Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Vikas the new Karti ?

+28
PlanetPakistan
taipan
LeFromage
Invader Zim
Merlin
mirchy
Adonis T Quim
horace
prasad14
Blackadder
Makaveli
skully
tac
G.Wood
Shoeshine
Zat
Chivalry Augustus
Ash
CT
eowyn
DJ_Smerk
JKLever
Jontyh
buckSH
furriner
Brass Monkey
Batman
philcric
32 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Is Vikas the new Karti ? Empty Is Vikas the new Karti ?

Post by philcric Wed 03 Feb 2010, 14:04

So many 500+ word posts that nobody reads !
philcric
philcric

Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2007-09-07
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Is Vikas the new Karti ? Empty Re: Is Vikas the new Karti ?

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 14:19

philcric wrote:So many 500+ word posts that nobody reads !

It is also a bit curious when people claim they didn't read a long post but still end up commenting on a couple of lines that interest them in the middle of it somewhere. Also I don't design India specific ratings systems. People who question me for the reasons for a certain viewpoint or opinions should be the ones to blame despite knowing they will get a dissertation on the topic. And lastly I would rather write a 500 word essay over something I feel strongly about than post 500 abusive posts trying to 'bait' someone who I claim is not worth the effort.

columbo

Last edited by Batman on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 14:20; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 14:19

There. How many words was that?
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 03 Feb 2010, 14:19

You could be right. Basically it's a diatribe of uselessness with a "To summarise, I'm f*cking right" appended to it.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 14:22

Brass Monkey wrote:You could be right. Basically it's a diatribe of uselessness with a "To summarise, I'm f*cking right" appended to it.

As opposed to posts full of sheer verbal diarrhea or sheer nonsensical rants saying 'Phuck this, phuck that cockmuncher, your qunt this and that' just to prove the same thing? I suppose.....
columbo
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 03 Feb 2010, 14:44

Yeah, that's what quite a few have used as a desperate retort.

There's substance to many a post of mine.

Only the people clutching at straws see the curses.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:09

Brass Monkey wrote:Yeah, that's what quite a few have used as a desperate retort.

There's substance to many a post of mine.

Only the people clutching at straws see the curses.

Just like the time you ranted abuses and played the 'baiting' game with a couple of lemons here for 10 pages about how your thoughts on Indian batting were absolutely correct and mine weren't? About how I was 'forcing' my views on a couple of India's 'well wishers' here when infact you seemed hellbent on imposing your own view on me? right. I will get my hat.....
Rolling Eyes
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:16

Batman wrote:
Just like the time you ranted abuses and played the 'baiting' game with a couple of lemons here for 10 pages about how your thoughts on Indian batting were absolutely correct and mine weren't? About how I was 'forcing' my views on a couple of India's 'well wishers' here when infact you seemed hellbent on imposing your own view on me? right. I will get my hat.....
Rolling Eyes

1. What relevancy does this hold to my above post?

2. Can you please provide evidence to this scenario you've drawn up? If you're on about my view on the Indian team and them being a 'brilliant side' then I stand by them - they simply aren't brilliant. If you mean how you then acted like a hard-done-by little banal whingy girl - then yes, I tried to force my views on you (or in the real world, I maintained my view whilst you looked for a different motive to my beration of the Indian side).

3. Considering point 1 and 2, does that mean by design that you're actually affirming my statements from the above post?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:20

Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm da sh1t, got these other haters pissed, cause my toilet paper thick

----Lil wayne
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:20

Just thought I'd mention that.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:25

Brass Monkey wrote:
Batman wrote:
Rolling Eyes

1. What relevancy does this hold to my above post?

2. Can you please provide evidence to this scenario you've drawn up? If you're on about my view on the Indian team and them being a 'brilliant side' then I stand by them - they simply aren't brilliant. If you mean how you then acted like a hard-done-by little banal whingy girl - then yes, I tried to force my views on you (or in the real world, I maintained my view whilst you looked for a different motive to my beration of the Indian side).

3. Considering point 1 and 2, does that mean by design that you're actually affirming my statements from the above post?

Answered by your own self in a nutshell.

On one hand you lecture people of this being a democratic forum. Then you abuse someone for democratically expressing a viewpoint to somebody else and justify it as being absolute 'real' and the only correct way of looking at it even when a few others had said the same thing. Do you understand the meaning of a right to an individual view here before preaching it to other here like a grumpy old fart? Without acting like a retired teacher who got his bum burned by his ex-students wading in everywhere with your precious 'views' when they have not been asked for? Who do you think you are? Yeah, India are a brilliant batting side and I stick to that viewpoint so sue me you lemon, getting all giggly girly over someone expressing their view. Last I saw I am not compelled to heed by what you feel is correct. Push your precious 'real views' up your arse.....

Are you done for the evening Grandpa?

applause
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:33

danny do you love the stanis ?

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:35

Batman wrote:
On one hand you lecture people of this being a democratic forum. Then you abuse someone for democratically expressing a viewpoint to somebody else and justify it as being absolute 'real' and the only correct way of looking at it even when a few others had said the same thing. Do you understand the meaning of a right to an individual view here before preaching it to other here like a grumpy old fart? Without acting like a retired teacher who got his bum burned by his ex-students wading in everywhere with your precious 'views' when they have not been asked for? Who do you think you are? Yeah, India are a brilliant batting side and I stick to that viewpoint so sue me you lemon, getting all giggly girly over someone expressing their view. Last I saw I am not compelled to heed by what you feel is correct. Push your precious 'real views' up your arse.....

Are you done for the evening Grandpa?

applause

Um, I'm not sure why I'm conversing with you as your posts are supposed to be self-serving but actually detract from whatever credibility and dignity you've held in your lifetime. Again, what relevance does that have to my above post?

I agree with you that India are a brilliant batting side (OK, a couple have more than a pinch of FTBism, but collectively they've helped India become the #1 side - by the width of a cigarette paper).
That doesn't make them a brilliant team. Which was my initial point all the way back then. Brilliant teams don't snatch series, they win them emphatically. Which was my initial point all the way back then. What did you do? Whinge and cried bias or racism.

I totally agree I lob my views all over the shop; that hasn't ever been put in doubt by myself. What's that got to do with anything?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:38

buckSH wrote:danny do you love the stanis ?

It's not racist when UK joins USA to bomb all of Afghanistan to flush Taliban and when they bomb Iraq to find 'weapons of mass destruction'. When millions of thousands of innocents lives are killed. But it is racist when an Indian demands some action against Pakistan on account of continued terrorism and killing of our citizens. It is 'racism' against a nation full of 350 million 'innocents'. It's a very 'real scenario' and we would be wearing 'girly blouses' if we contested that......
mybad
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:39

'Stanis'? Not comfortable with that term.

I don't love Pakistan. I don't hate them.

I'm indifferent to nations on a whole.

For instance, I don't love the British. I certainly don't hate them either.

As you're an overt nationalist, you place too much emphasis on countries. I'm not like that. Please don't drag me into your secular trains of thought. Me? I'm as near to even-handed as you're going to get - a qunt is a qunt, regardless of where they're from. And you know what? Every single country has more than their fair share.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:41

Hey Monkey - I really don't care anymore what you are on about. I don't care for your 'respect' and credibility among a forum full of tossers of all kinds. As of this moment, This is my last post to you! have fun talking to your ownself over my posts.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:46

Batman wrote:
It's not racist when UK joins USA to bomb all of Afghanistan to flush Taliban and when they bomb Iraq to find 'weapons of mass destruction'. When millions of thousands of innocents lives are killed. But it is racist when an Indian demands some action against Pakistan on account of continued terrorism and killing of our citizens. It is 'racism' against a nation full of 350 million 'innocents'. It's a very 'real scenario' and we would be wearing 'girly blouses' if we contested that......
mybad

Wow man. Your childishness knows no bounds. You've actually there and then reaffirmed my opinion of you; your slow train of thought, your tit-for-tat comparisons, your ridiculous indignation and unwaivering arrogance that you're just inexorably correct.

You try to make me, as a stand-alone British citizen, part of my government's foreign policy as a last ditch effort to 'win' an argument. Have you any intellect? This is the most cyclical debate possible, as you keep repeating yourself.

You further won't get the irony of all of this coming in this thread Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Trying to negate philcric's views whilst actually substantiating them.

Laughing Quite amazing.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:47

Batman wrote:Hey Monkey - you're right. I'm desperate. I'm so desperate. I've made myself look like a complete twat and now have to leave to avoid any further embarrassment.

That's OK Viktim. I'll speak to you soon.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 03 Feb 2010, 16:01

Batman wrote:Hey Monkey - I really don't care anymore what you are on about. I don't care for your 'respect' and credibility among a forum full of tossers of all kinds. As of this moment, This is my last post to you! have fun talking to your ownself over my posts.

Actually, you're the biggest tosser on here. In fact you're the only tosser, really. There are others with odd views, but nobody else rants endlessly and ludicrously like you do, or invariably fails to grasp the point.
Jontyh
Jontyh

Is Vikas the new Karti ? MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2257
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Wed 03 Feb 2010, 16:06

Did Batman always go mentalist like this? Thought he was always a fairly moderate amiable kind of forummer.

Clearly the Aussie forummers baiting him has sent him crazy.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 03 Feb 2010, 16:08

I don't know when people started using this "I always thought so and so was well balanced" BS.

That if anything is becoming a frustratingly cliché response to acknowledge a poster's idiocy without sound nasty.

It's like when Vilks and Shoey said they'd like to have a nice debate with Bucks. While they might have some wild ideas, the moment you start believing them, you're hooked. For life.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 03 Feb 2010, 16:11

Jontyh wrote:Actually, you're the biggest tosser on here. In fact you're the only tosser, really.

I resent that Jonty, heavily.

What about me?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 03 Feb 2010, 16:12

Brass Monkey wrote:

'Stanis'? Not comfortable with that term.

I don't love Pakistan. I don't hate them.

I'm indifferent to nations on a whole.

For instance, I don't love the British. I certainly don't hate them either.

As you're an overt nationalist, you place too much emphasis on countries. I'm not like that. Please don't drag me into your secular trains of thought. Me? I'm as near to even-handed as you're going to get - a qunt is a qunt, regardless of where they're from. And you know what? Every single country has more than their fair share.

you may not hate them buddy. But I certainly do not like them if they show PP's form.

and with good reason.

so you may feel free to keep your 'secular train of thought' or 'even-handedness' 'qunt-qunt equalness' etc. But it's folks from my country that are getting killed, bombed, maimed, widowed due to them and not yours. And I hold every right to keep my opinion without you jumping on some wagon to contest them or calling me racist or hatist.

Kapiche.

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 16:15

Mention UK and the 'war against terrorism' and the indignation comes in from all quarters over. And yet some wonderful folks here have not been not above questioning someone's else's indignation or abusing India over every trivial crap. Thanks for that folks. Well done!

Oh and I never contested the fact that I make really long posts. So the justification of this thread is that much more immaterial.....

Last edited by Batman on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 16:17; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 03 Feb 2010, 16:16

buckSH wrote:
you may not hate them buddy. But I certainly do not like them if they show PP's form.

and with good reason.

so you may feel free to keep your 'secular train of thought' or 'even-handedness' 'qunt-qunt equalness' etc. But it's folks from my country that are getting killed, bombed, maimed, widowed due to them and not yours. And I hold every right to keep my opinion without you jumping on some wagon to contest them or calling me racist or hatist.

Kapiche.

I get it. Totally. All Pakistan has ever done is cause one-sided trouble, it's all their fault. Yes. I hate all the Irish for a similar reason. Just by design, they must be held in contempt. Because of the innocents of GB who got killed, bombed, maimed, widowed because of them. And, by f*ck, I don't expect to be called racist because of it!!!!!!!!
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next