Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoaib Malik slammed from every where....

+2
WideWally
PlanetPakistan
6 posters

Go down

Shoaib Malik slammed from every where.... Empty Shoaib Malik slammed from every where....

Post by PlanetPakistan Wed 19 May 2010, 15:39

http://www.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/460164.html

Every one including fans, players, management and 500 lbs Indian women hate this guy...

What an arse hole he must be but AT LEAST he got Sania...
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Shoaib Malik slammed from every where.... Empty Re: Shoaib Malik slammed from every where....

Post by WideWally Wed 19 May 2010, 16:07

Is there anything worse than an arse hole getting slammed from everywhere?
WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9702
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Shoaib Malik slammed from every where.... Empty Re: Shoaib Malik slammed from every where....

Post by Merlin Wed 19 May 2010, 16:08

Intikhab is also critical of the players' behavior and manner away from the field, questioning their education levels and upbringing, their mental aptitude and ultimately concluding that they "seem to be mentally retarded."

I somehow don't believe it's ALL Maliks fault ... backbiting cuts both ways ... and Inti's comment (above) is clearly hyper critical (to put it mildly) of a great many players. There were 8 players named in the report .... thats half the bloody squad ! Rolling Eyes

I suspect there was a concerted effort to oust Malik as captain (subtely described as back-biting) and that open hostility against him within the ranks (from senior players) was the touch paper that just needed a spark to kick it off!

If I were Malik, I'd stay well away from Pakistan cricket and live off his tennis chick ... lotsa shagging and lotsa Bollywood TV appearances ... certainly a better life away from the cricket! There always - I mean ALWAYS - seems to be one kind of problem or another that has plagued the Pakistan cricket team for decades... The Oval 2006 fiasco should be viewed with more clarity now ..... and Big Dazza must be chuckling at the ensuing chaos!!!

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Wed 19 May 2010, 16:14

Seems like they all decided that Malik would be a good guy to blame in order to try and save their own jobs.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 19 May 2010, 16:19

Well it just seems to be a 'no holds barred' free-for-all with one guy blaming the other and vice versa and versa vice ... with Malik catching the most flak and getting banned like a couple of other seniors! I mean, this sounds like open hostility ... Yousuf v Malik v Younis v Afridi v Intikab ... with a host of 'mentally retarded' players (Inti's words, not mine) looking on from ringside!

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Air Emu Wed 19 May 2010, 20:22

"though he says of Younis that he is not a troublemaker but he has other issues."

Other issues? Indefinite ban meriting issues? Sounds like match fixing to me.
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 19 May 2010, 20:31

WideWally wrote:Is there anything worse than an arse hole getting slammed from everywhere?

Henry wrote:

Your problem is?

taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down