Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butt and Asif- The spot fixing verdict

+19
lardbucket
mynah
The One
beamer
horace
PlanetPakistan
embee
JGK
G.Wood
Lara Lara Laughs
skully
Basil
spangler
PeterCS
SG
taipan
Merlin
Brass Monkey
Henry
23 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Butt and Asif- The spot fixing verdict - Page 9 Empty Re: Butt and Asif- The spot fixing verdict

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 22 Jun 2012, 08:54

He's looking skinny. Doesn't he know the cardinal rule of prison is to bulk up and look mean?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Butt and Asif- The spot fixing verdict - Page 9 Empty Re: Butt and Asif- The spot fixing verdict

Post by PlanetPakistan Fri 22 Jun 2012, 10:29

Brass Monkey wrote:He's looking skinny. Doesn't he know the cardinal rule of prison is to bulk up and look mean?

Amount of grey hair is amazing! This was in SEP 2010.... Rolling Eyes

Butt and Asif- The spot fixing verdict - Page 9 Salman-butt-ap-630
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 22 Jun 2012, 10:40

No hair dye inside!
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:15

but he has gone Grecian 2000 times since he went in

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38105
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:20

Brass Monkey wrote:Aye, whereas a gentleman friend of mine got 6 months fully served for knocking out a mugger who pulled a knife on him. Good old times. Good, good old British justice times.

The other day that poor bugger who "joked" on his facebook wall during the riots "so, when are we kicking off in Southampton?" (or words to that effect), got THREE YEARS!!! There were no Southampton riots. Nothing kicked off. No-one took him seriously. THREE YEARS!!!

F*ck me. I'm not sure people that actually rioted got such sentences.

What a pathetic system.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:21

PlanetPakistan wrote:Salman looks in terrible shape!

Butt and Asif- The spot fixing verdict - Page 9 6-22-2012_55445_l

Coming home to a hero's welcome?
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:24

Dello wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:Aye, whereas a gentleman friend of mine got 6 months fully served for knocking out a mugger who pulled a knife on him. Good old times. Good, good old British justice times.

The other day that poor bugger who "joked" on his facebook wall during the riots "so, when are we kicking off in Southampton?" (or words to that effect), got THREE YEARS!!! There were no Southampton riots. Nothing kicked off. No-one took him seriously. THREE YEARS!!!

F*ck me. I'm not sure people that actually rioted got such sentences.

What a pathetic system.
That is f*cking insane. If there were riots that kicked off in Southampton then perhaps they could have argued that he helped to incite it, but as that didn't happen it's essentially 3 years for a joke in bad taste.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:27

The judge called it a "deterrent sentence to demonstrate this type of conduct will not be tolerated by the courts".

So there you go. This is life now in our free society. Converse with friends online and should anything you say, regardless of context or tone, be snooped on by the thought police, you're done for.

I'd bloody riot about it if it wasn't raining. But I'd suggest you don't *wink* join me.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:59

Yeah, what a bunch of addle-brained, piss-stained f*ckwads. They're usually so far detatched from society that they have no clue what they're doind. Ridiculous.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 22 Jun 2012, 15:56

Dello wrote:The judge called it a "deterrent sentence to demonstrate this type of conduct will not be tolerated by the courts".

So there you go. This is life now in our free society. Converse with friends online and should anything you say, regardless of context or tone, be snooped on by the thought police, you're done for.

I'd bloody riot about it if it wasn't raining. But I'd suggest you don't *wink* join me.

What time do we kick off?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 16 Aug 2013, 09:28

Brass Monkey wrote:He's looking skinny. Doesn't he know the cardinal rule of prison is to bulk up and look mean?
Asif looked a bit old and contrite in the article I saw yesterday, too. Had a tough sentence, probably.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38105
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9