Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And we'll all float on alright

+11
mynah
Zat
Invader Zim
tac
embee
lardbucket
LeFromage
doremi
Shoeshine
Henry
*Buckaroo*
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And we'll all float on alright - Page 3 Empty Re: And we'll all float on alright

Post by Merlin Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:41

taipan wrote:
embee wrote:Merlo's upset because Buckaroo is challenging him for the forum dickhead award ....Merlo is still in front

Close, but I agree, just by a stiff neck.

Laughing taipan's weak attempt at being "part of the pack" ... he has to agree with his santa pal in order to believe he has a life fulfilling "presence" on this board !!
Note the constant reference to "stiff" ....

Last edited by on Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:42; edited 1 time in total

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

And we'll all float on alright - Page 3 Empty Re: And we'll all float on alright

Post by *Buckaroo* Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:41

embee wrote:Merlo's upset because Buckaroo is challenging him for the forum dickhead award ....Merlo is still in front

If bringing a lot of brainwashed out of their state of apathy merits a dickhead award. Then so be it. 👅
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:42

*Buckaroo* wrote:
vilkrang wrote:How old are you? 5?

People can't levitate. That's a fact.

You can't just say "keep an open mind" over something that is physically impossible. If I claimed to be able to morph into a tomato at will, that would sound pretty crazy right? Of course it would, because it's impossible. If I then asked you to keep an open mind, would it make it any more believeable? No.

You have gone to great lengths to say why it isn't possible, yet completely ignored why it is. This is the result of indoctrination.
No, it's the result of intelligence and reason. You clearly aren't going to be swayed though so I'll leave you be. Say hello to the tooth fairy for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:42

*Buckaroo* wrote:
embee wrote:So Harry Potter isn't true?

The concept of vimanas in ancient times was something similar to Harry Potter's broom, they utilized the energy already present in the universe in abundance. The only issue was to fabricate suitable material into a semi-conductor capable of utilizing that energy IMVHO.

A firebolt 500?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:44

vilkrang wrote:
You have gone to great lengths to say why it isn't possible, yet completely ignored why it is. This is the result of indoctrination.
No, it's the result of intelligence and reason. You clearly aren't going to be swayed though so I'll leave you be. Say hello to the tooth fairy for me.

Your intelligence and reason haven't given you any answers to solving the mystery.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:45

Merlin wrote:
taipan wrote:

Close, but I agree, just by a stiff neck.

Laughing taipan's weak attempt at being "part of the pack" ... he has to agree with his santa pal in order to believe he has a life fulfilling "presence" on this board !!
Note the constant reference to "stiff" ....

As I said you have always been stiff necked.

Annoyed because all your little friends have abandoned you?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:47

taipan wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:

The concept of vimanas in ancient times was something similar to Harry Potter's broom, they utilized the energy already present in the universe in abundance. The only issue was to fabricate suitable material into a semi-conductor capable of utilizing that energy IMVHO.

A firebolt 500?
I prefer his vibrating wand.

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:47

*Buckaroo* wrote:

If bringing a lot of brainwashed out of their state of apathy merits a dickhead award. Then so be it. 👅

Is that what Merlo is doing ?.....
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26305
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:48

Demelza wrote:
taipan wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:

A firebolt 500?

Keep it clean ....
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:49

Demelza wrote:
taipan wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:

A firebolt 500?

Damn Laughing

Last edited by on Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:50; edited 1 time in total
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:50

Laughing
And I do keep it clean.

Last edited by on Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:51

*Buckaroo* wrote:
Demelza wrote:
taipan wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:

A firebolt 500?

So glad to know. We do have similar tastes afterall Laughing

You want a vibrating wand?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:53

taipan wrote:

No. It was a slip of the finger.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:54

taipan wrote:

Laughing
Priceless and so very festive.
Listen pudding, I don't forage around in packs and appease others by saying things they might like or want to hear....
But you carry on please ... now where's that vibrating toy to keep you quiet.

Last edited by on Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:55; edited 1 time in total

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:54

Buckaroo, it's too late.
We all saw your post before you edited it.

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:56

Merlin wrote:
taipan wrote:

Laughing
Priceless and so very festive.
Listen pudding, I don't forage around in packs and appease others by saying things they might like or want to hear....
But you carry on please ...

I have never said anything you might like to hear.

Pudding? Oooooh, please no more insults like that . I can't take it.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Wed 24 Oct 2007, 08:59

taipan wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:
Demelza wrote:
taipan wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:

A firebolt 500?

Whose?

Oh dear... santa
mynah
mynah

And we'll all float on alright - Page 3 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 24 Oct 2007, 09:04

taipan wrote:

I have never said anything you might would want like to hear.

Laughing Absolutely spot on, seeing as you make it your vocation to post either utter crap or else totally irrelevant drivel on here ...
But again, do carry on ....

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 24 Oct 2007, 09:29

mynah wrote:
taipan wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:
Demelza wrote:
taipan wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:

A firebolt 500?

Whose?

Oh dear... santa

Maybe he would prefer a lightsabre?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Thu 25 Oct 2007, 02:24

Would explain why Merlo thinks he is Dumbledore....
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Thu 25 Oct 2007, 02:26

Merlin wrote:
taipan wrote:

Laughing Absolutely spot on, seeing as you make it your vocation to post either utter crap or else totally irrelevant drivel on here ...

...Isn't that Merlo's job?
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 25 Oct 2007, 02:29

embee wrote:
Merlin wrote:
taipan wrote:

...Isn't that Merlo's job?

He shares it with Henry and a few others . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by prasad14 Thu 25 Oct 2007, 04:03

vilkrang wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:Laughing

but seriously instead of focussing all energies on dissing everything, we must keep an open mind and try to understand why such things are possible.

Variable Accelerators are an old concept in nuclear physics. Please google for it.
How old are you? 5?

You can't just say "keep an open mind" over something that is physically impossible. If I claimed to be able to morph into a tomato at will, that would sound pretty crazy right? Of course it would, because it's impossible. If I then asked you to keep an open mind, would it make it any more believeable? No.

Please grow up and stop fantasizing.

The irony in the above post........

He just proved that most people in this world are wierdos since most follow some or other religion.

Religion generally involves some guy doing some 'wackjobs' which are not really possible and the rest writing 'long, boring and preachy' books about the 'miracles' this 'wackjob' performed.

Collectively, we do not have much ground to base our arguments about anything that can't be proven by science.

Last edited by on Thu 25 Oct 2007, 06:56; edited 1 time in total

prasad14

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2007-09-19
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 25 Oct 2007, 04:13

prasad14 wrote:
vilkrang wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:Laughing

but seriously instead of focussing all energies on dissing everything, we must keep an open mind and try to understand why such things are possible.

Variable Accelerators are an old concept in nuclear physics. Please google for it.
How old are you? 5?

Please grow up and stop fantasizing.

The irony in the above post........

He just proved that most people in this world are weirdos since most follow some or other religion.

Religion generally involves some guy doing some 'wackjobs' which are not really possible and the rest writing 'long, boring and preachy' books about the 'miracles' this 'wackjob' performed.

Collectively, we do not have much ground to base our arguments about anything that can't be proven by science.

But people who believe in "god" or "gods" are wierdos . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Fri 08 Jan 2010, 11:24

Some more forum gold, while we're in the mood.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next