Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islam - what is it all about?

+20
krikri
WideWally
Basil
skully
furriner
horace
Brass Monkey
spangler
Bradman
Lara Lara Laughs
tricycle
beamer
Chivalry Augustus
PeterCS
brockley
lardbucket
JGK
Ethics? The Gall!
taipan
Big Dog
24 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Islam - what is it all about? - Page 8 Empty Re: Islam - what is it all about?

Post by taipan Fri 22 Feb 2019, 19:13

vilkrang wrote:He's not perfect I will happily admit, but he's the only politician for a long time who I believe actually wants to help people and make the country a better place. I've gradually seen the UK turn to shit, helped in large part by wave upon wave of self serving and dishonest politicians from both parties. His record and rhetoric suggest that he isn't one of them.

There's a lie perpetuated in the papers that all of the "nice things" that Corbyn proposes are pipe dreams. Scandinavian countries seem to deliver nice things (countries where not coincidentally there is less of a monumental gap between the richest and the poorest), yet for us it's not possible apparently and we should just accept austerity etc. because that's just how it has to be.

I'm f*cked off with seeing teachers, hospital staff, health and social care etc. be absolutely shafted whilst the c*nt bankers that caused the financial crisis are barely affected. It's not right and out of the two party leaders he is the only one looking to address this disgrace that we are told to accept.

/rant.

Care to explain his "record" to me?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 22 Feb 2019, 19:18

And his support for the jihadi bitch?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 19:19

A 5 second google will tell you everything you need to know.

Or a quick contrast between him and May on https://www.theyworkforyou.com .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 19:21

taipan wrote:And his support for the jihadi bitch?
That's quite a manipulative way of putting it. He's against stripping someone of their citizenship, which is something on the universal declaration of human rights. THE MONSTER.

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 22 Feb 2019, 19:24

So a simple cop out?

Should the jihadi bitch be allowed back into the Uk?

Should she get the sympathy of the U.K. Public?

Did you actually vote on Brexit?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 22 Feb 2019, 19:26

vilkrang wrote:
taipan wrote:And his support for the jihadi bitch?
That's quite a manipulative way of putting it. He's against stripping someone of their citizenship, which is something on the universal declaration of human rights. THE MONSTER.

Has she dual nationality?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 19:30

taipan wrote:
Of course I did. I'll never forget the smug look on the faces of the deluded line of pensioners queuing up to f*ck the country for the generations that will follow them.

And Bangladesh are refusing to recognise her as a national, meaning she doesn't have dual nationality. If she did then I'd be fine with not letting her back.

There's no good option in this situation but if I had to pick it would be to let her back and put her on trial, whilst finding a place for the child, who is completely innocent in all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 22 Feb 2019, 19:41

vilkrang wrote:
taipan wrote:
Of course I did. I'll never forget the smug look on the faces of the deluded line of pensioners queuing up to f*ck the country for the generations that will follow them.

And Bangladesh are refusing to recognise her as a national, meaning she doesn't have dual nationality. If she did then I'd be fine with not letting her back.

There's no good option in this situation but if I had to pick it would be to let her back and put her on trial, whilst finding a place for the child, who is completely innocent in all of this.

Interesting. Didn't those same pensioners vote to join the EU?

So Bangladesh are refusing? Is that in accordance with their nationality laws?

Yeah, I agree. Let the bitch back and gaol her. The kid is innocent.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Fri 22 Feb 2019, 20:03

horace wrote:
Big Dog wrote:
taipan wrote:So Corbyn says the jihadi bitch should return to Britain and needs support

No suprises there. Corbyn is a known terrorist supporter.

Pretty sure he was opposed to the Iraq invasion

He was present at a wreath laying ceremony for the Munich terrorists & has shown support for Hezbollah & Hamas.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 22 Feb 2019, 20:06

So Vilks, is your hero pro or anti brexit?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 20:08

He isn't my hero and as I've said, he is far from perfect. His wavering stance on Brexit certainly being one of his flaws.

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 22 Feb 2019, 20:11

vilkrang wrote:He isn't my hero and as I've said, he is far from perfect. His wavering stance on Brexit certainly being one of his flaws.

And his support for terrorists being another minor flaw?

Do you really think he would be a good PM?

A simple yes or no will suffice
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 22 Feb 2019, 20:13

taipan wrote:
vilkrang wrote:He's not perfect I will happily admit, but he's the only politician for a long time who I believe actually wants to help people and make the country a better place. I've gradually seen the UK turn to shit, helped in large part by wave upon wave of self serving and dishonest politicians from both parties. His record and rhetoric suggest that he isn't one of them.

There's a lie perpetuated in the papers that all of the "nice things" that Corbyn proposes are pipe dreams. Scandinavian countries seem to deliver nice things (countries where not coincidentally there is less of a monumental gap between the richest and the poorest), yet for us it's not possible apparently and we should just accept austerity etc. because that's just how it has to be.

I'm f*cked off with seeing teachers, hospital staff, health and social care etc. be absolutely shafted whilst the c*nt bankers that caused the financial crisis are barely affected. It's not right and out of the two party leaders he is the only one looking to address this disgrace that we are told to accept.

/rant.

Care to explain his "record" to me?

No comment on or off the record?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 20:26

taipan wrote:
vilkrang wrote:He isn't my hero and as I've said, he is far from perfect. His wavering stance on Brexit certainly being one of his flaws.

Do you really think he would be a good PM?

A simple yes or no will suffice
Yes.

And I don't believe he has ever supported terrorists. I'm far more concerned with some of May's shady dealings (never mentioned in the papers, of course).

And I linked you to a site where you can see for yourself, I trust you are able to click on a link and that you can read so I won't just copy and past in to here.

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 22 Feb 2019, 21:44

Back in the days of yore, the Palestinians were supported by and supported the generally secular PLO and Arafat.

Israel initially supported religious opposition to the PLO. Clearly this has been to its ultimate cost. (Oddly enough the West has a more recent track record in replacing secular regimes in the m/e - but then again it is always about oil innit)

Of course Israeli politics in those days still had a strong secular base. Nowadays it is dominated by right wing religious groups.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 23 Feb 2019, 11:52

WHAT IS ISLAM ABOUT? I WILL TELL YOU.

I often work in islamic countries for lots and lots of wonga, the only reason i would ever go to places that see no wrong in:-
Women oppression. Women abuse. Female genital mutilation.
Child marriage. Child sex.
Gay abuse and murder.
Non-moslem oppression, aggression and abuse.
Forced/arranged marriage.
Animal ritual ''sacrifice'' torture.

Islam ruins every country it pollutes and to give 2 examples we saw a woman murdered in public with cheering crowds for ''adultery''. Her uncle raped her, actually, but the judge decided men rule so their words only count as evidence. She was 15 years young.
We also saw a man with 4 daughters all under 12 who were doing manual work in a house garden in 40 degrees temperatures. It turns out they were all his wives. Dirty bastards.
Add to that the gay guy who was given 15 years in prison for holding another guy's hand in the street and it's clear that if we strip away the silly PC, if we ignore the brain dead libtards and extreme left, the truth is that islam is an evil  ideology with NO place in a decent world. The animal ritual torture we saw in Qatar was agonising to see, we left after getting the evidence we needed.
Islam is about take over of the world and having read that vile book of theirs, it's clear that lying, cheating and murder is all ACCEPTABLE to the Islamic faith. Just read the book yourself.
I am an athiest but at least all other religions have moved on in 99% of cases, whereas the quran makes it clear that in 2019 anything goes in the name of world control.
Filthy cult that needs destroying.
92% of world terror since 2001 has been carried out by Moslems.
Moslems have killed and maimed more people in the past 3 years than the KKK have in all their time in existence! Chew on that fact.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 23 Feb 2019, 12:00

My mate is a taxi driver in west Yorkshire. For many addresses, he goes so far then drops people off.
Moslems do not integrate, they establish strongholds and then whilst out-breeding the host nation by having 5.7 kids per couple on average, they simply spread and spread on route to take over. My taxi-driving mate knows many areas around where he lives that are no-go for whites, other religions and even the police sometimes. Sharia Law is heinous but is operating, in effect, already. White women are regularly told to never wear a skirt or dress or low top again if they want to stay alive. Neanderthal twats.
WHO thought that we'd ever see our once-great capital run by a Moslem? Or that the person in charge of UK security would be a Moslem? We have both and a Moslem Prime Minister is simply a matter of time. Kiss your arses goodbye when the PM is a muzzrat.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 23 Feb 2019, 12:05

Governments, inc the Poms need to apply the one child policy using punitive tax measures to arrest popln increase.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 23 Feb 2019, 13:57

Here's a challenge for you guys. Reread Whitburn's posts above, but substitute "Judaism" for "Islam", "Jew" for "Muslim" and "Yid" for any of the other choice epithets he uses. Do that, and you have something that has come straight out of Mein Kampf.

There are elements of Islam that I find perplexing, but this is hate preaching of the highest order. 

Whitburn is a bullshitting toytown twat.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 23 Feb 2019, 14:14

yep
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 23 Feb 2019, 18:18

Basil wrote:Here's a challenge for you guys. Reread Whitburn's posts above, but substitute "Judaism" for "Islam", "Jew" for "Muslim" and "Yid" for any of the other choice epithets he uses. Do that, and you have something that has come straight out of Mein Kampf.

There are elements of Islam that I find perplexing, but this is hate preaching of the highest order. 

Whitburn is a bullshitting toytown twat.

Really? I didn't see you refute any of his comments?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 23 Feb 2019, 19:38

Hard to find any untruths in what Whitburn says.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 23 Feb 2019, 19:51

Big Dog wrote:Hard to find any untruths in what Whitburn says.

Unless you are a Corbynista
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:14

taipan wrote:
Big Dog wrote:Hard to find any untruths in what Whitburn says.

Unless you are a Corbynista
I am hardly a Corbynista. Most people who would disagree with Whitburn aren't.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:27

JUST as an alcoholic can only recover once they accept they HAVE a problem, the generally bad effects and misery and death and suffering caused by an evil cult/religion/ideology can only be tackled if the world at large accept that Islam is itself a massive problem for the free and decent amongst us.
I know far more than most about Islam having worked there often and still do, having read the quran and having been told a lot about it by Hindus and Sikhs who i know quite well. Young women have told me in private just what being in an arranged marriage to a man you don't know is like. Gays have told me what it's like to be targeted and persecuted.
It's a neanderthal evil cult with NO place in 1919 let alone 2019.
'Religion of peace' is the biggest load of bollox ever created. That's like saying the Indian Ocean is totally dry.
Trump has my support for many reasons and one of them is his courage in tackling Islam and all it stands to destroy.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next