Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Pietersen warns of burnout

+8
S F Barnes
Merlin
Brass Monkey
taipan
tac
LeFromage
HH_pink
SG
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tired Pietersen warns of burnout - Page 2 Empty Re: Tired Pietersen warns of burnout

Post by doremi Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:16

Can't decide whether it's a boon or a curse that we have the two biggest series' in our cricket calendar back to back. We'll need serious momentum from the Pak series to get into the right frame of mind for Oz.
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Tired Pietersen warns of burnout - Page 2 Empty Re: Tired Pietersen warns of burnout

Post by Basil Fri 12 Oct 2007, 20:17

KP had a break (literally) when he missed the Commonwealth Bank series - whereas Collingwood has hardly missed a game in the last two years. I note with interest that the squad have got some sort of get-together at the academy in 10 days time - is that really necessary?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 12 Oct 2007, 20:20

Basil wrote:KP had a break (literally) when he missed the Commonwealth Bank series - whereas Collingwood has hardly missed a game in the last two years. I note with interest that the squad have got some sort of get-together at the academy in 10 days time - is that really necessary?

How else will they swap sponge cake recipes? E-Mail? You obviously have better faith in the security of t'interweb than I do.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Fri 12 Oct 2007, 20:23

Batfink Begins wrote:
Basil wrote:KP had a break (literally) when he missed the Commonwealth Bank series - whereas Collingwood has hardly missed a game in the last two years. I note with interest that the squad have got some sort of get-together at the academy in 10 days time - is that really necessary?

How else will they swap sponge cake recipes? E-Mail? You obviously have better faith in the security of t'interweb than I do.

Dammit, there's me they were going there to practice this cricket game, or whatever they call it.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Fri 12 Oct 2007, 20:46

It's so Michael Vaughan can get the team together and remind them that they're his bitches now - and they'd better not forget it.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Fri 12 Oct 2007, 20:52

No doubt Vaughan will gather everyone around and remind them in no uncertain terms that they are playing for the Michael Vaughan England XI™
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2