Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blimey, it's going to be hot in here, Bruce...

+2
embee
Invader Zim
6 posters

Go down

Blimey, it's going to be hot in here, Bruce... Empty Blimey, it's going to be hot in here, Bruce...

Post by Invader Zim Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:46

Tomorrow: 38
Thursday: 42 (thunderstorms)
Friday: 41
Saturday: 39
Sunday: 37
Monday: 36
Tuesday: 36

Fark.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Blimey, it's going to be hot in here, Bruce... Empty Re: Blimey, it's going to be hot in here, Bruce...

Post by embee Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:48

Thank God for James Harrison
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Blimey, it's going to be hot in here, Bruce... Empty Re: Blimey, it's going to be hot in here, Bruce...

Post by lardbucket Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:52

aye ... get that egg nishning on

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38126
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:57

It's farking cold here, barstewards.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 27 Aug 2015, 00:07

It's very borderline whether the recent English summer (OK, only 3 weeks of it for me) or the current Tasmanian winter has felt colder.

Spring blossoms are out and cricket training has started, though, so things are looking up.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 27 Aug 2015, 00:11

Are you back in harness? Admirable!!!
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 27 Aug 2015, 00:17

'one more year'

(again)

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 00:52

lardbucket wrote:It's very borderline whether the recent English summer (OK, only 3 weeks of it for me) or the current Tasmanian winter has felt colder.

Spring blossoms are out and cricket training has started, though, so things are looking up.

A few leaves starting to fall in the last week or so, and it's still a bit warm for me What a Face. If I can't handle even the Tasmanian winter...

This place looks nice. Well, the weather does, anyway. No snow, no rain, no cold, no heat, mild nights. Also no vegetation... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walvis_Bay#Climate

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 27 Aug 2015, 04:25

Klämmssøn wrote:
lardbucket wrote:It's very borderline whether the recent English summer (OK, only 3 weeks of it for me) or the current Tasmanian winter has felt colder.

A few leaves starting to fall in the last week or so, and it's still a bit warm for me  What a Face. If I can't handle even the Tasmanian winter...

This place looks nice. Well, the weather does, anyway. No snow, no rain, no cold, no heat, mild nights. Also no vegetation... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walvis_Bay#Climate

Don't know how accurate that is. I spent a few enforced days there many years ago, and my chief memory is a cold wind if it came from the sea and a bloody hot wind if it came from the desert.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down