Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formula One World Championship

+26
tricycle
Paul Keating
beamer
DJ_Smerk
embee
eowyn
Chivalry Augustus
horace
lardbucket
G.Wood
ever hopeful
Hass
skully
Zat
taipan
Henry
Nath
PeterCS
JKLever
Big_Bad_Bob
LeFromage
Mick Sawyer
Merlin
Bradman
JGK
WideWally
30 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Formula One World Championship - Page 10 Empty Re: Formula One World Championship

Post by eowyn Sun 11 Jul 2010, 21:45

Webber's chin is far too big.

Australians shouldn't be good at things like F1, it's "not right".

The world will fall of it's axis.

Have you upside-downers thought about this??? Get back down where you belong.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Formula One World Championship - Page 10 Empty Re: Formula One World Championship

Post by Zat Sun 11 Jul 2010, 23:35

Chinnist.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Sun 11 Jul 2010, 23:36

She's a nasty wench.

I didn't realise Webber was a billy. All that chippiness over being the No.2 driver. The Kraut had more points so it is SOP for him to be the No. 1 driver.

Good to see him get off the line well though
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Sun 11 Jul 2010, 23:48

G.Wood wrote:She's a nasty wench.

I didn't realise Webber was a billy. All that chippiness over being the No.2 driver. The Kraut had more points so it is SOP for him to be the No. 1 driver.

Good to see him get off the line well though

It's the best start he's ever made off the front row.

The chippiness thing? He's not a sook, he's copped plenty & dealt with it so there must be something there. Are the owner's & the major sponsor krautophiles?
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 12 Jul 2010, 00:06

It's an Austrian team. A youthful aryan would have to be the more attractive drawcard for them as opposed to a dark aired, squinty-eyed nasaly antipidean with a too big chin
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Mon 12 Jul 2010, 01:19

G.Wood wrote:It's an Austrian team. A youthful aryan would have to be the more attractive drawcard for them as opposed to a dark aired, squinty-eyed nasaly antipidean with a too big chin

There's the answer to all this then.

The team boss, Horner, is a pom, right? So he's got a choice, a kraut or an Aussie who comes with all these physical impairments. He gets paid by the box heads. No feckin wonder he thought the crash in Turkey was Webber's fault.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 12 Jul 2010, 01:55

Aye, no shame in sucking up to the people who pay you.

Got a bit annoyed at the unwashed commentators though who continually made comment about MW not giving the kidkuntkraut enough room. It was a typical turn 1 scrimmage, and it was Hamilton who hit him anyway.
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 12 Jul 2010, 02:01

kidkuntkraut

Nice, KKK for short.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Mon 12 Jul 2010, 02:38

Got a bit annoyed at the unwashed commentators though who continually made comment about MW not giving the kidkuntkraut enough room

Same, but reversed "victim" in the last race.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 12 Jul 2010, 07:59

God I'm knackered after sitting up to watch the F1, catching 4 hours sleep then waking up and watching the 2nd half of the WC Final. Sleep
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105983
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Mon 12 Jul 2010, 08:01

skully wrote:God I'm knackered after sitting up to watch the F1, catching 4 hours sleep then waking up and watching the 2nd half of the WC Final. Sleep

No sympathy. It's feckin soccer FFS. What was it, 156 minutes of nothing?
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 12 Jul 2010, 08:02

Phurt - how about the hard core watchers who stayed up to watch the GP and then the Tour, had 2 hours sleep and then got up for the start of the WCF?

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 12 Jul 2010, 08:14

If I wanted to sit around and watch 120 minutes of football for only one goal I'd watch West Coast
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 12 Jul 2010, 08:16

JGK wrote:Phurt - how about the hard core watchers who stayed up to watch the GP and then the Tour, had 2 hours sleep and then got up for the start of the WCF?

Soft
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 12 Jul 2010, 08:17

Mick Sawyer wrote:
skully wrote:God I'm knackered after sitting up to watch the F1, catching 4 hours sleep then waking up and watching the 2nd half of the WC Final. Sleep

No sympathy. It's feckin soccer FFS. What was it, 156 minutes of nothing?
To be fair Mick, I didn't set the alarm, so my priorities were the same as yours (I suspected it might be a tight low-scoring affair) but just woke up and caught the last 65 minutes.

JGK wrote:Phurt - how about the hard core watchers who stayed up to watch the GP and then the Tour, had 2 hours sleep and then got up for the start of the WCF?
I imagine there were plenty like you, JGK. The last time I did that was during the 2007 Gilly. I got one hour's sleep after dozing off, and I somehow still went to work. Cool

embee wrote:If I wanted to sit around and watch 120 minutes of football for only one goal I'd watch West Coast
snigger
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 12 Jul 2010, 08:37

Mark Webber - the Lord Farquaad of F1 - here

Good driver no doubt about that - and his outspoken attitude is refreshing (unlike some of the predictable crap that floats around the F1 circuit) - but the Pure Aryans that control Red Bull (Pom boss or no Pom boss) are definitely out to nail him as they nurture the squealing teenager that is Vettel towards a future championship... and their open support in favour of Vettel (22) rather than Webber (34)is becoming embarrassing - certainly for as long as Webber keeps climbing the podium and collecting the points whilst Vettel f**ks around trying to shunt others off-track (clumsily)... !

Extract from one of the daily rags here this morning ...

Dubbed "Baby Schu" by his own German media, Vettel seems to have plenty in common with the legendary racer with a reputation for questionable ethics and dubious tactics.

That just about sums it up....

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 12 Jul 2010, 08:39

Mark Webber - the Lord Farquaad of F1 - here

Isn't that David Couthard?

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 12 Jul 2010, 08:42

Aye, I see the resemblance ...
Clearly Red Bull have a penchant for chinners ...!

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 26 Jul 2010, 08:39

Anyone witness the farce that was the German GP this weekend?

So Ferrari get wrist smacked for a pittance $100K for flagrant abuse of the "race orders" rule when they ordered Massa to give up his lead in favour of Alonso! Talk of having the result revoked or have Ferrari banned for 1 GP is pure bullshit ... knowing how the FIA enjoy an open love affair with the Italians.

Absolute f**king disgrace - because, up to 18 laps from the end millions were enjoying the cat and mouse game up front between Massa and Alonso ... but, after the pass was ordered by Ferrari, the interest immediately died.

As Eddie Jordan remarked " For me it is cheating and the two cars should be excluded. It looks as if a young Spaniard acted petulantly and Ferrari have reacted."

To see Alonso top the podium illegally meant sweet f**k all ... it merely reinforced the fact that the more I see the whingeing diego qunt, the more I detest him.

So will Ferrari be banned ?
Not bloody likely ....

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 26 Jul 2010, 08:43

The most pathetic thing was seeing Alonso celebrating the win. How hollow can a victory be?

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 26 Jul 2010, 08:46

Aye, it was a disgraceful display by the Prancing Stallion. Qunts.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 26 Jul 2010, 08:58

JGK wrote:The most pathetic thing was seeing Alonso celebrating the win. How hollow can a victory be?
Yeah ... hypocrite.

I really do feel for Massa ... it's not like this guy's a mug behind the wheel ... twice himself almost a champion prior to his near fatal accident...top driver.
Bloody shameful act this ... but you can bet Ferrari will get away with it -
However, if - just if - the diego becomes world champion on the back of these 12 points, then how will the FIA (and the manufacturers and drivers) react, in retrospect, to the hypocrisy?

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 26 Jul 2010, 09:17

They'll react in much the same way as the ICC does when the BCCI starts waving its money around.

With a tube of KY Jelly at the ready.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:58

Hungarian gp on at the moment.

Betel was leading but got a stop go penalty. Now webbers leading but has to pit.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 01 Aug 2010, 14:01

So Vettel has turned in to the Juice of the Betel variety?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next