other day was that it was someone who was not playing the game, so you don't have any chance to get revenge on him during the game. As we have said all along, we have a few months of cricket left to play against these guys and he is well ... if he does actually get picked again, be a big part of that."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a short memory this man has?

Did he forget the way he embroiled himself even when he was not playing 2nd ODI at Kochi?

SG

Number of posts : 12806

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:19 pm

Well that makes the little monkeys actions okay then. Carry on.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:26 pm

Ash wrote:although when i said getting under their skins, i meant more winding them up as is evident from the comments made by ponting, symonds et al

Good going sreesanth, he is really getting under their skins. Probably the only good stuff they are doing at the moment.

Does anyone know that sree is an MA in psychology ! No kidding.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2