Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HB Batty

+3
PeterCS
skully
Big Dog
7 posters

Go down

HB Batty Empty HB Batty

Post by Big Dog Sat 31 Mar 2012, 21:32

Felicitations & help yourself to the Jam Tarts

HB Batty Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ25-y28cRlJC_DPAbizz9tlNiiXNb0W2Yg9FEAJyKKjtSSZpfO
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

HB Batty Empty Re: HB Batty

Post by skully Sat 31 Mar 2012, 23:13

Herpy Derpday, Vikas. boozin
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sun 01 Apr 2012, 01:10

Similar topics:
I'm an object of throbbing desire...

Many happy returns VB!
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by tricycle Sun 01 Apr 2012, 04:23

Happy Birthday Batty, have a good one boozin

tricycle

Number of posts : 13349
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 01 Apr 2012, 08:15

HB Batman.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:42

Happy birthday Vikas. Hope it was a good one.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 03 Apr 2012, 18:05

Thanks guys. Haven't celebrated this time. Building and apartment are undergoing a complete redevelopment. In India builders have gotten around to land scarcity and high land rates. They tear down old buildings and build new ones with more flats. They offer existing owners bigger space in exchange for their old apartments and sell the surplus flats after accommodating existing owners for commercial benefits. So it's been running around banks repaying existing loans, seeking fresh ones on the new to commence construction where I am buying additional floor space to the ones the builder is offering default, signing rental agreements for moving in a rental accommodation for 2 years till new house is ready, as well as for my apartment with builder and so on and so forth. Awaiting a horrifying week when I will need to move whole house and family to new accomodation. Thanks again. I look forward to 2 years down the line when I can move into my new bigger permanent home after completion of construction. I hope the world hasn't ended by then. The Mayan calender has disappointed in this regard.

lol!
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 03 Apr 2012, 18:17

Jesus Vikas, that sounds waaayy too stressful to me. Fair play to you for doing it. Good luck man.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu 05 Apr 2012, 16:13

Yeah well its stressful. I had gotten my current loan on account of being an employee, 7 years back. Loans over salary are easy with major tax breaks offered to employees. Since last 2 and half years I have been freelancing now, and hence self-employed. So procuring a fresh loan is lengthy process since I need to furnish for proof my tax returns for last 3 years, prove to the qunts at the bank that I was making a profit in that period and that I have a dependable inflow from balance sheets and all that crap. To release mortgage of existing flat I have to repay the pending loan completely [borrowed for 20 years with 13 still left so like remaining 65% all at a go] and then seek a fresh one three times more for the new floor space on purchase so I can have a bigger space to use as my personal work office. Truth is I can afford it on my own in all likelihood over the next 2 years. But I could use the loan for tax benefits or risk paying higher taxes on income without one and also have decent amount of savings. All that paperwork is bad enough and that too at March ending, also India's financial year closing for audits. So its just more messy. Too many bank holidays taking half the financial week off causing delays in necessary paperwork. House has shifted today but I am stuck for a week more at my old flat till I complete my current assignments. Can't move my work area till then till the rental place is furnished for working from home. I feel all blown inside out in my head already. Tiring and endlessly tiring.
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 05 Apr 2012, 16:31

Very Happy Aye man, you must be a wreck. No wonder you barely come on here to get wound up Wink life's too short for that shite. I expect in a couple of years you'll look back and be glad of the effort you put in now. Nice one!
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down