Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XII)

+16
Red
Henry
Blackadder
Paul Keating
Hass
WideWally
G.Wood
Fred Nerk
Big Dog
horace
lardbucket
taipan
JGK
embee
Bradman
skully
20 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XII) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XII)

Post by horace Wed 27 Aug 2014, 04:39

I thought she was either the short tailed asp in the libs garden or the gnome in a miniature water foruntain feature
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XII) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XII)

Post by JGK Wed 27 Aug 2014, 08:01

Just spent the day in Canberra - seeing bureaucrats, staffers and pollies on some stuff.

I literally ran into Jackie Lambie in one of the cafes. I think she has the hots for me.

Was in the gallery for question time as well. Was reasonably fun - LBJ got peppered but when you dont actually have to answer the questions asked he wasn't hurt too much. They made a lot of reference to how grouse the hawke/Keating governments were and how crap the ALP is today.

Bronnie was in fine form. I almost got a boner out of respect for RD.

Clive sauntered in late and then sauntered out early having chatted to Wilkie and Bandt.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 27 Aug 2014, 08:10

urrkkkhhh...avoid the muttonchop Mr K
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 27 Aug 2014, 08:17

I don't actually know what that means h.

Meanwhile, it's slightly disturbing to read today Keating's revelation that Hawkey used to nude sunbathe at The Lodge while Ministers came to visit and wasn't embarrassed because of his Jackie Lambie friendly attributes.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 27 Aug 2014, 09:29

JGK wrote:I literally ran into Jackie Lambie in one of the cafes.  I think she has the hots for me.
Bronnie was in fine form.  I almost got a boner out of respect for RD.

A wee bit of gold there from MrK. Very Happy
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105977
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 27 Aug 2014, 09:31

JGK wrote:Meanwhile, it's slightly disturbing to read today Keating's revelation that Hawkey used to nude sunbathe at The Lodge while Ministers came to visit and wasn't embarrassed because of his Jackie Lambie friendly attributes.

Er, I thought Hawke had a notoriously small dick. Bill Hayden clearly inferred so when Bob walked out of the shower when he visited him one time.

On reading Keating's musing, I think he agrees with Hayden. "Although he recalled jesting about the size of the prime minister's manhood, Mr Keating noted that after one such meeting Professor Evans had conceded that "it does take a certain chutzpah" to meet ministers in the nude."

Read more of the bitter old queen's views here: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/paul-keating-gives-blistering-critique-of-bob-hawke-20140827-1093n7.html#ixzz3BZzghRFF
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed 27 Aug 2014, 09:38

skully wrote:
JGK wrote:Meanwhile, it's slightly disturbing to read today Keating's revelation that Hawkey used to nude sunbathe at The Lodge while Ministers came to visit and wasn't embarrassed because of his Jackie Lambie friendly attributes.

Er, I thought Hawke had a notoriously small dick. Bill Hayden clearly inferred so when Bob walked out of the shower when he visited him one time.

On reading Keating's musing, I think he agrees with Hayden. "Although he recalled jesting about the size of the prime minister's manhood, Mr Keating noted that after one such meeting Professor Evans had conceded that "it does take a certain chutzpah" to meet ministers in the nude."

Read more of the bitter old queen's views here: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/paul-keating-gives-blistering-critique-of-bob-hawke-20140827-1093n7.html#ixzz3BZzghRFF

I seem to recall Larry Pickering gave him a generous rendering. Laughing
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 27 Aug 2014, 09:40

Was that one of the calendars?

'Careful - they're starkers'

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38121
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed 27 Aug 2014, 22:11

lardbucket wrote:Was that one of the calendars?

'Careful - they're starkers'

Yep.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 27 Aug 2014, 23:07

Had a look at the images from that calendar. Hawkey would've been very chuffed with the schlong Larry gave him!!! Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 28 Aug 2014, 00:28

JGK wrote:I don't actually know what that means h.

Meanwhile, it's slightly disturbing to read today Keating's revelation that Hawkey used to nude sunbathe at The Lodge while Ministers came to visit and wasn't embarrassed because of his Jackie Lambie friendly attributes.

lambie is more mutton dressed as lamb
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 28 Aug 2014, 01:08

I see the MM popped in to visit some cancer sufferers at peter mac in Melb...and oh by the way also hosted a fascist fund raiser while in Melbourne...claiming it all as a legit expenses...what a low life nest lining grub
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Thu 28 Aug 2014, 02:02

skully wrote:Had a look at the images from that calendar. Hawkey would've been very chuffed with the schlong Larry gave him!!! Cool
Weren't the two of them mates? I'm survey hawker would have talked Lozano into making him look impressive
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 28 Aug 2014, 02:43

That would explain it nicely. All reports are that the old buzzard is a tiddler.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 28 Aug 2014, 02:47

How do you judge small though? We can't all be Ron Jeremy.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 28 Aug 2014, 03:16

Indeed, Q, and it's not my judgment. Bill Hayden and Paul Keating have been quoted as judging the digit in question, due to Hawkey's propensity for strolling about in the nudie.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 28 Aug 2014, 03:20

Strange man. Hard to belive he's the Rhodes scholar and not the rock band manager.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 28 Aug 2014, 06:38

You couldn't make this stuff up:

http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/health-services-union-whistleblower-kathy-jackson-asks-not-to-be-crossexamined-by-lawyer-with-whom-she-had-sex-20140828-109f7c.html

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 28 Aug 2014, 21:16

skully wrote:Had a look at the images from that calendar. Hawkey would've been very chuffed with the schlong Larry gave him!!! Cool

My recollection is that it was several metres long, and that it was seeking out the dregs in the bottom of a discarded beer can

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 28 Aug 2014, 21:28

JGK wrote:You couldn't make this stuff up:

http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/health-services-union-whistleblower-kathy-jackson-asks-not-to-be-crossexamined-by-lawyer-with-whom-she-had-sex-20140828-109f7c.html

'"I recall he lived near the cemetery and had a barber's chair in his lounge".

Envious; some blokes just have everything you could ever need to pull birds.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 29 Aug 2014, 02:55

went to a lecture from Noel Pearson last night.

he is intent on reconciling traditional english thought (esp Burke) that underpins traditional western conservaism, conservationists and the relationship Indigenous peoples have with land, history and culture.

horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 29 Aug 2014, 03:23

lardbucket wrote:

My recollection is that it was several metres long, and that it was seeking out the dregs in the bottom of a discarded beer can

Richo's take on Hawkey today:

I vividly recall what the Hawke staff called “shower patrol” when you were called to a meeting with the great man who conducted the conversation while showering. It took years of therapy for me to be able to talk about it publicly.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Fri 29 Aug 2014, 03:47

horace wrote:went to a lecture from Noel Pearson last night.

he is intent on reconciling traditional english thought (esp Burke) that underpins traditional western conservaism, conservationists and the relationship Indigenous peoples have with land, history and culture.

You lead such an exciting life.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 29 Aug 2014, 03:50

World Congress of Families now missing Pope Andrews and assorrted other pollies...apparently because some hunker down mob called "Catch the Fire Ministries" are sponsoring the meeting....whatever happened to ecumenical dialogue - espesh since they all seem to oppose gays, abortion, divorce
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 29 Aug 2014, 03:52

Good to see the govt taking the same no tolerance approach to Christian extremists as they do for Muslim extremists.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next