Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skully

+27
Sidhu
philcric
mirchy
Jontyh
G.Wood
LeFromage
PeterCS
JKLever
Winkle Spinner
Basil
Henry Nolonga
furriner
embee
doremi
DJ_Smerk
Brass Monkey
lardbucket
Invader Zim
Merlin
tac
Shoeshine
taipan
Bradman
skully
Batman
WideWally
buckSH
31 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Skully - Page 3 Empty Re: Skully

Post by Shoeshine Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:31

lardbucket wrote:skully never mocked Indians during the Bombay attacks. End of story.

A lie does not become the truth just because you repeat it a thousand times.

Not unless he has evidence. There's the challenge.

Shoeshine

Skully - Page 3 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4512
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:32

Shoeshine wrote:
lardbucket wrote:skully never mocked Indians during the Bombay attacks. End of story.

Skully challenged him at the time. As did I. He could never produce proof.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:33

There wasn't any the last time he was challenged on this very same issue.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38126
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:34

How utterly pathetic it all is. Rolling Eyes

Shoeshine

Skully - Page 3 Svlx7uN

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:35

Shoeshine wrote:How utterly pathetic it all is. Rolling Eyes

Yeah he pm'ed Jay at the time and asked him to ban Skuls and I.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:35

taipan wrote:
Shoeshine wrote:

Skully challenged him at the time. As did I. He could never produce proof.

just that at that time I wasn't anal enough about it to take a screen print and save the page.

It was mighty hurtful though, because it still pains.

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:37

Don't be a dick. The thread is still there.

You're going to claim a later change? Find a post by skully that's been edited, then.

Too much hot air, piss and wind, and dog vomit. You're overdue your ECT.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38126
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:40

buckSH wrote:It was mighty hurtful though, because it still pains.

Since you can't produce any evidence, it's in the "didn't happen" category.

But if you are truly hurt by what some faceless name on a screen said a year ago, then it's time to grow up and stop being so soft.

Shoeshine

Skully - Page 3 Svlx7uN

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:41

buckSH wrote:just that at that time I wasn't anal enough

And now you are?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:25

buckSH wrote:Done.

reported skully to forum board for repetitive abusive and racist remarks.

Batman wrote:I have now reported you finally!

Weak little children. I'm not sure I can think of a more cowardly and immature act. You could wreck this forum for everyone, just because you don't have the emotional fortitude to deal with people saying things you don't like. Especially you buckeroo, who is the most racist person we've had on these forums. The hypocrisy is so stark that words fail me.

I can imagine you in your real lives if you can't cope with whatever you hear that you don't like - there is no 'reporting to moderators'.

Can I just say that I've never, ever meant this more: F*ck you. F*ck you weak little twats, you both are a disgrace.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:27

Brass Monkey wrote:

Weak little children. I'm not sure I can think of a more cowardly and immature act. You could wreck this forum for everyone, just because you don't have the emotional fortitude to deal with people saying things you don't like. Especially you buckeroo, who is the most racist person we've had on these forums. The hypocrisy is so stark that words fail me.

I can imagine you in your real lives if you can't cope with whatever you hear that you don't like - there is no 'reporting to moderators'.

Can I just say that I've never, ever meant this more: F*ck you. F*ck you weak little twats, you both are a disgrace.

Hang on, I'm trying to re-read that post to see if I can find something to disagree with. Mmmmmm, nope, seems spot on from start to finish to me. aye-aye

Shoeshine

Skully - Page 3 Svlx7uN

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:27

It's farked up No
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:32

Brass Monkey wrote:

Exactly what they did on C4
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:50

taipan wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:

Exactly what they did on C4

I have never ever reported anyone on C4. And would have never done so to anyone here either if they had heeded to the warning stretching over a period of 2 years.

how thick can people get ?

and get off your bloody high horse danny, you are never the object of skully's attention in the way subis are.

he has made it clear that his objections to us forummers are racial in nature,

just as we are supposed to accomodate the aussie point of view, there is no accomodation to the subi point of view.

So yes I have a point of view that may grate some idiots on here. So what should I do about it.

and what the hell is this 'ignore' function.
when you sit in a room talking to each other or a group of people talking face-to-face as a forum like this is supposed to emulate
is it possible for anyone to 'ignore' each other. You can turn away your face from the speaker but still you would listen to his words.

to repeatedly abuse this unnatural function into cult status and that too only against those of subi extraction has been skully last undoing.

ofcourse I have accomodated the likes of skully to maximum possible, but hell give me too some leeway and respect if you want the same back.

Firstly there is the whole flood of racial jokes and then when that fails there is constant drone of skully having put someone or the other on ignore.

I have asked the board administrators to go through skully's posts themselves and decide on suitable course of action.

It is just not possible to ignore him anymore.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:52

Take it from someone who gets regular lashings from many forummer's, just Cool and carry on.

But I suppose there must be superior cultures. Rolling Eyes
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:54

DJ_Smerk wrote:Take it from someone who gets regular lashings from many forums, just Cool and carry on.

It's not the same Smerky, if it was no one would have bothered.

this is not your normal rancid pub banter

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:55

buckSH wrote:
DJ_Smerk wrote:Take it from someone who gets regular lashings from many forums, just Cool and carry on.

Welsh culture is just rancid pub banter? Rolling Eyes
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:56

DJ_Smerk wrote:
buckSH wrote:

shutup. Don't change topic.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:56

buckSH wrote:
DJ_Smerk wrote:
buckSH wrote:

I think you'll find that's abuse.

Shoeshine

Skully - Page 3 Svlx7uN

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 07 Dec 2009, 13:58

buckSH wrote:
DJ_Smerk wrote:
buckSH wrote:

Bucky in claiming only subis can be racially insulted shock.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 07 Dec 2009, 14:02

buckSH wrote:
I have never ever reported anyone on C4. And would have never done so to anyone here either if they had heeded to the warning stretching over a period of 2 years.

how thick can people get ?

and get off your bloody high horse danny, you are never the object of skully's attention in the way subis are.

he has made it clear that his objections to us forummers are racial in nature,

just as we are supposed to accomodate the aussie point of view, there is no accomodation to the subi point of view.

Give me examples then, because at the moment it's all piss and wind from you (please don't report me for saying that).

No, I'm not the object of skully's attention and TBH he can be as racist as he wants to be. That's what freedom of speech is all about. You're racist as hell, you don't censor / report yourself do you?

buckSH wrote:
So yes I have a point of view that may grate some idiots on here. So what should I do about it.

and what the hell is this 'ignore' function.
when you sit in a room talking to each other or a group of people talking face-to-face as a forum like this is supposed to emulate
is it possible for anyone to 'ignore' each other. You can turn away your face from the speaker but still you would listen to his words.

to repeatedly abuse this unnatural function into cult status and that too only against those of subi extraction has been skully last undoing.

Skully can ignore who he likes and you can ignore people in real life: close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and shout "LALALALALALALAAA I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

buckSH wrote:
ofcourse I have accomodated the likes of skully to maximum possible, but hell give me too some leeway and respect if you want the same back.

Firstly there is the whole flood of racial jokes and then when that fails there is constant drone of skully having put someone or the other on ignore.

I have asked the board administrators to go through skully's posts themselves and decide on suitable course of action.

It is just not possible to ignore him anymore.

Again, you're happy to display your racism here over and over yet you are uncomfortable with others being racist? Oh, that's because it's racism against your people - you're showing you overt nationalism here and your massive double-standards. It just doesn't rest well with me that theoretically this forum could be pulled down, you don't know the ramifications of your weak actions. I'm not sure how much of a self-important piece of shit one needs to be to possibly start this course of action, but I'd warrant that it must be contemptuously sky high.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Dec 2009, 14:05

buckSH wrote:and what the hell is this 'ignore' function.

Go into your profile and find 'friends and foes'. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Mon 07 Dec 2009, 14:12

Again, you're happy to display your racism here over and over yet you are uncomfortable with others being racist? Oh, that's because it's racism against your people - you're showing you overt nationalism here and your massive double-standards. It just doesn't rest well with me that theoretically this forum could be pulled down, you don't know the ramifications of your weak actions. I'm not sure how much of a self-important piece of shit one needs to be to possibly start this course of action, but I'd warrant that it must be contemptuously sky high.

the difference is I turn off the tap on many ocassions on the belief that atleast the likes of skully would reciprocate. If that doesn't happen and he is too thick to realize what's going on .. it isn't my fault.

In my absence he's been going after Vikas. Now that is no coincidence.

Please point out a single poster whom I have targeted particularly for racial abuse, most of my abuse is general in nature.

It isn't directed at any individual and I would think a hundred times before hurting anyone in such a manner.

but accomodation isn't always one-sided, it has to proceed from both parties.

why should subis on here have to make all the accomodation. I mean I have to be understanding, whicle some idiot aussie starts some rabid banter with the odd brit supporting him and one covering the aus ass from the flanks. And I do what just grin and bear it.

well, that was going on for over 2 years.

it was repeatedly requested to skully to give it a break

Zat was there with him earlier.

Never saw you lecturing them as you are doing with me in here now.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Mon 07 Dec 2009, 14:16

buckSH wrote:Please point out a single poster whom I have targeted particularly for racial abuse, most of my abuse is general in nature.

That is the most pathetic justification for racial abuse I have ever read. It is in fact worse, because you view your abuse as being more justified because it is general in nature. Despicable and disgusting.

Shoeshine

Skully - Page 3 Svlx7uN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 07 Dec 2009, 14:31

buckSH wrote:

the difference is I turn off the tap on many ocassions on the belief that atleast the likes of skully would reciprocate. If that doesn't happen and he is too thick to realize what's going on .. it isn't my fault.

Turn off the tap? So, it's OK to be racist if it's periodical? What isn't your fault, reporting the forum? Um, it is. You know how I know? Because you reported the forum.

buckSH wrote:
In my absence he's been going after Vikas. Now that is no coincidence.

Please point out a single poster whom I have targeted particularly for racial abuse, most of my abuse is general in nature.

It isn't directed at any individual and I would think a hundred times before hurting anyone in such a manner.

I haven't much to add on what shoeshine said, apart from I'd add 'you twat' onto the end of it.

buckSH wrote:
but accomodation isn't always one-sided, it has to proceed from both parties.

why should subis on here have to make all the accomodation. I mean I have to be understanding, whicle some idiot aussie starts some rabid banter with the odd brit supporting him and one covering the aus ass from the flanks. And I do what just grin and bear it.

Afraid so. Because that's the liberal forum we all frequent. We tolerate your absolute stack of shit, maybe you should learn to tolerate his bigotted views.

buckSH wrote:
well, that was going on for over 2 years.

it was repeatedly requested to skully to give it a break

Zat was there with him earlier.

Never saw you lecturing them as you are doing with me in here now.

WHAT? AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY DIDN'T REPORT THE FORUM. TAC DID. HE'S AUSTRALIAN. I GAVE HIM THE SAME SHIT I GAVE YOU. THAT IS EQUALITY.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next