Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just when you thought the NSW government.........

+12
taipan
horace
skully
JGK
Bradman
Hass
PeterCS
Zat
G.Wood
footwork
JKLever
Henry
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just when you thought the NSW government......... Empty Just when you thought the NSW government.........

Post by Henry Mon 31 Aug 2009, 16:26

............couldn't get more corrupt, sleazy, or incompetent. This happens-

http://www.smh.com.au/national/della-bosca-quits-after-sex-scandal-20090901-f5fa.html

It's amazing NSW is still functioning as a state at all, really.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Just when you thought the NSW government......... Empty Re: Just when you thought the NSW government.........

Post by JKLever Mon 31 Aug 2009, 17:20

What's government without corruption,sleaze or incompetence?

Might as well be a dictatorship.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Just when you thought the NSW government......... Empty Re: Just when you thought the NSW government.........

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2009, 19:42

I doubt there is a country in the world without despicable twats at the top trying to milk the system for all it's worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by footwork Mon 31 Aug 2009, 21:11

I think thems at the top can get a lot more corrupt and sleazy. shrug
footwork
footwork

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2009, 21:37

True.

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 31 Aug 2009, 23:26

If anyone that old, ugly and poopooheadish can get a 26 yr old to lie beside them than they should be congratulated and promoted
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 01 Sep 2009, 00:57

It's not like he killed anyone. But it's still a pretty stupid thing to do. Especially if you're married to a human Sherman tank like Belinda Neal.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 01 Sep 2009, 01:09

''I don't know how he managed to do his job when he spent so much time with me," the woman said.

That's the real knife-turner. Smacks of the Murdochs.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 01 Sep 2009, 01:13

She might as well have said:

"He was constantly on he job with me, but I have to say, wasn't up to much.. He is clearly not up to the job in either of his interest areas, actually."
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 01 Sep 2009, 01:38

I was surprised not to see more references to being on the job in the article this morning.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Tue 01 Sep 2009, 05:38

Is it just a coincidence that this story came out the night before a rumoured leadership spill?

I don't care who he's shagging (having seen his wife I don't blame him for one second), but this is a guy who was trying to position himself for the premiership. I'm sure half the politicians in parliament have had affairs at some stage, but you reckon you could keep it in your pants the year you're trying to become premier.

The sad thing is that he was one of the few semi-competent (and I'm being generous to Della Bosca with that description) ministers left.

I've never seen such an incompetent rabble running a state before. It's so bad I'd even consider swapping this lot for Joh's Queensland cronies from the 1980s- at least they were able to build things without it being a giant cluster****.

Hass

Just when you thought the NSW government......... MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2401
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 01 Sep 2009, 05:48

Hass wrote:I don't care who he's shagging (having seen his wife I don't blame him for one second)
Aye Hass, but can you imagine him telling her he'd been playing away? I'm surprised he wasn't wearing his testicles as earrings at the press conference this morning.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 01 Sep 2009, 05:51

(having seen his wife I don't blame him for one second

Forum gold.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Tue 01 Sep 2009, 06:04

Agree with Hass on this. Della shows that rare trait for a pollie ie that he can admit he has made a mistake (in shacking up with that Dragon) and do something about it.

I say, make him Premier.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 01 Sep 2009, 06:09

Henry wrote:............couldn't get more corrupt, sleazy, or incompetent. This happens-

http://www.smh.com.au/national/della-bosca-quits-after-sex-scandal-20090901-f5fa.html

It's amazing NSW is still functioning as a state at all, really.
Sage.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105981
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 01 Sep 2009, 06:10

G.Wood wrote:If anyone that old, ugly and poopooheadish can get a 26 yr old to lie beside them than they should be congratulated and promoted
Possibly even sager. WTF was she thinking? Lying back and thinking of England?
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105981
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 01 Sep 2009, 06:14

They've just announced they're not going to replace him but give the health portfolio to the AG who also has responsibility for IR. Has Rees been smoking something. Health, particularly in his state has to be a stand alone portfolio. As should the AG portfolio. This is NSW for crying out loud. Askin ran it like a fiefdom for years.

Gillard may get away with multiple tasking but she's rare and stumbling of late. My mother would kill me, but I feel like donating money to the NSW Libs on the condition they all take a class in Govt 101, get off their pampered arses and start acting like an opposition or this clown gets another four years.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 01 Sep 2009, 07:50

the problem for the spivs is that the eastern burb nobs are also a complete rabble and the libs are too busy knifing each other..a change of govt will not help and prolly add to crisis in NSW...

I think the Feds will have to intervene, take way statehood and set up two new territory govts...nothern dubbers territory and southern spivs territory...only give them a modicum of self govt (excluding powers to select cricket teams)
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 01 Sep 2009, 07:56

Seriously horrie it's an old cliche but I've seen too many tinpot wannabes around the world. "A change in Govt is better than no change at all".

It's getting to the stage we should hand NSW over to the UN so at least a well funded beaurocracy can fark it up with a mandate.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Tue 01 Sep 2009, 07:57

Bradman wrote:Seriously horrie it's an old cliche but I've seen too many tinpot wannabes around the world. "A change in Govt is better than no change at all".

It's getting to the stage we should hand NSW over to the UN so at least a well funded beaurocracy can fark it up with a mandate.

As long as they stay south of the harbour and west of the Pasific Hwy they can do whatever they pharking desire
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 01 Sep 2009, 08:05

North shore wannabe. How's Bronnie?
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 01 Sep 2009, 08:14

all those east of the pacific highway and around the harbour will be removed to work the rice paddies....err...woops ...wrong plan ...that's it " all those east of the pacific highway and around the harbour will be removed to work in Queanbeyan or places west".
'
RD will lead a team of recalcitrants led by bronny to permanent exile on St Helena erm...Ipswich or BurpingGary
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Tue 01 Sep 2009, 08:36

G.Wood wrote:
Bradman wrote:Seriously horrie it's an old cliche but I've seen too many tinpot wannabes around the world. "A change in Govt is better than no change at all".

As long as they stay south of the harbour and west of the Pasific Hwy they can do whatever they pharking desire

Sage.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Tue 01 Sep 2009, 09:12

Of course a change in government is better than no change at all. It's the only way you get any accountability.

The people of NSW need to be ruthless. Evict these bums in a landslide. Then if their replacements aren't up to scratch evict them in a landslide. If we, the people, do not use our power to show these bums who's boss, then what is going to keep these recalcitrant fleas in line? Pride, honour, good sense? The current NSW government has none of these things.

Unfortunately we're stuck with them for another 18 months. I used to be a fan of four-year terms - not anymore.

Hass

Just when you thought the NSW government......... MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2401
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 01 Sep 2009, 09:18

was not just in jest re federal intervention...I think both Rudd and Turnbull should come to an agreement about intervention in both state branches of the ALP and the Libs...sack the rotten borough admin suits in both state branches, weed out villains such Della that infect the parliamentary benches of both parties, agree to apply an intelligence and ethics test for prospective members of parliament etc
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next