Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jebus thought this place was dead. So quick hello after 4 years.....

+5
Fromage
embee
PeterCS
horace
Guy
9 posters

Go down

Jebus thought this place was dead. So quick hello after 4 years..... Empty Jebus thought this place was dead. So quick hello after 4 years.....

Post by Guy Mon 10 Dec 2018, 13:54

Its been 4 years since I Logged in and this place slipped my mind but it flashed by accident bringing back memories. Mynah's untimely death shook me in between visited her FB page to pay respects. Found Taipan and Martin posts there I think. I stopped following cricket fully. Timing of India winning test 1 vs Aus is mere co-incidence as news splashed up. I am more a twitter FB political activist now when not working. Pretty much kicked the tests I watched since the great India whitewashes 4-0 to Aus & India back to back finishing Laxman, Dravid and Sehwag. Did catch revenge 4-0  at home but something in me had died as a fan. had stopped JAMODIs since winning WC 2011, never saw a single T20. Missed WC also next though India went to finals. I cant remember my password and bails is a dead wont allow reset wont get proper reset email so here is a Hello to all hope you guys been doing well. Skully hope your brother beat depression and suicidal tendencies. Thats all mates. fishing

Query: Where's Buckeye/Mirchy/SG?

Fromage do something about password reset. E-mail sends no link or way to fix it.
Guy
Guy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2018-12-10

Back to top Go down

Jebus thought this place was dead. So quick hello after 4 years..... Empty Re: Jebus thought this place was dead. So quick hello after 4 years.....

Post by horace Mon 10 Dec 2018, 17:49

Welcome back. Nothing like a bit of political activism, though this depends on the positions taken.

Hopefully Fromage can fix your access/log-in issue.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Jebus thought this place was dead. So quick hello after 4 years..... Empty Re: Jebus thought this place was dead. So quick hello after 4 years.....

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2018, 18:57

What was your main ID?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 10 Dec 2018, 19:20

"Skully"
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 10 Dec 2018, 19:21

Welcome back, whoever you are, Guy!
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Mon 10 Dec 2018, 22:45

Rings bell? https://i.servimg.com/u/f89/20/00/75/46/img_2010.jpg
Guy
Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 11 Dec 2018, 01:07

Hi Vikas
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26198
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromage Tue 11 Dec 2018, 03:30

Hello Guy

Please check your PMs.

Regards

Fromage
Fromage
Fromage

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2010-05-04
Flag/Background : none

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2018, 08:34

Ahhh hi mate, hope you are well. Good timing with the cricket, congratulations on a big win!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Tue 11 Dec 2018, 18:23

embee wrote:Hi Vikas

Hows daughter? Must be grown up? Remember the hospital delivery pics.
Guy
Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 11 Dec 2018, 18:26

Great guess embee. groucho
Yes Fromage your PM was spot on. I could not send PM early guess cant send till 7 days or 10 posts whatever.
Cricket not in sync. Not watched a single full innings of any Indian over 4 years sadly.
Have no idea what new boys can do or not except Pujara & Ashwin who I last backed 2015.
Bad day for my passion Indian politics so was pissed most of the day. shoot
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 11 Dec 2018, 18:31

Where's Demelza? Tony? Red love of Taips?
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 11 Dec 2018, 18:35

of late have developed new interest trekking in mountains. Himalayas occupy my holidays.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 11 Dec 2018, 19:19

Welcome back, V. hello
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105897
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 11 Dec 2018, 19:45

skully wrote:Welcome back, V. hello
Howdy. Back to what no idea. Cricket clearly not my cup of tea anymore. Outgrew it. Mad couch
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue 11 Dec 2018, 20:58

Good to see you back on here Vikas.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 11 Dec 2018, 21:48

Guy wrote:

She's good

9 and half now ...although her maturity ranges from 3 to 30

Playing under 11 cricket and does OK

embee
embee

Number of posts : 26198
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 12 Dec 2018, 02:44

embee wrote:
Guy wrote:

She's good

9 and half now ...although her maturity ranges from 3 to 30

Playing under 11 cricket and does OK

Awesome.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Aditya Wed 12 Dec 2018, 07:24

"...a twitter political activist.."

A troll by any other name...

Aditya

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 12 Dec 2018, 07:35

Aditya wrote:"...a twitter political activist.."

A troll by any other name...
I resent that!
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down