Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them

+20
Zat
embee
eowyn
Fly Pig Boy Fly
Mick Sawyer
skully
JGK
Paul Keating
G.Wood
tac
LeFromage
lardbucket
taipan
philcric
Eric Air Emu
cyderspace
Merlin
Basil
JKLever
Chivalry Augustus
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them Empty Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them

Post by Chivalry Augustus Wed 07 Apr 2010, 18:38

Dear Flaming Bails,

Since I was very young, I have disliked this cricketer called Daniel Vettori. Certain individuals have jokingly nicknamed him Harry Potter, but I have to say that in lack of any particular magic in his performances, this cricketer, if he was Harry Potter, would wave his wand limply about then ask everybody to close their eyes whilst he runs around smashing things up pretending he has done magic. It is not that I bear a grudge against this individual, I simply dislike something about his appearance, and the way he regurgitates the beautiful English language. He is an honest cricketer and I dislike honest cricketers, they spend their lives bumbling around accumulating presentable figures, without ever ascending either to genuine hero status or simply cult hero status, something easily attained either by being comical or by sticking the middle finger up at a much-hated opposing captain and calling him a wanky qunt badger who has had sexual relations with the rest of his team mates.

Unfortunately for Daniel Vettori, he has done no such thing to ascend into my favourites drawer and has recently become a target of my hatred. As a consequence I must regrettably inform the Bails that I have lately been dreaming up elaborate ways to kill him. I think that most of all I would like to pull the glasses of his face, break them in half and then gouge each of his eyes out until he agreed to stop looking like Daniel Jackson off Stargate. Instead he should become a cricketer with a rogue streak by getting a huge dragon tattoo on both arms, a nice flame red stripe in his hair, and a new pair of glasses featuring naked ladies daubed across the rim. Should these demands not be met I must reluctantly pursue my fantasy with all earnestness.

Thank you for your time.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4864
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them Empty Re: Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them

Post by JKLever Wed 07 Apr 2010, 18:41

Glen McGrath. In a big mincer.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them Empty Re: Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them

Post by Basil Wed 07 Apr 2010, 19:14

Dominic Cork - being forced to listen to the sound of his own voice.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 07 Apr 2010, 19:21

JKLever wrote:Glen McGrath. Is a big mincer.
Fixed.

Ashley Giles - by shoving his permanently donned sunglasses up his rectum and hoping that both glass lens' later shatter into a million fragments.

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Apr 2010, 19:25

Seconded on the King of Spain.

Back to top Go down

Post by cyderspace Wed 07 Apr 2010, 20:12

Graham Smith has a face like a shark and should be netted, gaffed aboard and then turned into that stuff they use to catch more of them - chummy is it?

He's actually one of the more likable members of that team.
cyderspace
cyderspace

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Air Emu Wed 07 Apr 2010, 20:45

Matthew Hayden with a melon scoop.
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by philcric Wed 07 Apr 2010, 21:21

Ponting.

Should be made to drown in his own spit.
philcric
philcric

Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2007-09-07
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 07 Apr 2010, 21:54

cyderspace wrote:Graham Smith has a face like a shark and should be netted, gaffed aboard and then turned into that stuff they use to catch more of them - chummy is it?

He's actually one of the more likable members of that team.

Nice tits Red.

Actually I knew it wasn't Red cos of the misspelling
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 07 Apr 2010, 22:24

philcric wrote:Ponting.

Should be made to drown in his own spit.

Or gag on his bitten fingernails!

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 07 Apr 2010, 22:33

Hodge - suffocated by his own mother

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Wed 07 Apr 2010, 22:46

Sourav Ganguly, drowning in his own snoot.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 07 Apr 2010, 22:49

Kevin Pietersen - choked on a mirkin

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Wed 07 Apr 2010, 23:36

Shane Watson. In the study. With the lead pipe. Battered.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 07 Apr 2010, 23:46

Watto should be forced to sit in an abandoned firehouse looking at naked posters of Gabba Dan and skully until he dies of laughter . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Wed 07 Apr 2010, 23:56

He doesn't derserve that you sicko
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Keating Wed 07 Apr 2010, 23:57

Burning an effigy of SRT in his hometown and then wheeling out the real thing and hacking him to death with cricket bats and stoning him with a red duke.
Paul Keating
Paul Keating

Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4663
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Apr 2010, 00:25

I think I may need to work harder at staying in all of your good books' :| .

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 08 Apr 2010, 00:31

Sreesanth and Harbhajan.

Can kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, by locking them in a cell with nothing to eat. Not sure if they are vegetarian though.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Thu 08 Apr 2010, 00:49

lardbucket wrote:Hodge - suffocated by his own mother

He would probably die with a smile on his face.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Thu 08 Apr 2010, 00:58

He's victorian not tasmanian
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Thu 08 Apr 2010, 01:07

vilkrang wrote:I think I may need to work harder at staying in all of your good books' Cricketers you dislike and ways you'd like to kill them Icon_neutral .

I'd put you in a sealed room with nothing but the complete forumming history of horace and a gun.

But count yourself lucky, Shoey wouldn't get the gun.
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Apr 2010, 01:19

I am honoured Very Happy .

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 08 Apr 2010, 02:00

Ah, Gussy. You do come up with classic threads. Well played. Very Happy

I'll go for Salim Malik, who I'd kill with 1000 rat-traps.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105981

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 08 Apr 2010, 02:35

The death of the 1000 cuts, eh?
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next