Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islam - what is it all about?

+20
krikri
WideWally
Basil
skully
furriner
horace
Brass Monkey
spangler
Bradman
Lara Lara Laughs
tricycle
beamer
Chivalry Augustus
PeterCS
brockley
lardbucket
JGK
Ethics? The Gall!
taipan
Big Dog
24 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Islam - what is it all about? - Page 9 Empty Re: Islam - what is it all about?

Post by whitburn Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:41

taipan wrote:
Big Dog wrote:Hard to find any untruths in what Whitburn says.

Unless you are a Corbynista

Absolutely Nigel.
Those people telling me i have it wrong are simply way out of touch. On this particular subject (tell me i am wrong about cricket by all means and i will be all ears) i know the score because i have been on a steep learning up-curve for a long time regarding Islam. I live and work in those countries.
The Corbyn-fans like Horace Wimp will disagree but then they likely have NO experience of Islam and what it truly IS all about. They just know the libtard / antifa / snowflake agenda.
I tell the truth as often as possible and do not post anything to be popular or appear cool. The minus 7 means absolutely nothing to me, it just shows that i am prepared to say things as they are, more then most. Minus 50 bring it on.
This forum is a very tiny part of my free time but i do enjoy occasional reading of 4 or 5 peoples' posts here and i look for their offerings much more than trawling the forum for hours.
Back on topic, a lot of people have got a real shock coming. Mentioning Christmas was banned in many schools last year in UK so as not to offend. If i told them Ramadan offended me i am sure they would assist me with my wishes....i'd be killed more than likely. Women in London E17 were warned not to go to night clubs dressed attractively ''or else''. What lovely people.
We already have Islamic mayors all over the UK and even London, plus a Home Secretary FFS. Wait until we get a Prime Minister muzzrat, then watch Sharia start to take hold and many of your grandkids will one day live in The Islamic Republic of Britanistan. Far-fetched? 0.6% in 1969 is already 8.1 %, that's a massive rise if you do the numbers. The take over has begun and Australia and USA will fare no better than us.
Oh and one last thing, women in Saudi told me how brutal men are to their wives if they step the slightest out of line. Repulsive filth.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:47

Basil wrote:Here's a challenge for you guys. Reread Whitburn's posts above, but substitute "Judaism" for "Islam", "Jew" for "Muslim" and "Yid" for any of the other choice epithets he uses. Do that, and you have something that has come straight out of Mein Kampf.

There are elements of Islam that I find perplexing, but this is hate preaching of the highest order. 

Whitburn is a bullshitting toytown twat.

You have just proven yourself to be a complete idiot, totally out of touch with reality where islam is concerned.
NONE of it is bullshit, the only BS is what you are spouting you complete TOSSER.
You haven't the slightest clue. I work alongside, under and with Islam so i KNOW what it's all about.
UNLESS of course you are another libtard who AGREES with FGM, animal ritual torture, gay abuse and murder, forced marriage, arranged marriage, women oppression and more. You think that's the way ahead for society? Moron.
NONE of what i say is lies, you MAY not agree with me but i do NOT lie. So take that back you utter wanker.

Last edited by whitburn on Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:49; edited 2 times in total

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:47

Hate preaching? It's the truth you gormless prat. You agree with child sex do you? They do. It's everywhere out there, quite normal. Wake up wussy and smell the coffee FFS.
I have just checked and indeed, the KKK have a much weaker record on murdering people than 21st century moslems, by a towering margin, call it an innings and 300 runs if you like. I bet that's just how they count the numbers Basil, you numpty?
Islam is a filthy and evil heinous CULT and that won't alter because of a few left wing snowflakes on an irrelevant cricket forum. It has NO place in modern life and i see a type of civil war probably coming, because the Brits and Yanks will only take so much pushing by these animals and then the shit will hit the fan.
Islam is the LEAST tolerant religion in the world and more extreme than 1930s Germany in their outlook and aims.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 23 Feb 2019, 21:36

Touched a nerve have I?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 23 Feb 2019, 22:26

Taips and Witless are classic racial supremacists and oxygen thieves.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 23 Feb 2019, 22:31

horace wrote:Taips and Witless are classic racial supremacists and oxygen thieves.

No attempt to debate the facts, just a mindless generalization.

Your parents wasted their money on the expensive Catholic education they gave you.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sun 24 Feb 2019, 05:18

horace wrote:Taips and Witless are classic racial supremacists and oxygen thieves.

Islam is not a race, its an ideology.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 24 Feb 2019, 08:03

You and your wussy mate are Corbynite snowflake pussies with no idea about this subject.
If i was a racist i wouldn't list meeting Brian Lara as one of the best days i've had at any sports event, nor would i be a personal friend of the footballer Dion Dublin. I wouldn't also be very good friends with several Sikhs and Hindus living near me. So stick that up your arse, loser.
You might actually get something right about me one day if you dropped the arrogance and stopped making dimwit ASSUMPTIONS. ASSUME, well you know what that means.
FOR the record, islam isn't a race it's a filthy ideology and cult so you can't even correctly USE the race card as the far left always do at every opportunity, wanker.
FOR the record my black mate who i go to see Newcastle with lists people like you as the worst thing for people like him. He is sick of being baby-sat by people like you who make out that people like him somehow have life so very terrible because of nasty white people. 90% of his mates are white and we are ALL good people.
PS. I have raised a fortune for charity since i was 10 years old and my father did the same. You haven't a clue about me so STFU or have the balls to meet me in person and we'll talk through your problems. I recently donated a year's wages to a charity very close to our hearts because of a tragedy that saw the end of our niece's life at 2 years old.
Stop assuming and start learning, the pair of you.

Last edited by whitburn on Sun 24 Feb 2019, 08:15; edited 1 time in total

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 24 Feb 2019, 08:04

Basil wrote:Touched a nerve have I?

No just talking crap as you always do, making the forum a less pleasant place for everyone. Corbynite.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 24 Feb 2019, 08:14

Big Dog and Taipan, you can't ever make the far left see any kind of sense. I was told in private mail that Basil and Horace are a bit wussy a long time ago and they have proven that quite comfortably. I am about as fazed with them as a 5 minute rain shower watching the black and whites, but sometimes these Marxist plebs need to be pulled up.
For the sake of the forum i will ignore them from now on but the fact is i know Islam inside out and will never ever shirk from telling it as it is. The only oxygen thieves are the left-wingers allowing the UK to be destroyed. Since sad dick khan was mayor of London, AS i predicted when he won, knife crime and rape has doubled and shootings are up massively. To the forum wimps that's probably just coincidence. Libtards, the very worst kind of people for any country.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 24 Feb 2019, 08:54

Seems to be some spice in this thread. Twisted Evil
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105897
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sun 24 Feb 2019, 08:55

The rising crime is down to Tory austerity and lack of funding for essential services... not the religion of the current mayor. You can’t make money out of thin air (even if Corbyn seemingly promises to...)

beamer

Number of posts : 15399

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 24 Feb 2019, 12:17

For curiosity i have just now showed the posts of Basil and Horace to Michael my (black) mate from Gateshead. He said that they haven't got the faintest clue and their guessing games about me are obviously way off target.
He agrees with me FULLY regarding the religion of piss and he also counts me as a very good and loyal friend. He disagrees with me, yes, about certain political ideology, mainly the welfare state, but he is a Trump fan, more than he is not and voted UKIP the election before last. He is one of the people who hate the extreme left painting him as a hard-done by soul abused by awful right wing whites. He is a big guy, has his own close-protection company (they have worked with Cliff Richard, Roger Federer and several big-name footballers in the past) and is no shrinking violet. I suppose he's racist too, according to the two forum wimps? Oh wait, he can't be, as he is black, silly me.
Happy Sunday, we have a family day out today, so pussies Messrs. Horace and Basil, feel free to spout more inaccurate garbage in my absence.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 24 Feb 2019, 12:45

It's a forum. There is no right and wrong, only opinion.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105897
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sun 24 Feb 2019, 14:56

skully wrote:It's a forum. There is no right and wrong, only opinion.
Yeah, though going over the top with hate speech could lead to it getting shut down. I wondered if that had happened earlier on when it was “offline for maintenance”.

I might regret asking this, but whitburn, given your views... what would be your political solution to it, other than a war that would kill half the people on the planet?

beamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 24 Feb 2019, 15:19

beamer wrote:
Yeah, though going over the top with hate speech could lead to it getting shut down. I wondered if that had happened earlier on when it was “offline for maintenance”.

I might regret asking this, but whitburn, given your views... what would be your political solution to it, other than a war that would kill half the people on the planet?
It only takes some randomer dropping by to look at the forum out of curiosity who gets offended by some of the stuff on this thread in particular, or someone deliberately looking for offensive material to report, and it's Goodnight Vienna.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 24 Feb 2019, 15:25

Basil wrote:
beamer wrote:

It only takes some randomer dropping by to look at the forum out of curiosity who gets offended by some of the stuff on this thread in particular, or someone deliberately looking for offensive material to report, and it's Goodnight Vienna.

Well idiotic accusations of racism don't help.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sun 24 Feb 2019, 15:33

I saw he employed the “I’m not racist, some of my best friends are black” defence. You couldn’t make it up! Laughing

beamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 24 Feb 2019, 15:34

taipan wrote:
Basil wrote:
beamer wrote:

Well idiotic accusations of racism don't help
I have certainly called out bigotry, and make no apology to you or anyone else for that. but not racism.

Check out comments about medical experimental on followers of a certain religion if you want to see something truly offensive.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 24 Feb 2019, 16:32

Just look at the situation we have now with India likely boycotting the game against Pakistan. That's because Pakistan is rammed full of Islamic terrorists raised from the cradle to believe that anything goes in the aim of world control. The religion of piss rearing it's fk-ugly head yet again, surprise surprise. YET the UK gives that shower of evil shit a billion pounds a year that it has to borrow to do so.
Basil and Horace are typical snowflakes without a clue, a classic pair of tossers. I've worked in Pakistan, it's a shit hole and Christians and Hindus there have told me a lot about what does NOT make the western press, horrific things i wouldn't even mention here.
Corbyn thankfully is so far left that his MPs are realising that even the worst Tory party for 50 years would still win a GE. The Labour party are a shambles, even worse than the Conservatives.
But as far as Islam is concerned, it ruins every nation in pollutes and there are many examples out there to prove it.
Heinous, scummy cult.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 24 Feb 2019, 16:39

Basil wrote:
taipan wrote:
Basil wrote:
beamer wrote:

I have certainly called out bigotry, and make no apology to you or anyone else for that. but not racism.

Check out comments about medical experimental on followers of a certain religion if you want to see something truly offensive.

I'm not asking for an apology but hope you are not accusing me of bigotry.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 24 Feb 2019, 16:47

taipan wrote:
Basil wrote:
taipan wrote:
Basil wrote:
beamer wrote:

I'm not asking for an apology but hope you are not accusing me of bigotry.
To clarify, I'm not.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 24 Feb 2019, 18:50

One other thing, do as i did and visit a halal slaughterhouse. YUK! That method of killing is shockingly cruel but the welfare of the animals means absolutely nothing, compared to their idiotic religious beliefs.
The whole religion is 100% nonsense anyway, none of it makes the slightest sense and their prophet was statistically and factually a mass-murdering paedophile. Even the 2 FB forum wussies can't dispute that, though they will probably try to knowing how far left they are. 2 billion people raised from the cradle to worship and follow the teachings of a MASS-MURDERING PAEDOPHILE. Add to that a totally false God and you get the picture as to why the religion of piss is a disaster for the free world.
Those animals go through untold suffering and pain, just like the animal ritual torture during their brain dead ''sacrifices'' in the name of Islam. A billion or so of THEM need sacrificing and the world would instantly be a happier and safer place, 100% sure of that.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromage Sun 24 Feb 2019, 21:16

Hello all,

While robust discussion is welcome on this forum, please retain some modicum of respect for your fellow posters. The hosts are watching.

Regards

Fromage
Fromage
Fromage

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2010-05-04
Flag/Background : none

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 25 Feb 2019, 00:17

There are repeated instances of bizarre posting on this subject from one poster. The views expressed are anathema to most posters and are at odds with the views expressed by some of our more conservative members like Taipan and Big Dog, both of whom express their views in a polite and considered way.

I would hate the Forum to be shut down because of one person. Perhaps he will desist. I hope so. When talking cricket he is  sensible and interesting.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next