Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shameless BCCI and Indian Politicians strike again...

3 posters

Go down

Shameless BCCI and Indian Politicians strike again... Empty Shameless BCCI and Indian Politicians strike again...

Post by Batman Tue 17 Jul 2012, 16:27

Ignoring widespread anger among cricket fans by inviting Pak team for cricket in India in Christmas. The people don't want it and Pak has yet to show some spine and show it is serious about taking action against Mumbai attackers. Just fresh on one of the LeT handlers deportation from Saudi [who directed the Mumbai seige from LeT-ISI control room] who attested to Headley's testimony of Pak ISI officials hand in the terrorist attack, this is a real slap on the faces of both Indian people and it's cricket fans. These very players blamed 'Hindu hospitality and their duplicity' for not being selected for IPL and after losing the WC semis. A one day win in Champion's Trophy was seen as a win for all Muslims in the world [never mind it is not the case against England or any other nation] and insulted our hospitality by refusing to play in Ahmedabad over political issues not for them to comment on [readily showed up to play there in IPL later on].

Even more stupid is the fact the proposed 3 one day and 2 T20 games are being scheduled in the middle of a grueling season in the christmas break between home tests and one dayers against England when Indian players should also be resting and celebrating.

Stoopid BCCI. Clueless Indian politicians. On one hand they demand USa and other nations to take Pak to task for it's continued support to terrorists like LeT and then they themselves lick the wounds and come forward to bail Pak out only to be slapped again. These arseholes have neither shame, pride nor an iota of national honor in their blood. Good luck to these qunts the next time they approach USA or UN for action against Pak after another ruthless terrorist attack!

If people try to stop Pak players from taking field next christmas, I will be there at the forefront and am ready to court arrest for the same. They should stop all bilateral sporting encounters except world events like World Cups, Olympics etc.
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Shameless BCCI and Indian Politicians strike again... Empty Re: Shameless BCCI and Indian Politicians strike again...

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 19:55

So there should be no cricket because of politics?

I disagree with you on the principle of that. In fact I think resumption of sporting connections would generally be a positive thing.

However, the reality of it is that cricket is too maniacally popular in both countries and is used as a tool for nationalism by the authorities in charge. So it is probably better to let things cool off - but that's never going to happen, is it?

Back to top Go down

Shameless BCCI and Indian Politicians strike again... Empty Re: Shameless BCCI and Indian Politicians strike again...

Post by tricycle Tue 17 Jul 2012, 20:09

The last bit is rich, India hasn't droned large parts of Pakistan and most of the tension is diplomatic atm, though borne out of terrorism.

Apart from that, yes I think it's not the worst decision to play cricket. Two separate entities.

tricycle

Number of posts : 13349
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 20:34

I don't mean the governments, diplomacy, terrorism or any of that.

What's important is how the people feel. Some people will always be pissed off whatever you do. And they will hate the other side whatever you do. There is much mistrust and disdain on both sides, is there not? It will take a long time to remove that.

I do not accuse you personally, or your entire country of this. I speak of individuals among many. When you measure people like this, it is mathematical and predictable.

Back to top Go down

Post by tricycle Tue 17 Jul 2012, 20:42

Of course there is disdain among many sections on both sides, and it'll be there forever, or at least the foreseeable future. Batty's concerns are definitely not unfounded. They do have ground to them.

tricycle

Number of posts : 13349
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Wed 18 Jul 2012, 06:29

pakistan is practically waging war on india, though not a conventional one with soldiers since they seem to be wary of using that route, but by sending over terrorists on a weekly basis and covering themselves with plausible deniability

whats most shocking is the brazenness of it. the main heads of these terror organisations are not running from the law, they are not underground, but they are feted as celebrities in lahore and karachi. hafiz saeed, dawood ibrahim, lakhvi, etc etc

the indian government stopped bilateral ties after the bombay attacks. they need to come out and tell us what exactly has changed since then and how exactly has pakistan helped us in the investigations to lead to us u-turn

The One

Number of posts : 9035
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 18 Jul 2012, 06:37

Klämmssøn wrote:So there should be no cricket because of politics?

I disagree with you on the principle of that. In fact I think resumption of sporting connections would generally be a positive thing.

However, the reality of it is that cricket is too maniacally popular in both countries and is used as a tool for nationalism by the authorities in charge. So it is probably better to let things cool off - but that's never going to happen, is it?

I said there should be no bilaterat series in any sport...not just cricket!
Pakistan does not deserve any goodwill from us till they act on terrorists they have spawned! Everytime we extend the olive branch and give them more goodwill than they deserve and they continue to take it for granted to bleed us more. Enough of this silly diplomatic nonsense.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 18 Jul 2012, 06:41

The One wrote:pakistan is practically waging war on india, though not a conventional one with soldiers since they seem to be wary of using that route, but by sending over terrorists on a weekly basis and covering themselves with plausible deniability - being in denial is one thing but to blatantly lie after every game of blood despite being presented with evidence is another.

whats most shocking is the brazenness of it. the main heads of these terror organisations are not running from the law, they are not underground, but they are feted as celebrities in lahore and karachi. hafiz saeed, dawood ibrahim, lakhvi, etc etc

the indian government stopped bilateral ties after the bombay attacks. they need to come out and tell us what exactly has changed since then and how exactly has pakistan helped us in the investigations to lead to us u-turn - exactly what is needed to know by the people, what changed so dramatically overnight on the ground. Manmohan Singh is a disgrace.

Agreed. My take on it in bold up there.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 18 Jul 2012, 06:47

I will be boycotting the bloody matches and it is my appeal to every Indian to do so in earnest as a sign of protest this so deaf and blind Govt can take note. Manmohan Singh has no right to play with the nation's security in a bid to chase a futile piece of place in history over achieving so called 'peace' with Pak. Many foolish PMs before him have suffered and burnt their hands trying to score a personal legacy over nation's concerns. He would do well to save his already tarnished legacy by actually behaving as a leader of a nation on all fronts than show more spinelessness.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down