Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rice: mafia murdered Hansie and Woolmer

+8
taipan
Zat
PeterCS
Henry
Merlin
WideWally
JGK
Red
12 posters

Go down

Rice: mafia murdered Hansie and Woolmer Empty Rice: mafia murdered Hansie and Woolmer

Post by Red Thu 09 Sep 2010, 09:11

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27673535-23212,00.html

Paranoia and conspiracy theories are still alive and well.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Rice: mafia murdered Hansie and Woolmer Empty Re: Rice: mafia murdered Hansie and Woolmer

Post by JGK Thu 09 Sep 2010, 09:14

Big news week for crazies with the surname "Rice".

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Rice: mafia murdered Hansie and Woolmer Empty Re: Rice: mafia murdered Hansie and Woolmer

Post by WideWally Thu 09 Sep 2010, 09:19

Old news.

http://www.flamingbails.com/the-flaming-bails-cricket-forum-f1/black-helicopters-t9926.htm

WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9702
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 09 Sep 2010, 09:20

Former South Africa and Pakistan coach Woolmer was found dead in a Jamaican hotel room in 2007 on the morning after his team lost to Ireland at the Cricket World Cup.

He was reportedly furious following the match and, according to conspiracy theories, was murdered to prevent him publicising Pakistan's alleged match-fixing.

An interesting concept, and certainly not one without foundation, given the recent revelations....

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 09 Sep 2010, 10:47

Red in 'starting a thread about something that's already been discussed 'shock.

Read the f*cking forum.

Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu 09 Sep 2010, 11:18

Henry wrote:Red in 'starting a thread about something that's already been discussed 'shock.

Read the f*cking forum.

Actually I do peruse the forum before starting what I perceive to be a new topic. Unfortunately I'm not always good at deciphering the cryptic headings. I didn't make a quick connection between Rice's views, Woolmer and black helicopters.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 09 Sep 2010, 14:35

In fairness, you have a very fine-looking woman in your avatar. Wink
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 09 Sep 2010, 18:29

Yeah.............

Nice tits.

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 09 Sep 2010, 23:14

Red wrote:
Henry wrote:Red in 'starting a thread about something that's already been discussed 'shock.

Read the f*cking forum.

Actually I do peruse the forum before starting what I perceive to be a new topic. Unfortunately I'm not always good at deciphering the cryptic headings. I didn't make a quick connection between Rice's views, Woolmer and black helicopters.
You don't peruse the forum, you look at the titles and DGAF what people have been saying in the threads. That kind of behaviour is just rude.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 10 Sep 2010, 20:30

Zat wrote:
Red wrote:

Read the f*cking forum.

You don't peruse the forum, you look at the titles and DGAF what people have been saying in the threads. That kind of behaviour is just rude.

In Red's defence, the title did not include the term "Spanky says"
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Sat 11 Sep 2010, 06:22

An 'Indian' mafia don by name Dawood Ibrahim currently residing in Karachi, Pakistan and is the commonly referred to 'Indian bookie' in various circles and is believed to be the kingpin of the international cricket betting syndicate. He is a wanted man in various terrorism, extortion and mafia activities in India and is currently under protection of pakistan's security agencies including ISI, IB etc.

What is more he also pays a portion of his proceeds from match-fixing to various senior pakistani army and intelligence officials and thus buying their loyalties. So basically ICC is helpless in getting to the core of this match-fixing mafia.

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sat 11 Sep 2010, 09:03

buckSH wrote:An 'Indian' mafia don by name Dawood Ibrahim currently residing in Karachi, Pakistan and is the commonly referred to 'Indian bookie' in various circles and is believed to be the kingpin of the international cricket betting syndicate. He is a wanted man in various terrorism, extortion and mafia activities in India and is currently under protection of pakistan's security agencies including ISI, IB etc.
But does he travel around in a black helicopter?

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat 11 Sep 2010, 10:07

PeterCS wrote:In fairness, you have a very fine-looking woman in your avatar. Wink

A cricketing flavour there - it's AB's new squeeze.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 11 Sep 2010, 10:25

Red wrote:
PeterCS wrote:In fairness, you have a very fine-looking woman in your avatar. Wink

Mine have always had a cricketing flavour
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 11 Sep 2010, 11:16

taipan wrote:
Red wrote:

They smell of linseed oil?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 11 Sep 2010, 11:32

Basil wrote:
taipan wrote:
Red wrote:

They smell of linseed oil?

If that's what rocks your boat.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 13 Sep 2010, 03:45

The Woolmer case should definately be reopened.

The deaths of both Cronje and Woolmer are questionable and i really really hope that some one did NOT get away with murder.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 08 Jan 2014, 21:28

taipan wrote:
Red wrote:
PeterCS wrote:In fairness, you have a very fine-looking woman in your avatar.  Wink

They're old bats?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 09 Jan 2014, 00:12

I hope there's not a "sweaty box" metaphor hanging around here.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down