Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand v England, 1st Test, Hamilton, 5-9th March

+38
Growler
krikri
DJ_Smerk
Ash
Jiffymix
Don't quote me
The One
doctorspin
Makaveli
bliksem
eowyn
Chivalry Augustus
WideWally
Allan D
Henry Nolonga
taipan
HH_pink
mynah
tac
Mick Sawyer
G.Wood
Geoffrey Trueman
Merlin
doremi
Brass Monkey
freddled gruntbuggly
Lara Lara Laughs
horace
beamer
holcs
JGK
skully
Winkle Spinner
furriner
Eric Air Emu
JKLever
Basil
LeFromage
42 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

New Zealand v England, 1st Test, Hamilton, 5-9th March - Page 2 Empty Re: New Zealand v England, 1st Test, Hamilton, 5-9th March

Post by LeFromage Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:21

Hey, this Elliott fella NZ have picked is a Saffie. What a disgrace.

http://www.ecb.co.uk/england/elliott-out-to-make-his-mark,16513,EN.html
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Zealand v England, 1st Test, Hamilton, 5-9th March - Page 2 Empty Re: New Zealand v England, 1st Test, Hamilton, 5-9th March

Post by Eric Air Emu Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:24

Almost as bad as playing Englishmen.

Roger Twose, what a c*nt.

Last edited by Eric Air Emu on Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a spaz.)
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:24

Dello wrote:Hey, this Elliott fella NZ have picked is a Saffie. What a disgrace.

http://www.ecb.co.uk/england/elliott-out-to-make-his-mark,16513,EN.html

B@stards - picking someone who isn't a born and bred sheep shagger. What's the world coming to?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:26

Eric Air Emu wrote:Almost as playing Englishmen.

What made me laugh about Twose (apart from the fact that he was a Bear) was the Kiwi accent he affected after he had been over there for all of 18 months!
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:28

Basil wrote:

What made me laugh about Twose (apart from the fact that he was a Bear) was the Kiwi accent he affected after he had been over there for all of 18 months!

He's the Joss Stone of fat, crap, journeymen cricketers who used to play for Warwickshire.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:28

Basil wrote:

We even managed to lose a series to a Sheepshagger team containing Roger Twose FFS.

(Just continuing the Poo theme of this thread)
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Air Emu Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:36

I'll throw in my I knew a girl who caught crabs from Roger Twose anecdote because it needs a regular airing.

Who'd sleep with him anyway? He was fat and toothy (and not in a nice Natasha Bedingfield way either).
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:48

Eric Air Emu wrote:I'll throw in my I knew a girl who caught crabs from Roger Twose anecdote because it needs a regular airing.

Who'd sleep with him anyway? He was fat and toothy (and not in a nice Natasha Bedingfield way either).

And he was a Bear - all things considered, he had fark all going for him.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:56

Roger Twose was born in Devon. No wonder he was such a clotted cream.

He was also born, apparently, in the 19th century.

Spoiler:
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 02 Mar 2008, 00:58

Dello wrote:Roger Twose was born in Devon. No wonder he was such a clotted cream.

He was also born, apparently, in the 19th century.

Spoiler:

IIRC, he's related to the Tolchard brothers.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Winkle Spinner Sun 02 Mar 2008, 02:01

Back-pedaling a bit, I can't believe all you big Jesses think that 2 girls 1 cup is all that bad. Unless you've seen fingerslam, you have no conception of the depths to which the internet can plummet.

I think it might feature Jimmy Anderson, though. At least, I choose to believe it's him.
Winkle Spinner
Winkle Spinner

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 02 Mar 2008, 02:17

Dello wrote:
Basil wrote:

He's the Joss Stone of fat, crap, journeymen cricketers who used to play for Warwickshire.

Then there was Andy Moles ...............
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 02 Mar 2008, 02:18

JKLever wrote:
furriner wrote:
JKLever wrote:
Eric Air Emu wrote:I still find cr*p vulgar, unless it's coming out of Nastasha Bedingfield that is.

Don't tell me, you've seen the 2girls1cup video too...

Only video that I never managed to get the guts to see. Read about it and that was enough.

I'm sure its fake though. Looks like Chocolate Mousee..

I've just seen it - comes flooding out like a Mr Whippy.

Whether it's real or not, the only thought I had was: your parents must be so proud...
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 02 Mar 2008, 02:23

JKLever wrote:We even managed to lose a series to a Sheepshagger team containing Roger Twose FFS.

(Just continuing the Poo theme of this thread)
Now that's funny. Very Happy
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2008, 11:30

Dello wrote:
Basil wrote:

Except Joss Stone is good at something.

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Sun 02 Mar 2008, 13:04

I will actually be in NZ this week - shame I'm not going to Hamilton though.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Sun 02 Mar 2008, 18:10

furriner wrote:
JKLever wrote:
Eric Air Emu wrote:I still find cr*p vulgar, unless it's coming out of Nastasha Bedingfield that is.

Don't tell me, you've seen the 2girls1cup video too...

Only video that I never managed to get the guts to see. Read about it and that was enough.

Its not as bad as the video of the depraved hick in the states using a chainsaw to de-head a pig!! Now that was just horribly wrong...

We'll get done horribly by the NZudders. In this test. Don't see us scoring enough runs TBH!
holcs
holcs

Number of posts : 5481
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Air Emu Sun 02 Mar 2008, 18:15

With Ambrose such an unknown quantity it could be a case of five down all out . The Kiwis usually only start batting when 5 down.
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 02 Mar 2008, 21:47

Tail's going to look horrible with Sidebottom coming in at eight.

But what can you do? England's bowlers can barely bowl - it's a bit much expecting them to be able to bat as well.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 02 Mar 2008, 22:34

We've not had a reliable no.8 since Gashley.

Tremlett actually looked like he could do a job there, but we all know how that story ends...
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sun 02 Mar 2008, 23:05

Hopefully Broad's the long term answer to the number 8 problem, but it looks like they don't feel he's quite ready to be a Test regular yet. At the moment as a bowler he perhaps lacks a plan B on the days when things aren't going his way, from what I've seen in the one-day games. But I expect we'll see him at some stage in this series, given the injury record of our other bowlers recently...

beamer

Number of posts : 15399

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sun 02 Mar 2008, 23:25

just read a bit of this thread and have realised that english fans for and for all have come to terms with the abject state of their team's qualities...
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 02 Mar 2008, 23:33

horace wrote:just read a bit of this thread and have realised that english fans for and for all have come to terms with the abject state of their team's qualities...

Have you come to terms with the abject state of your grammar though Horrie?
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sun 02 Mar 2008, 23:38

oops...type and send without checking (obviously)...hopefully you JKL hold great hopes for an English resurgence in this test??
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 02 Mar 2008, 23:45

Not particularly Very Happy
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next