Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Hemisphere 2, Antipoods 0

+11
beamer
Basil
Brass Monkey
skully
bliksem
Henry
Zat
mynah
Invader Zim
JKLever
JGK
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Northern Hemisphere 2, Antipoods 0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Northern Hemisphere 2, Antipoods 0

Post by JGK Sun 07 Oct 2007, 12:58

Invader Zim wrote:Considering that Rugby is about all the sheep lovers have going for them, it's pretty farking funny how shit they are when under pressure...

A (white) rugby playing mate of mine reckons the perpetual NZ choke is due to teh number of islanders in their team. He reckons that culturally, they wilt under pressure.

Having seen Wycliff Palu's piss weak performance last night for Oz I would have started to see what he meant but then I realised just about the rest of the group of players masquerading and an international rugby forward pack were white.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Northern Hemisphere 2, Antipoods 0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Northern Hemisphere 2, Antipoods 0

Post by skully Sun 07 Oct 2007, 13:04

JGK wrote:but then I realised just about the rest of the group of players masquerading and an international rugby forward pack were white.
Sage. Farkin sad when a bunch of 110 kg+ lunks can't stay upright in a scrum. Matt Dunning is a farkin disgrace.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105969
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Sun 07 Oct 2007, 13:08

skully wrote:Matt Dunning is a farkin disgrace.
He plays for NSW, doesn't he?
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun 07 Oct 2007, 13:14

ABs ... bigger Cinderellas than Collingwood?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38112
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Sun 14 Oct 2007, 01:10

skully wrote:
Basil wrote:I feel for the guys whose last chance to win a world cup has come and gone. But when I think of some of the ridiculous pre-match guff, which came spewing out from certain quarters, all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Precisely why such bulltwang should never be uttered prior to a big match. If you win, you come across as an arrogant tosser, and if you lose you come across as total d!ckhead.

So true skully - but some people won't learn will they? The dig at the English "born to rule mentality" was best. Considering the Empire was lost about 60 years ago its 3 generations since that mentality existed Rolling Eyes . Whoever said it can't have been born that stupid ... he has to have been practicing.

As for "Everybody hates the English" - well what a surprise it was to learn that Very Happy . A period of dignified silence wud be in order methinks.
Growler
Growler

Northern Hemisphere 2, Antipoods 0 - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 14 Oct 2007, 01:13

Growler wrote:

So true skully - but some people won't learn will they? The dig at the English "born to rule mentality" was best. Considering the Empire was lost about 60 years ago its 3 generations since that mentality existed Rolling Eyes .

We usually get that crap when we tour India and someone has probably had a shoite day and snaps at at a journo.

'They think this is still the Raj' !

Indeed
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Sun 14 Oct 2007, 06:33

JGK wrote:
Invader Zim wrote:Considering that Rugby is about all the sheep lovers have going for them, it's pretty farking funny how shit they are when under pressure...

A (white) rugby playing mate of mine reckons the perpetual NZ choke is due to teh number of islanders in their team. He reckons that culturally, they wilt under pressure.

Having seen Wycliff Palu's piss weak performance last night for Oz I would have started to see what he meant but then I realised just about the rest of the group of players masquerading and an international rugby forward pack were white.
Wonder where the All Blacks would be without the islanders... Not in Paris, certainly.
mynah
mynah

Northern Hemisphere 2, Antipoods 0 - Page 2 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2