Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One meal left before you die- what's it going to be?

+14
bodyline
Lara Lara Laughs
furriner
embee
Brass Monkey
Mick Sawyer
LeFromage
tricycle
skully
JGK
Big Dog
Yorkie Jill
taipan
Basil
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One meal left before you die- what's it going to be? - Page 2 Empty Re: One meal left before you die- what's it going to be?

Post by Yorkie Jill Sun 29 Apr 2012, 20:48

London pizza seems only to be available on Teesside. You get a margherita with the chips baked into the top and garlic mayo drizzled all over.

NO idea why it's called London. Pizzas in London are terrible and expensive in my experience. Not at all garlicky.
Yorkie Jill
Yorkie Jill

One meal left before you die- what's it going to be? - Page 2 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

One meal left before you die- what's it going to be? - Page 2 Empty Re: One meal left before you die- what's it going to be?

Post by LeFromage Sun 29 Apr 2012, 20:52

What do you mean with the chips backed into the top? Since when did pizza come with chips? You're saying it like it's a natural combination. Lashings of carbohydrate garnished with lashings of deep fried carbohydrate.

Is this a Northern thing? And might it be connected to why you all die younger than everyone else?
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Sun 29 Apr 2012, 20:57

Suspect Backed? Where did you get that from?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 29 Apr 2012, 20:59

God, I'm a typing catastrophe tonight. I've put the wrong hands on, Worzel Gummage style. But with hands instead of heads.

Man, that was one creepy kids' show...
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Sun 29 Apr 2012, 21:02

Timothy Claypole was the freakish one to me, Worzel paled in comparison.

Maybe you should go back to typing with the chopsticks on the head thingy.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 29 Apr 2012, 21:06

They're in the wash. Had a takeaway for dinner.

I've tried it with a fork, but I'm hitting four letters at once.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Sun 29 Apr 2012, 22:32

Dello wrote:
Lara Lara Laughs wrote:But what's a London Pizza? And surely the zoot comes first as everything tastes 100 times better.

I've never found a sly toke improves the taste sensation of anything - more that you have a greater capacity for indiscriminately shovelling more shite down your gullet without ever really being sated.

Nay! Certain flavours are like a whole new world. Twirls are especially yum.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Sun 29 Apr 2012, 22:38

Yorkie Jill wrote:London pizza seems only to be available on Teesside. You get a margherita with the chips baked into the top and garlic mayo drizzled all over.

NO idea why it's called London. Pizzas in London are terrible and expensive in my experience. Not at all garlicky.

jawdrop

What next? Chip stuffed crust?

I think that sounds a bit autocratic to be honest. Yeah, by all means - a side portion of chips, but baked into the pizza? They're taking away your choice. Your choice to throw a chip in there to mix things up. Women died for you to have the vote and you're just throwing freedoms away like you get them free in a pack of Cheerios.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkie Jill Sun 29 Apr 2012, 22:47

Dello wrote:What do you mean with the chips backed into the top? Since when did pizza come with chips? You're saying it like it's a natural combination. Lashings of carbohydrate garnished with lashings of deep fried carbohydrate.

Is this a Northern thing? And might it be connected to why you all die younger than everyone else?

Yes it is a northern thing. North eastern. They start baking your pizza and then add chips part way through so they get baked into the cheese. Then they put garlic on the top. Could eat one right now.

I get chips n sauce on the side too. Maybs some garlic bread if I'm sharing.
Yorkie Jill
Yorkie Jill

One meal left before you die- what's it going to be? - Page 2 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2520

Back to top Go down

Post by bodyline Mon 30 Apr 2012, 07:22

Surey if it's your last meal you'd want to eat a fur burger.

bodyline

One meal left before you die- what's it going to be? - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2335
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 30 Apr 2012, 07:34

chuckle (or more to the point) chuck at the samie..

mine would be simlar to Micks...oysters and scallops, steak (rare) and pepper sauce and frite with a rocquefort salad...dessert lemon tart with mulberries...plonk - an aged semillon, durif and a sticky botrytis reisling....all disastrous for my health...but hey its my last meal
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Demelza Thu 03 May 2012, 12:42

Toast. A mountain of various breads - white, seeded, brioche, etc, another mountain of butter, and I mean BUTTER and loads of toppings. I'd die happy.
Demelza
Demelza

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Thu 03 May 2012, 15:45

You may also die of an upset stomach before that.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Thu 03 May 2012, 15:54

Paneer and naan....
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 03 May 2012, 23:02

PlanetPakistan wrote:Paneer and naan....

With beans, prunes, dried apricots and cabbage. Make the burial party suffer.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38127
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2