Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Savile

+25
Fred Nerk
eowyn
Ethics? The Gall!
Neil D
Blackadder
Merlin
WideWally
Big Dog
Hass
beamer
G.Wood
OP Tipping
Red
skully
taipan
horace
embee
lardbucket
Basil
LeFromage
tricycle
JGK
Henry
Brass Monkey
PeterCS
29 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Jimmy Savile - Page 15 Empty Re: Jimmy Savile

Post by PeterCS Tue 03 Mar 2015, 09:58

Picky I know ... but mightn't "reverse knifing" suggest

EITHER that he was so prickarsed a plotter, he impaled himself instead;

OR he pretended to assassinate JG, just so as to give her career a chance of a boost?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:01

It can mean many things Pete

I mean it that he took her knife from his own back and used it on her

You can put what ever spin you want on it

embee
embee

Number of posts : 26185
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:34

Was obvious what you meant, and perversely enjoyed the phrase. Was just playing on reverse woofing, etc. etc. And the idea of a chronically incompetent political assassin.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:38

PeterCS wrote:Was obvious what you meant, and perversely enjoyed the phrase. Was just playing on reverse woofing, etc. etc. And the idea of a chronically incompetent political assassin.

Don't mention reverse woofing the war.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 03 Mar 2015, 22:31

Lardy....the class traitors (ALP) and the neo con libs are both culpable...idiots like the greens have no credence on this issue
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:21

Bloody hell, Bob Hewitt too

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/23/tennis-player-bob-hewitt-convicted-of-rape

Vague recollections of the urbane Frew MacMillan's bald & peevish doubles partner. But he wasn't just peeved, it seems.

Who next? Santa Claus?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 23 Mar 2015, 20:09

Bob H was always a nob even before he became a saffie
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 23 Mar 2015, 20:24

Dr. Fox...
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 25 Mar 2015, 04:01

BBC is very very bold when covering rape, incest, pedophilia, snake worship when it comes to non-white, non-western bloc countries.

but when it hits closer home then .. this is how they roll.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5527/bbc-at-war-over-panorama-on-claims-of-vip-paedophile-network

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Wed 25 Mar 2015, 09:31

To be fair:

"Panorama" is a unit of the BBC itself. So you're implying a cover-up against an organisation that opens up in the first place.

"Panorama" goes for hard-hitting (some would say ruthless) investigative journalism. And for all its meritorious successes in opening up scandals (a track record I wish some Indian media tried to emulate) doesn't always get it right. See the reportage about North Korea, which put unwitting students at risk to life and limb, and shed more heat than light on the actual purported subject of investigation as well. It's not a divine light of justice, Panorama, it's a cold torch of investigation.

In the present case, there is the distinct possibility a Panorama Special might take a fan to the shit allowed by a contemptible culture of abject kowtowing to "celebrity" (male) and - under a qualifying host of "may have done"s, "it's possible that"s and the favourite, "remains unanswered", go about showering the BBC from top to bottom. So - to me at least - it's fair enough that BBC execs engage in an "energetic debate" with the filming team as to what constitutes sound evidence, fair comment and substantial claim, against whom precisely, and what is broadly tarring that organisation, good and bad, with a big brown brush. On the face of it, I'd have thought, rather more justified than getting a legal establishment entirely to shut down a programme on the living philosophy and attitudes of a certain number of murderously macho young men, defiantly expressed in their own women-hating boasts.

I'd also be glad if there were an Exaro - "holding power to account" - in India. Is there? Or would that be shut down too?

I grant you it's easier to "fish in foreign waters" than in your own back yard. Easier - and at the risk of "too easy". That must always be borne in mind.As far as I am aware, the investigation into the gang rapes in India did not conclude that "all Indians / all Indian men are hellbent on the domination, possession, rape and murder - and public silencing - of women". Or is that how you saw it?

But Bucky - the one really playing the inflamed & inflammatory, throw-them-all-in-the-same-toilet-pot, "they're-all-the-bloody-same" race card in all of this is - yet again on this forum - yourself.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 25 Mar 2015, 13:30

Pete you only legitimize it by responding. It's almost as weak as rising to an attempted Horrie windup.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 25 Mar 2015, 13:43

the difference between a horrie windup and an honest look in the mirror is basically nuances. It will miss u completely if ur mind is already made.

petercs has as usual stringed together a bunch of half truths in the hope somerhing will click and in the hope that whatever he has been fed via a one-sided media can ring true even once. I know not if he found that succour he was looking for and that silver bullet that would justify whatever he learnt. Anyways that's his battle.

i can refute each and every one of those points raised by peter but sadly i am on an a feature phone.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 25 Mar 2015, 13:57

...yet you've already written three paragraphs in reply... cock.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 25 Mar 2015, 13:59

i'm on fire baby ..

toothache

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Wed 25 Mar 2015, 14:12

taips - I considered that. As I generally do. It's never an impulsive response.

But you know, the cluttering up of a place with that brand of ding-dong dung gets tiresome.

And if it goes unchallenged, the accumulated dungheap tends to take on a sort of default legitimacy: the king of that castle braying his cracked refrain from the top of it feels vindicated, unchallenged, triumphant.

From time to time, I'd rather call out the tendentious nonsense as tendentious nonsense, ..... and let the king of that castle be jubilant all he likes - but bearing the dung of his own created heap.

Personally, I don't think that's sinking to the same dire level. I think it's an occasional attempt to rise - and raise the general level - above it, identifying the tendentious nonsense as such, and distancing from it. Others can decide on the various merits and demerits of the various points, obviously (as you have!).

From here, I'll probably leave it, as you suggest. Till another thread is cluttered up with dung and more cracked braying, at least.

I hope that doesn't encourage Bucky to greater feats of creativity ....
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 25 Mar 2015, 14:14

well petercs has set up court, his judge and his own jury and already claimed victory. Laughing

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 25 Mar 2015, 14:53

a small effort by a bloody indian.

Don't worry we are perfectly normal.

Child sex abuse is 'woven, covertly, into the fabric' of British society, Home Secretary Theresa May has warned.
The Conservative politician announced this week that a new judge-led inquiry into historic child abuse will investigate allegations from before the 1970s.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:09

PeterCS wrote:
I grant you it's easier to "fish in foreign waters" than in your own back yard. Easier - and at the risk of "too easy". That must always be borne in mind.As far as I am aware, the investigation into the gang rapes in India did not conclude that "all Indians / all Indian men are hellbent on the domination, possession, rape and murder - and public silencing - of women". Or is that how you saw it?

talking of fishing in foreign waters .. reminded me of this particular sport.

Human babies as crocodile bait: hunting practices of the British in Colonial India

The idea of using live human babies as crocodile bait may sound horrific, but the 19th century British hunters in colonial Sri Lanka and India found the idea so charming for big game hunting. A recent review of the 19th century records reveal that at least some British crocodile hunters during the colonial rule used live babies rented from the natives as bait to lure crocodiles.

As per the review carried out by Anslem de Silva of Amphibian and Reptile Research Organisation of Sri Lanka and Ruchira Somaweera of Biologic Environmental Survey, Australia, the hunters used to advertise in newspapers like the Ceylon Catholic Messenger in Ceylon [old name of present Sri Lanka] to find native parents who will ‘rent’ the baby to the hunter to be used as crocodile bait. Articles in British Magazines like The Richmond Dispatch and the Record-Union in 1894 include quotes from British crocodile hunters about how they used to rent out babies for six cents a day for crocodiling in India.

At least some of these hunters believed that there is nothing better than a live human baby to lure crocodiles out of water to a comfortable shooting distance. For instance, the ex-army officer claims to have shot more than 100 crocodiles from India using the same baby girl as the bait.

"I used to have the Option on an Indian baby that was the most killing bait for crocodiles in all that part of India. I killed more than one hundred crocodiles with that youngster as a lure before she outgrew her usefulness. She had the most persistent and far-reaching yell I ever heard come out of mortal being, and no crocodile could resist it. She was a real siren in luring the big reptiles to their fate, and I was sorry to see her grow and get too big for bait and have to give her up", says the hunter in the Richmond Dispatch report.

The reviewers located at least 19 newspaper reports or articles published in the UK, Australia and the US from 1888 to 1910 which mention this horrific hunting practice by the British in India and Sri Lanka. These records note that the hunter used to hide near to the ‘bait’ and will shoot the crocodile when it comes closer to the baby. According to the quotes of a crocodile hunter from India, sometimes, the crocodile get away with the bait also.

It is interesting to examine at how the Western media looked at this practice in its reportage. Many mentioned that the mothers in Ceylon were so confident about the British hunters that they were willing to rent out babies four days a week for two shillings a day.

While in India, according to the quote from the crocodile hunter, women used to flock him to get their babies rented out as bait. "The babies were brought back all right as a rule, but once in a while some sportsman was a trifle slow with his rifle, or made a bad shot, and the crocodile got away with the bait, but that didn't happen often ", says the Richmond Dispatch report.

Moreover, the narrative of the colonial media also wonders that these live baits were almost indifferent to the approaching crocodile but were so scared of the sound of the gun shot.

Jimmy Savile - Page 15 Crocodile-bait-ceylon-children

Jimmy Savile - Page 15 Croc%2Bstory

Were human babies used as bait in crocodile hunts in colonial Sri Lanka?

Anslem de Silva 1 & Ruchira Somaweera 2
http://threatenedtaxa.org/ZooPrintJournal/2015/January/o416126i156805-6809.pdf

must hasn't really changed .. has it !

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:20

petercs pontificates

>> As far as I am aware, the investigation into the gang rapes in India did not conclude that "all Indians / all Indian men are hellbent on the domination, possession, rape and murder - and public silencing - of women". Or is that how you saw it?

cute attempt.

here is the british director gleefully reinforcing stereotypes of darkies being overtly sexually active and discriminatory

Leslee Udwin wrote:“I began this film with a narrow focus,” Israeli-born Udwin, 57, says. “‘Why do men rape?’ I discovered that the disease is a lack of respect for gender. It’s not just about a few rotten apples, it’s the barrel itself that is rotten.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/mar/01/indias-daughter-documentary-rape-delhi-women-indian-men-attitudes

there is only one implication as to what the barrel in a documentary titled 'India's daughters' could be.

Do you agree with her negative and highly offensive broad stroke stereotyping of India and all Indians as potential rapists ? Because that is exactly what she and BBC have in the end sought out to achieve. Sensationalism or whatever it is perverse satisfaction that they get out of broadbrushing a bunch of uppity, darkies. Put them in their place Hunter ! Farkn natives.

Last edited by buckSH on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:29; edited 1 time in total

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:25

PeterCS wrote:To be fair:

"Panorama" is a unit of the BBC itself. So you're implying a cover-up against an organisation that opens up in the first place.

"Panorama" goes for hard-hitting (some would say ruthless) investigative journalism. And for all its meritorious successes in opening up scandals (a track record I wish some Indian media tried to emulate) doesn't always get it right. See the reportage about North Korea, which put unwitting students at risk to life and limb, and shed more heat than light on the actual purported subject of investigation as well. It's not a divine light of justice, Panorama, it's a cold torch of investigation.

In the present case, there is the distinct possibility a Panorama Special might take a fan to the shit allowed by a contemptible culture of abject kowtowing to "celebrity" (male) and - under a qualifying host of "may have done"s, "it's possible that"s and the favourite, "remains unanswered", go about showering the BBC from top to bottom. So - to me at least - it's fair enough that BBC execs engage in an "energetic debate" with the filming team as to what constitutes sound evidence, fair comment and substantial claim, against whom precisely, and what is broadly tarring that organisation, good and bad, with a big brown brush.

Yet, the state-run BBC failed to make a documentary including Rolf Harris, Paul Gadd/Gary Glitter) and Cliff Richard or interviews of Esther Rantzen and Coleen Nolan (who both admitted they knew Sir Jimmy Savile was a paedophile all along) or any of the state-run BBC's management who allowed Savile to molest children, some in wheelchairs and then came up with the infantile excuse that no one told them. EVERYONE at the state-run BBC knew all along because, for those of us with a memory longer than that of a goldfish, it hit the news decades ago. That's why there were no denials from Savile's relatives. Instead, they just had the headstone removed. Only after Savile died and it hit the news a second time did Britain suddenly start investigating and arresting. Neither has the state-run BBC made a documentary about the Tory party child-rapists and child-murderers, which Theresa May is currently in the process of covering up.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:38

ultimately what it boils down to is the idea to uphold a racist, colonial narrative that was spouted a century ago by likes of Katherine Mayo as proven by what is vomitted here

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/14/not-leslee-udwins-message-indias-daughter-its-messenger

At its rotten heart, according to Mayo, lay the untrammelled sexuality of the Indian male, the cause of so much rape, homosexuality, prostitution, venereal disease and child marriage, or what would now be called child abuse. However political her motivation, or wonky her theory, Mayo was energetic in her investigations and produced many examples as evidence.

Indians apparently now have to take lessons from pedophiles on how to rein in their rampant rampaging sexuality.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 25 Mar 2015, 22:11

Give it a rest Bucky.. I think that blokes irrespective of nationality and culture have yet to catch up on social evolution..

travesties against children and women occur in all nations...as we evolve as a species, light will be increasingly shed on the sources of such travesties and solutions trialed and tested...

by the way, I was entertained, albeit a bit confused that both Bucky and Taips consider me a wind-up merchant.

Do not confuse my antipathy towards whitey controlled capitalism in Sth Africa and craven caste based nonsense and brutal capitalism in Banindia as wind ups.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 26 Mar 2015, 03:08

Rest assured horrie, I have never considered you a WUM.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Thu 26 Mar 2015, 06:00

BBC is always ahead of the curve .. sometimes far too ahead for it's own good. Seems to be informed well in advance regards all terrorist events .. when it is not covering up pedo VIPs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284337/TV-licence-evader-refused-pay-BBC-covered-facts-9-11.html

Horsham, UK, 2013 – Tony Rooke, in an act of civil disobedience, refused to pay the mandatory £130 TV license fee claiming it violates Section 15 of the Terrorism Act. Rooke’s accusation was aimed at the BBC who reported the collapse of WTC 7 over 20 minutes before it actually fell, and the judge accepted Rooke’s argument. While it was not a public inquiry into 9/11, the recognition of the BBC’s actions on September 11th are considered a small victory, one that was never reported in the US.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 02 May 2015, 06:47

Rolf in more dwang.
taipan
taipan