Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCCI to run Int cricket - the new rules

5 posters

Go down

BCCI to run Int cricket - the new rules Empty BCCI to run Int cricket - the new rules

Post by horace Fri 11 Jan 2008, 01:01

within a matter of months the BCCI - the apotheosis of morality- will take over the formal running of international cricket..under the new regime the following rules are to be adopted:
1. In no circumstances will India lose any match.
2 Umpires will be selected from neutral source - Indians only
3 LBW decisions against Indians bats will be outlawed.
4 catches off indian bats will only be given out when a written appeal (in hindi) is lodged by the opposition - no spelling mistakes.
5 any play and miss by an opposition bat will be automatically given out.
6 the only white journalists allowed to cover international cricket will be those found guilty of assault against black players

forum mintie offered for the best additional new rule to those offered above.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

BCCI to run Int cricket - the new rules Empty Re: BCCI to run Int cricket - the new rules

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 11 Jan 2008, 01:03

horrie, what about the idea of going for a check up together ?
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

BCCI to run Int cricket - the new rules Empty Re: BCCI to run Int cricket - the new rules

Post by HH_pink Fri 11 Jan 2008, 01:04

Indiandinainddniadadnianindiianadindaindia.
HH_pink
HH_pink

BCCI to run Int cricket - the new rules APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 11 Jan 2008, 01:18

c'mon pinky and ET aroo...i exoect you folk are capable of contributing to the new international rules
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 11 Jan 2008, 01:23

I think it all comes down to the fact that the benefit of the doubt should go to the Indians . . .

One rule could be that the toss is abolished and the Indians get to choose whether they bat or bowl.
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 11 Jan 2008, 01:25

tac wrote:I think it all comes down to the fact that the benefit of the doubt should go to the Indians . . .

One rule could be that the toss is abolished and the Indians get to choose whether they bat or bowl.

rofl...where india decides to bat, right handed opposition bowlers have to bowl left handed - with the old ball
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 11 Jan 2008, 01:34

Another new rule could be that India can declare the opposition innings closed . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 11 Jan 2008, 01:37

...sage suggestion...
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 11 Jan 2008, 02:30

Although impossible under the new horrie rules, on the off chance that the opposition does win, then under no circumstances are they allowed to celebrate.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105884
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Fri 11 Jan 2008, 02:48

skully wrote:Although impossible under the new horrie rules, on the off chance that the opposition does win, then under no circumstances are they allowed to celebrate.

I thought that was already Australia's prerogative?

This rule convinces me that it was CA running international cricket until now. Just passing the baton I guess.
HH_pink
HH_pink

BCCI to run Int cricket - the new rules APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 11 Jan 2008, 02:59

HH_pink wrote:
skully wrote:Although impossible under the new horrie rules, on the off chance that the opposition does win, then under no circumstances are they allowed to celebrate.

I thought that was already Australia's prerogative?

This rule convinces me that it was CA running international cricket until now. Just passing the baton I guess.

in future under the new rules...india will win all series in Australia...Understandably the new regime will correct the historiacl injustice of India never winning a test series in Oz by retrospectively awarding all previous series to India...

in celebration effigies of all previous oz captians will set on fre by gangles, tawnee grigg and spanky
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down