Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

+13
WideWally
Paul Keating
Red
lardbucket
beamer
embee
Big Dog
horace
taipan
Bradman
skully
JGK
Fred Nerk
17 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 19 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by horace Thu 08 Feb 2018, 11:43

Of course I'd say farq off Seppos, as I have done with one exception - that is Afghanistan. FWIW I also publicly supported Vietnam eactifying Cambodia with my only criticism being they should have gone in earlier
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 19 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by horace Thu 08 Feb 2018, 11:44

If there was a modicum of justice Bush, Blair and Howard should have been tried for war crimes and hung.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 08 Feb 2018, 11:54

Presumably only if found guilty, horrie, or the trial would be pointless.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38068
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 08 Feb 2018, 11:58

horace wrote:Of course I'd say farq off Seppos, as I have done with one exception - that is Afghanistan. FWIW I also publicly supported Vietnam eactifying Cambodia with my only criticism being they should have gone in earlier

Why do I see you as one of the thousands of protesters who spat on returning Vietnam vets??? I guess I'm mistaken.

God help us if:

a) horrie becomes PM, &

b) Indonesia or China invade.

PM horrie: "Hi, is that POTUS? We are being invaded, please help."

POTUS: "Is this the same horrie who told us to fark off when we asked for help in Iraq? Yes? Hey PM horrie - FARK OFF!! Enjoy being raped by the Commies."

Last edited by skully on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 12:01; edited 2 times in total
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105884
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 08 Feb 2018, 12:00

If horrie becomes PM they won't need to invade - he'll invite them in.

116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 08 Feb 2018, 21:38

China does not invade other countries. The US does and we are their dismal lapdogs.

The Iraq invasion was wrong on so many counts. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous. The upshots are ghastly for people in the mid east and elsewhere.

I didn't spit on Vietnam vets. I felt sorry for them and continue to do so as I do for citizens of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. I certainly don't wave flags on ANZAC Day. I leave that to Hooray Henries. (not you Mudge).

horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 08 Feb 2018, 22:53

skully wrote:
Bradman wrote:Well to answer your previous question skulls.  I don't think a person's war record or lack of one necessarily exempts them from answering questions about their parts in said war.  That said he was only doing as he was instructed but both David Kilcullen and Roger Noble have said Iraq was one big farking error and said it before we went in.  Molan's a dinosaur and part of that clique (small TF) in our defence force who believe they are fighting for God, Queen and Country in that order.

That is such fluff and bullshit, Q. Who cares what Kilcullen and Noble thought?? It's what the Govt of the day thought.

As the senior commander of Australia's army, Molan WAS bound to do what his Govt asked him to do. Was he supposed to say "No"?

Mate, he put the army gear on and fought for the Alliance and country. Do you condone Bandt's actions?

A large chunk of the Aus community are up in arms at Bandt's pissweakness. And you?

You pinkos still refuse to answer a question I have put to you over and over again since about 2005. If you were the Govt of the day and the Yanks asked you join the coalition in Iraq, you are telling me you'd say "fark orf"??  

You forget that the Pinkos were in power when we agreed to join the Coalition in the 1st Iraq War in 1991.

What part of that didn't you understand.

I disagree with Molan's politics and if you haven't realised by now that I think the ALP are weak as shite but parts of the whole Iraq thing are something out of an Orwell novel. And I'm also an expert on war crimes (my only real speciality). Basically the winners get to write the rules. If the Nazis had won the war way back when then whoever ran Bomber Command would have been doing the rope dance.

And by the way the White House under the Bush Administration gave a fark what Killcullen (the architect of the surge) thought and Noble was an advisor to the Iraq army during a lot of operations and is currently one of the deputy heads of the US pacific command.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 08 Feb 2018, 23:05

And still no answer on condoning Bandt's comments re: Jim Molan or "would you say no to the US if you were PM and they asked for help in Iraq".

Telling me what you've already told me does not constitute an answer.

I always knew you were a closet Green, just like horrie. Shame on you.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 08 Feb 2018, 23:15

skully wrote:And still no answer on condoning Bandt's comments re: Jim Molan or "would you say no to the US if you were PM and they asked for help in Iraq".

Telling me what you've already told me does not constitute an answer.

I always knew you were a closet Green, just like horrie. Shame on you.

Short answer. Again I don't like his politics but I hope he sues and wins. You can't go around trashing people publicly just because you disagree with their politics I'd even represent him but if I was able to. War crimes is a really fine line nowadays but the cowardice thing was pretty out of line.

But I would have told the US to FO in regards to Iraq. We now know the real meaning of "unintended consequences"..
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 09 Feb 2018, 20:40

I see dickhead Bandt has now issued a longer, apparently* (can't find a transcript) more sincere apology to Jim Molan after the new Senator refused to accept his first pissweak 6 word "I hereby apologise for the statements" mea culpa.

The 2nd apology pledges to donate to a vets association. Molan has accepted this effort.

The smashed avo latte set have a lot to answer for in electing these Green clowns to Parliament.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 09 Feb 2018, 23:05

Its tofu Skully not the humble avo Skully.

And of course to answer your question, I was opposed to Iraq War 1 and 2.

Murdoch, who was one of the cheerleaders for invading Iraq, in essence said the main reason was keeping oil secure and cheap.

Iraq 2 has cost untold deaths and human misery. Its consequences will continue to spin the world out of kilter. If the the three leaders of the Coalition of the Killing don't face the dock, they could do no worse than get on their knees and apologise for their crimes.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 09 Feb 2018, 23:13

By the way I note most organisations and States responsible for the gross abuse of children have yet to commit to compensation.

Truffles has a chance to show leadership on this terrible issue. He should withhold GST funds from the States and remove tax exempt status from the Churches and their organisations. That might get the Catholics, Salvation Army etc moving.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 10 Feb 2018, 00:19

skully wrote:I see dickhead Bandt has now issued a longer, apparently* (can't find a transcript) more sincere apology to Jim Molan after the new Senator refused to accept his first pissweak 6 word "I hereby apologise for the statements" mea culpa.

The 2nd apology pledges to donate to a vets association. Molan has accepted this effort.

The smashed avo latte set have a lot to answer for in electing these Green clowns to Parliament.

I see the SMH is claiming that Molan backed down to Brandt in accepting the second apology. What a strange world the left live in.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 12 Feb 2018, 10:38

More revelations coming out about Baaaaanaby and his alleged wandering ways at official functions.

He'll be lucky to survive I reckon.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 12 Feb 2018, 10:43

Would not have been so bad if he wasn't a bible basher.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 12 Feb 2018, 11:19

horace wrote:Would not have been so bad if he wasn't a bible basher.

Sounds like that wasn't all he bashed.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 12 Feb 2018, 11:20

JGK wrote:

If he bashed his bishop, he wouldn't be in this shit.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 12 Feb 2018, 11:37

taipan wrote:
JGK wrote:

If he bashed his bishop, he wouldn't be in this shit.

Sage observation.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 12 Feb 2018, 23:23

Apparently* Susan Lamb told a pack of porkies as she squeezed out the tears

"The stepmother of Susan Lamb has added doubt to the politician's claims of abandonment she made through tears in Parliament on Wednesday.

The Queensland MP broke down when she claimed she could not renounce her British citizenship because her mother abandoned her at the school gates when she was six, and 'is not around' to provide her marriage certificate.

But her stepmother Maureen Cant said on Friday she was 'deeply hurt and upset' by the story, claiming Ms Lamb lived with her mother Hazel as recently as her wedding.

'She did see her mother,' Ms Cant told The Courier Mail.

'She lived with her, she got married while living with her. My husband and I went to the wedding. Her mother helped organise the wedding.'

Ms Cant - who was married to Ms Lamb's father for more than 20 years - said the day her mother 'never came back' was when her parents separated and a friend was arranged to pick her up.
She claimed her mother then fought for custody of Ms Lamb, who turned her away in favour of her father and herself."

---------------------------------

Resign, woman.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Tue 13 Feb 2018, 23:51

BJ and his now knocked up mistress in late 2016 when she was just a "staffer":

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 19 A5ab8aa1c10036dccd1245f9df56a935?width=650

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 14 Feb 2018, 00:07

politicians lie ... who knew

116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 14 Feb 2018, 00:11

JGK wrote:Some innuendo today in the Murdoch Press of all things that our favourite Kiwi, Barnaby Joyce, is a bit of a root rat.

Prophetic post from last year by MrK.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 14 Feb 2018, 00:25

lardbucket wrote:politicians lie ... who knew

Some, not all Lardy. Bit like saying every priest is a paedophile or every doctor is a peth addict, or every financial adviser is a fraudster or every refugee is a faker or Bruce Francis is not competent in every aspect of life or every spiv cricketer is overrated or every lawyer is an ambulance chasing money grubber.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 14 Feb 2018, 00:37

JGK wrote:BJ and his now knocked up mistress in late 2016 when she was just a "staffer":

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 19 A5ab8aa1c10036dccd1245f9df56a935?width=650

Great Karl,

That is an appalling photo in numerous respects. Wish newspapers would not publish such images. Though it is a useful reminder of the perils and ethical uncertainties when blokes with power have flings with women 20 years younger.

Nikki Savva in the Oz really has it in for Barnaby. Hope she has never had a fling outside wedlock.

I wonder what the greatly missed Bodyline would make of all this. He was a huge BJ fan.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 14 Feb 2018, 01:51

Horace wrote:He was a huge BJ fan.

Who isn't?

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next