Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Vikas moonlighting?

3 posters

Go down

Is Vikas moonlighting? Empty Is Vikas moonlighting?

Post by skully Tue 06 Jul 2010, 12:37

Dhoni's illegal wedding

""Dhoni has gone ahead and participated in this unofficial wedding without informing the BCCI. We have no hesitation in banning any player who takes part in such rebel weddings, which are not recognised by the BCCI. I'm afraid MS Dhoni will not be permitted to be the groom at any weddings hereafter - whether domestic or international," said BCCI president Shashank Manohar, ably demonstrating that while Lalit Modi may be persona non grata in the BCCI, his spirit lives on in the board's delightful processes and policies. Manohar also clarified that Suresh Raina, RP Singh and HS Plaha will be banned from marrying anyone in future - leaving only each other as prospective partners. Not cool."

""Dhoni only decided on Sakshi Rawat because he couldn't find a suitable tennis player from Pakistan," said close friend and Bollywood star John Abraham. "Begging to differ with Rohan Bopanna, Mahi concluded that perhaps Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi wouldn't quite be the ideal partner for him in this case.

"Also, I think Spain will win the World Cup. They have Torres," he added suddenly, keen to be perceived as a football expert."

"Elsewhere in the world of cricket, Graeme Swann wants the England cricket team to be called the "golden generation" (primarily because they never lose to Germany), Bangladesh will announce a new cricket captain in the next 10 minutes (this is true regardless of when you're reading this) and fans worldwide are all asking one burning question: "Where is New Zealand?" "

--------------------------------------------------

Can't be Vikas, as some of this stuff is amusing. Cool
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105931
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Is Vikas moonlighting? Empty Re: Is Vikas moonlighting?

Post by PeterCS Tue 06 Jul 2010, 13:57

Flower is better.

"I don't really know if an abundance of sex before the game leads to a poor performance on the field, but I can tell you with authority that a poor performance on the field does not lead to an abundance of sex afterwards. ~ Not that I'd know, but just ask the English footballers," he quipped, unable to resist another good-natured jibe at Steven Gerrard's beleaguered side.

*source*
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 06 Jul 2010, 18:10

They had to fark it up.

Anand Ramachandran is a writer and humourist based in Mumbai. He blogs at bosey.co.in. All quotes and facts in this article are made up (but you knew
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down