Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's someting guaranteed to raise a Christmas smile.

+5
Henry
Merlin
JKLever
Lara Lara Laughs
Zat
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here's someting guaranteed to raise a Christmas smile. - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's someting guaranteed to raise a Christmas smile.

Post by eowyn Fri 21 Dec 2007, 06:44

I like winning and sometimes I like losing.

You do all know this all just a game................ *ducks*
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Here's someting guaranteed to raise a Christmas smile. - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's someting guaranteed to raise a Christmas smile.

Post by WideWally Fri 21 Dec 2007, 10:01

Good evening folks.
WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9698
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sat 22 Dec 2007, 23:05

What a waste of a 400+ first-innings lead. Almost spoiled my Christmas.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by PearlJ Sun 23 Dec 2007, 00:22

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:You tree. How am I moaning on the last page? I'm setting Mudge straight about Bell.

Don't be doin' that flip-reverse thing anyway. Just because it's....what's that word you always use, ah yes, just because it's "hella" boring being an Aussie fan, it doesn't mean you can have a good old whinge about us. I didn't say that we enjoyed losing. I said it'd be rubbish if we won all the time, with no variation.

In fact, you Aussies whinge about us whinging all the time. So you're just as bad.

And one day, when we do win the Ashes again, it'll be so sweet. Sweeter than all the times you've won it without even trying. Then we'll throw a party that you Aussies could never hope to match. There'll be lots of locomotion-ing.

Don't go all Keegan on us.
PearlJ
PearlJ

Here's someting guaranteed to raise a Christmas smile. - Page 2 ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 25 Dec 2007, 08:46

Can't believe this thread only managed two pages...

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2