Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

+13
WideWally
Paul Keating
Red
lardbucket
beamer
embee
Big Dog
horace
taipan
Bradman
skully
JGK
Fred Nerk
17 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 28 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by JGK Mon 14 May 2018, 04:27

horace wrote:hehehe .. the duffer qbilly browns have sacked an female assistant Fed Minister and replaced her with a white middle aged married man.

Fixed.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 28 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by Bradman Mon 14 May 2018, 04:39

I didn't take he was that old
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 14 May 2018, 04:41

Bradman wrote:I didn't take he was that old

Maybe not.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 14 May 2018, 06:12

Well regardless he's white and married. The libs really know how to fark up a good news week.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Mon 14 May 2018, 08:19

Bradman wrote:Hey embers you see the bets of c and b finally getting recognised?

About time it was recognized. The battle for fire bases Coral & Balmoral was the largest action fought by Australian troops during the whole war. No reason why Long Tan should get all the accolades.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 14 May 2018, 09:27

Well there's probably something about Horatius on the bridge about Long Tan the war was more unpopular by '68 and the cupboard was bare when it came to decorations.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 14 May 2018, 14:07

PMSL @ Kerry O'Brien coming out and urging his ABC "comrades" (sigh) to "go to war" on the Govt over freezing of funding to Aunty.

What a cock!!! Does this Pink Prick not realise that his and all ABC employee salaries are paid by the tax payer and around half of those taxpayers are LNP voters?? Thus impartiality is a requirement??!!!

Farken communist qunt.

Personally, if I was Turncoat I'd make Abbott Minister for Comms & Arts so he'd be boss of the ABC. That'd fix the pricks.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105884
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 14 May 2018, 14:41

skully wrote:PMSL @ Kerry O'Brien coming out and urging his ABC "comrades" (sigh) to "go to war" on the Govt over freezing of funding to Aunty.

What a cock!!! Does this Pink Prick not realise that his and all ABC employee salaries are paid by the tax payer and around half of those taxpayers are LNP voters?? Thus impartiality is a requirement??!!!

Farken communist qunt.

Personally, if I was Turncoat I'd make Abbott Minister for Comms & Arts so he'd be boss of the ABC. That'd fix the pricks.

Not all LNP voters hate the ABC. In fact, the ABC is consistently considered to be the most trusted institution in Australia. If it disappeared, the party responsible for allowing that to happen would be in opposition for years.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 14 May 2018, 18:45

PMSL at the notion of Abbott doing anything that would make him less popular than he already is. When your constituency is a dozen or so Sky commentators who gloss over your lies and really big mistakes if he was to try his hand at the sharp end he'd realise not everyone lives behind a white picket fence.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 14 May 2018, 22:22

JGK wrote:
skully wrote:PMSL @ Kerry O'Brien coming out and urging his ABC "comrades" (sigh) to "go to war" on the Govt over freezing of funding to Aunty.

Farken communist qunt.

Not all LNP voters hate the ABC.   In fact, the ABC is consistently considered to be the most trusted institution in Australia.  If it disappeared, the party responsible for allowing that to happen would be in opposition for years.  

My point wasn't that all LNP voters hate the ABC (my own views aside) nor me having a wish to dissolve the ABC, more about what a massively politically biased pack of qunts the ABC has become, lead by the gerbil-snorting O'Brien.

Someone like Abbott may bring them to heel.

Last edited by skully on Mon 14 May 2018, 22:25; edited 1 time in total
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 14 May 2018, 22:25

Farken communist qunt.

and I'd nationalise News Ltd ...
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 14 May 2018, 22:27

the point is News Ltd is a corrupt vicious SS armband wearing crew. Some of their hack scribblers are beyond re-education.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 14 May 2018, 22:54

But you don't have to buy their rags, h.

Yes, and I don't have to watch Aunty, but I should be able to without being pissed off at the outrageous political bias they exhibit.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 14 May 2018, 23:13

News Ltd are tax evading scumboids who are subsidised by the paye taxpayer. Worse they have been a pernicious influence on Oz culture and politics, let alone the media where they have close to a monopoly.

horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 22 May 2018, 08:09

PMSL at the shrill faux outrage of Penny Wong in Senate Estimates this arvo. She was grilling Mathais Cormann regarding an alleged deal with Pauline Hanson (which is laughable given One Nation's backflip on company taxes) and was going on and on and on about it, before Cormann finally accused her of channelling Hanson. Well, she then went into a high pitched outraged squeal at how insulted she was because Hanson reckoned "her people were overrunning the place". Cormann wasn't implying anything of the sort, he was merely saying she seemed to think she always knew what Hanson was thinking.

LOL, she played the race card and it was a pathetic and embarrassing performance. She'd earlier been caught out sneaking budget papers out of the lock up and refused to give them back to the security officers outside her office.

Let's not forget she is the Pinko leader in the Senate. She's just as embarrassing and incompetent as Shortarse. Wong happily plays the woman, gay or Asian race card whenever it suits her pathetic Pinko grandstanding.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 22 May 2018, 08:21

That is nothing compared to the Ashwin Willemse meltdown on live TV here.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 22 May 2018, 12:22

skully wrote:PMSL at the shrill faux outrage of Penny Wong in Senate Estimates this arvo. She was grilling Mathais Cormann regarding an alleged deal with Pauline Hanson (which is laughable given One Nation's backflip on company taxes) and was going on and on and on about it, before Cormann finally accused her of channelling Hanson. Well, she then went into a high pitched outraged squeal at how insulted she was because Hanson reckoned "her people were overrunning the place". Cormann wasn't implying anything of the sort, he was merely saying she seemed to think she always knew what Hanson was thinking.

LOL, she played the race card and it was a pathetic and embarrassing performance. She'd earlier been caught out sneaking budget papers out of the lock up and refused to give them back to the security officers outside her office.

Let's not forget she is the Pinko leader in the Senate. She's just as embarrassing and incompetent as Shortarse. Wong happily plays the woman, gay or Asian race card whenever it suits her pathetic Pinko grandstanding.

I like Penny Wong.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 22 May 2018, 12:39

Clearly, I don't.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 23 May 2018, 05:13

LJH is a qunt. Just thought I'd throw that in for a bit of balance.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 23 May 2018, 05:37

I'm sure he thinks highly of you, Q.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 24 May 2018, 09:08

Nice sneaky move by the govt to put the 5 byelections on the same weekend as the ALP national conference.

The outrage from the ALP MPs could power a small city.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 24 May 2018, 21:32

Aye. Very amusing.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 24 May 2018, 22:51

Doesn't matter when they hold it, surely ... won't the ALP Commissariat enjoy celebrating 5 bits of really good news at their conference?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38069
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 24 May 2018, 23:04

Shortpants will be delighted if National Conference is postponed/cancelled.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 24 May 2018, 23:11

Does he even know what it's like to be delighted?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38069
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next