Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing official about it. But we may as well make it official.....

+4
The One
WideWally
lardbucket
Batman
8 posters

Go down

Nothing official about it. But we may as well make it official..... Empty Nothing official about it. But we may as well make it official.....

Post by Batman Tue 28 May 2013, 09:48

It's official. BCCI really means Bookies Control Cricket in India.

Mr. Srinivasan has now mastered the art of lying after hobnobbing too long with politicians. So while tons of IPL records insist his 'tried by media' son in law is CSK CEO, Team Principal among other 'honorary' titles, he insists, he isn't and still promises a 'fair' investigation led by biggest cocksuckers of IPL like Shastri - and will all known to be close to Dhoni, Srini etc.! Look forward to the cover-up. may the farce be with you!
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Nothing official about it. But we may as well make it official..... Empty Re: Nothing official about it. But we may as well make it official.....

Post by Batman Tue 28 May 2013, 09:52

I am so glad I was camping in Himalayas on holidays last 2 weeks when shit finally hit the fan. Nothing about BCCI-IPL shocks me anymore. Actually I am shocked it took this long for shit to come out in open in what must have been multiple cases of worst kept secrets.

Are there people here who still want to see this shit and discuss IPL 'games'? When will people boycott this sleazepool and send a message to BCCIICC that enough is enough and that these T20 bastard games must stop and game's sanctity be restored?
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Nothing official about it. But we may as well make it official..... Empty Re: Nothing official about it. But we may as well make it official.....

Post by Batman Tue 28 May 2013, 09:54

Thank you BCCI for so putting me off cricket that even tests no longer interest me anymore. I now look at everything with suspicion. Every act of cricketers is now suspect in my eyes. Even when they are scratching their arses, biting nails, or drinking colas out in the field, I think it's a signal to Mr. John. Thank you so much!
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 28 May 2013, 09:56

Why would anything that even happens on the field or behind the scenes in this farcical, contrived, shitty circus impact on your opinion of real cricket?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38140
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 28 May 2013, 10:00

I have lost faith completely is all. It's not IPL alone. The long slide down won't look like stopping anytime soon. I wonder how many of the matches in any format Asian players play is genuine. Guaranteed tests may take harder and longer to fix. I seriously wish for a change ICC should grow up and sack BCCI if they don't sack Srinivasan and co.

The fact that stakeholders and bookie agents who head CSK and IPL can influence test selections and on Dhoni retaining captaincy against all odds. Too much vested interest influencing everywhere. Bookie agents owners of CSK having hold on BCCI and BCCI on ICC. Nothing seems above board to me anymore. Nothing makes sense.
Embarassed
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 28 May 2013, 10:16

Just ignore IPL totally and it will go away. It doesn't deserve the oxygen you give it. It's the equivalent of yo-yos, hula hoops, and Diablo juggling ... boring as batshit after a very short period.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by WideWally Tue 28 May 2013, 10:22

Excellent. I just hope they serve tea & scones at the ceremony to make it official.
WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9706
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 28 May 2013, 12:12

How can one ignore IPL without ignoring BCCI in the process and the way autocracy rules every aspect of every cricket branch? The same twats still run the test teams and selectors and every other administrative aspects too, including unaccountable crony captaincy tied to fortunes of IPL teams? Its all one huge corrupt bouquet!
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Tue 28 May 2013, 12:52

fixing has been around since cricket has been around, from manchester to melbourne. a few bad apples don't spoil my enjoyment of the game

the bcci response, as expected, has been farcical. loved it when srini was booed at eden during the finals. not that he seems to care. hopefully he ends up in jail soon, though that's quite unlikely

The One

Number of posts : 9035
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu 30 May 2013, 04:44

Have been recently having a debate with the "Leave Dhoni out of this" brigade. Fine.

Except that today's TOI reminded me of the crony capitalism that Dhoni's into.
1. He is India Cements VP, CSK Captain, Indian Team Captain.
2. CSK Owner is BCCI President and has veto power on national team selection.
3. Dhoni has a stake (officially owned by his best friend) in Rhiti Sports Management that manages three other CSK teammates, including Raina and Ashwin.
4. Dhoni as captain of the Indian team has a huge say in choosing the Indian team.
5. And guess what? All the 'managed' players by Rhiti happen to be in the Indian team as well as CSK. Amazing coincidence, no?

But we should leave Dhoni alone. Sure.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun 02 Jun 2013, 07:17

Well well. Seems like ICC had warned BCCI of it's President's son in law's bookie activities. The question then is why wasn't any action taken earlier and reported? Had the BCCI boss become too big for anyone to take action in which case the whole BCCI is guilty of covering this up till it was no longer possible to do so. No way the BCCI President won't know of the mess if ICC warned him of the same and yet he holds onto the chair of corruption claiming to have 'done nothing wrong'. It is also strange that Govt of India is not investigating this mess when it should do promptly. A private BCCI investigation holds no water and will not stand in court and will be just a political tool in whoever is leading the board at the day. Looks like everyone is making shallow noises and waiting for the nefarious Indian peoples' short memory waiting for the storm to blow over so they can get back to business as usual.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun 02 Jun 2013, 09:34

More shit to hit CSK and a prominent Indian player in wake of spot fixing scam? Is this man named Dhoni? Any other permanent player last 6 years in CSK who was also in Lanka 3 years back who could be a suspect here? The question of why ex-President Bindra chose to remain silent so long and is only opening this can of worms now begs asking!

Did BCCI arm-twist Sri Lanka to withdraw corruption report? - LINK!
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Sun 02 Jun 2013, 09:37

Some Indian player had sex? For shame...
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sun 02 Jun 2013, 09:39

There seems to be so much rot in the system one wonders if they can ever 'cleanse the wound'
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun 02 Jun 2013, 15:14

The farce now enters Ripley's believe it or not. Mr. Srinivasan has merely 'stepped aside' and not 'resigned' till the 'probe' is on. So he is still Board President in what capacity only the crooks at BCCI know. Mr. Dalmiya is brought back as 'Interim President'. But wasn't Dalmiya sacked due to corruption charges in TV rights deal? So how does this even work where we now have 2 Presidents where one guy who was removed on charges of corruption will now act on behalf of the current one named in corruption? Since when did BCCI become a personal family enterprise where Srinivasan can't be sacked defies all parameters of logic and proprietary. Even Robert Mugabe never had it so good! ****** BCCI and ban BCCI.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 03 Jun 2013, 10:49

Srinivasan's address to his India Cements employees -
BCCI: I continue to be in Control of the Board and hence Cricket in India.

India Cements: My place is still Cemented in India Cricket.

Chennai Super Kings: I am the real Super King from Chennai and I have proved it.

All India Chess Federation: I cannot be Checkmated as I have affected a Stalemate in the BCCI.

Tamil Nadu Golf Association: I don’t have a Handicap in cricket.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Mon 03 Jun 2013, 11:48

Er, yeah....

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8825
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tricycle Mon 03 Jun 2013, 13:13

TNGF is more dead than Sreesanth's career.

tricycle

Number of posts : 13349
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu 06 Jun 2013, 09:44

So Mr Kundra owner of Rajasthan Royals also bet on his own team's matches and allowed his players to bring bookies to parties. I feel like an idiot now for not watching IPL. There must be something amazing about this bastardized farce of the game, where team owners and players bet big, rig matches and despite it coming in public domain, millions of Indians still watch it ball by ball and follow this largely corporate private betting farce passionately? No wonder politicians take us for a ride. We are a special category of fools who pride in being idiots and never learn to prioritize what is more important. So we will continue to watch all rigged screwed versions of IPLs passionately 2 months every year and take a holiday when asked to vote and make time for just one hour every 5 years.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 06 Jun 2013, 12:35

There is nothing amazing about IPL. It's shit.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Thu 06 Jun 2013, 14:02

Irrelevant
Pedestrian
Lame

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8825
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 06 Jun 2013, 22:02

Their on-field chats with players: ghastly. My balls went so far up into my body that I wondered if they'd ever drop back into my sack again. It resembles cricket, but I've never seen such corporate whoring, jingoistic, soundbitten load of codswallop in my life. Apart from when the father-in-law would have the 'wrasslin' on.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat 08 Jun 2013, 08:44

Indian
Punters
League
run by
Bookies
Controlling
Cricket in
India
toothlessly supported by
Intentionally
Corrupt
Crooks
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 08 Jun 2013, 09:30

Batman wrote:Indian
Punters
League
run by
Bookies
Controlling
Cricket in
India
toothlessly supported by
Intentionally
Corrupt
Crooks

In a nutshell
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down