Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmmmm, why don't some of you farquars post?

+10
Leo
Zat
Basil
taipan
LeFromage
Anniyan
Rachel
doctorspin
Brass Monkey
JKLever
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hmmmmm, why don't some of you farquars post? Empty Hmmmmm, why don't some of you farquars post?

Post by JKLever Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:32

Members connected during last 24 hours : *Buckaroo*, Aathma, Allan D, Anniyan, Ash, Augustus, Basil, basit, Batfink Begins, beamer, biff harde, Big Dog, Binger, bliksem, bodyline, Chandan, Clutch, CricFan, Dello, Demelza, DJ_Smerk, doctorspin, doremi, eowyn, Fine Leg, Forum Goat, freddled gruntbuggly, furriner, G.Wood, Geoffrey Trueman, gringo, Henry, Henry Nolonga, HH_pink, holcs, Invader Zim, JB, JGK, Jiffymix, JKLever, Josh Carney, Joshu, Juicy Fruity, Lara Lara Laughs, lardbucket, Leo, Makaveli, Mal function, Merlin, mhamilton23, MidnightCowboy, Minnesota Fats, mirchy, mynah, Nath, nexus, noelene, ojitarian, okbuto, PearlJ, Peregrine Periwinkle, Pete, peterg, philcric, please don't yell, prasad14, prodigy, Rachel, Random Task, Rob I, Ross, S F Barnes, sam_speedy26, Sans Souci, Sasha, SG, SGP, Shoeshine, skully, spangler, srirengan, Steve, tac, taipan, ten years after, The One, THICKEDGE, vilkrang, WideWally, WIFAN, Winkle Spinner, x1, Zaphod, Zat

Look I know we're not the most welcoming bunch of barstewards around but so many names just watching and observing.

Makes me feel dirty like I'm being watched by a load of doggers or something.

C'mon you can post people!
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmm, why don't some of you farquars post? Empty Re: Hmmmmm, why don't some of you farquars post?

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:34

I did this one a couple of months back and I got JKL: "Yeah, but sometimes I'm online, when I'm not online if you get what I mean".

I replied "Yep. Me too. Good point well taken... thread over".

Deja vu...
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmm, why don't some of you farquars post? Empty Re: Hmmmmm, why don't some of you farquars post?

Post by JKLever Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:35

Aye but this is different. A load of those names never post!!
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorspin Fri 12 Oct 2007, 14:17

JKLever wrote:Aye but this is different. A load of those names never post!!
The cnuts
doctorspin
doctorspin

Hmmmmm, why don't some of you farquars post? 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Fri 12 Oct 2007, 14:23

Some people just 'like to watch'. Known phenonemon.

I like to watch. And sometimes I like to act, too.
Rachel
Rachel

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniyan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 14:28

Rachel wrote:Some people just 'like to watch'. Known phenonemon.

I like to watch. And sometimes I like to act, too.

Can I watch you Rachie?What a Face
Anniyan
Anniyan

Number of posts : 939
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : sl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Fri 12 Oct 2007, 20:54

It's weird. Why would anyone want to be a member only for the sake of reading the horse-plop we're posting day in, day out? What possible gratification can they gain from that - other than the comfort of knowing that there are, indeed, people in the world more socially challenged than you.

I'll be bringing out the purging broom at some point...
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 20:57

Cull them I say.

Voyeurs
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Fri 12 Oct 2007, 20:58

Looking forward to JelloD's first post! (111)
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2007, 21:02

taipan wrote:Cull them I say.

Voyeurs
I was just about to say that sometimes I'm a voyeur, but i couldn't spell it.

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 21:03

Demelza wrote:
taipan wrote:Cull them I say.

Voyeurs
I was just about to say that sometimes I'm a voyeur, but i couldn't spell it.

Very Happy
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Fri 12 Oct 2007, 21:26

And where's Smerky by the way - he hasn't been on here much since his return from the US
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorspin Fri 12 Oct 2007, 21:27

JKLever wrote:

Members connected during last 24 hours : *Buckaroo*, Aathma, Allan D, Anniyan, Ash, Augustus, Basil, basit, Batfink Begins, beamer, biff harde, Big Dog, Binger, bliksem, bodyline, Chandan, Clutch, CricFan, Dello, Demelza, DJ_Smerk, doctorspin, doremi, eowyn, Fine Leg, Forum Goat, freddled gruntbuggly, furriner, G.Wood, Geoffrey Trueman, gringo, Henry, Henry Nolonga, HH_pink, holcs, Invader Zim, JB, JGK, Jiffymix, JKLever, Josh Carney, Joshu, Juicy Fruity, Lara Lara Laughs, lardbucket, Leo, Makaveli, Mal function, Merlin, mhamilton23, MidnightCowboy, Minnesota Fats, mirchy, mynah, Nath, nexus, noelene, ojitarian, okbuto, PearlJ, Peregrine Periwinkle, Pete, peterg, philcric, please don't yell, prasad14, prodigy, Rachel, Random Task, Rob I, Ross, S F Barnes, sam_speedy26, Sans Souci, Sasha, SG, SGP, Shoeshine, skully, spangler, srirengan, Steve, tac, taipan, ten years after, The One, THICKEDGE, vilkrang, WideWally, WIFAN, Winkle Spinner, x1, Zaphod, Zat

Look I know we're not the most welcoming bunch of barstewards around but so many names just watching and observing.

Yeh folks, and what makes it even easier is that:

1. You don't need to know a thing about cricket to be right at home here

2. You don't really need to be human to be right at home here

3. You don't need to be able to string words into sentences or for that matter anything coherent at all to be right at home here.

4.You don't need to be polite or deferential (you probably realise that if you have read anything here at all)

5. You really don't need to have any knowledge of cricket at all (see point 1)

6.If you think or fear that you may be a bit of a t*sser, well then you should feel right at home here.

7. If you are a reasonably decent H. Being, then the chances are you'll be OK (no guarantees mind you)

8. No apprenticehip required or expected here, just dive in, if you come across as a total pratt, no-one will notice that you are any different from the "senior" members

9. No cricketing knowledge required (See points 1 & 5)

Last edited by on Fri 12 Oct 2007, 21:30; edited 1 time in total
doctorspin
doctorspin

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Fri 12 Oct 2007, 21:30

doctorspin wrote:
JKLever wrote:

3. You don't need to be able to string words into sentences or for that matter anything coherent at all to be right at home here.

4.You don't need to be polite or deferential (you probably realise that if you have read anything here at all)

6.If you think or fear that you may be a bit of a t*sser, well then you should feel right at home here.

7. If you are a reasonably decent H. Being, then the chances are you'll be OK (no guarantees mind you)

8. No apprenticehip required or expected here, just dive in, if you come across as a total pratt, no-one will notice that you are any different from the "senior" members

9. No cricketing knowledge required (See points 1 &5)

Laughing
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sat 13 Oct 2007, 02:48

doctorspin wrote:Yeh folks, and what makes it even easier is that:

6.If you think or fear that you may be a bit of a t*sser, well then you should feel right at home here.

A DS post worthy of being set up as a forum entry page. Well batted sir!

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat 13 Oct 2007, 09:24

6.If you think or fear that you may be a bit of a t*sser, well then you should feel right at home here.

Genius.
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorspin Sat 13 Oct 2007, 09:38

Zat wrote:

Holds bat up vertically in the air, points to dressing room, throws kisses to supermodel friend in the crowd, dismissed next ball to a wild thrash.
doctorspin
doctorspin

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sat 13 Oct 2007, 09:40

doctorspin wrote:
Zat wrote:

Holds bat up vertically in the air, points to dressing room, throws kisses to supermodel friend in the crowd, inside edge off the next ball crashes into box.

Fixed
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorspin Sat 13 Oct 2007, 09:50

tac wrote:
doctorspin wrote:
Zat wrote:

Holds bat up vertically in the air, points to dressing room, throws kisses to supermodel friend in the crowd, inside edge off the next ball crashes into box.

Fixed

Smile    even better
doctorspin
doctorspin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 14 Oct 2007, 11:03

excellent foruming guys!

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Mon 15 Oct 2007, 13:34

There's nothing wrong with just reading the content on a forum.

Some people just sit back at the pub and let others carry on the conversation.

Despite the fact there's an enormous load of crap that gets posted here, there's also a lot of good constructive comment.

Sometimes there's more constructive comment than at other times, but you have to put up with the dregs to get the cream. Reading topics and debate on the forum can be interesting and can get you're mind moving.

If people in society did more listening and less talking I reckon we'd all be a lot better off.

I say hooray for the lurkers!

Hass

Hmmmmm, why don't some of you farquars post? MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2401
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorspin Mon 15 Oct 2007, 14:14

Hass wrote:If people in society did more listening and less talking I reckon we'd all be a lot better off.
Wise words indeed.
doctorspin
doctorspin

Back to top Go down

Post by iieee Mon 15 Oct 2007, 15:59

Most of the time I can't think of anything to say. batman

Plus there's a bit of a drought on the dogging side of things. I keep coming in in the hope of seeing some man-on-man holding hands or something, but alas, no.
iieee
iieee

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 15 Oct 2007, 16:05

doctorspin wrote:
Hass wrote:If people in society did more listening and less talking I reckon we'd all be a lot better off.
Wise words indeed.

Fink - take note.

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Mon 15 Oct 2007, 16:49

iieee wrote:Most of the time I can't think of anything to say. batman

Plus there's a bit of a drought on the dogging side of things. I keep coming in in the hope of seeing some man-on-man holding hands or something, but alas, no.

Pft.

theres been plenty of Zim/Trev action today
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next