Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL Pre season draft - Tigers take druggie

+7
lardbucket
Paul Keating
Nath
Invader Zim
skully
embee
Zat
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AFL Pre season draft - Tigers take druggie - Page 3 Empty Re: AFL Pre season draft - Tigers take druggie

Post by Invader Zim Wed 17 Dec 2008, 04:51

Zat starting to rival tac in the qunt stakes.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

AFL Pre season draft - Tigers take druggie - Page 3 Empty Re: AFL Pre season draft - Tigers take druggie

Post by Zat Wed 17 Dec 2008, 05:06

I'd rather be a qunt than a bitter fool.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 17 Dec 2008, 11:17

Zim must've had tears rolling down his cheeks as BLB declared himself "clean" in today's Tiges press conference.

Had to laugh at the sniggers from the media, though.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 17 Dec 2008, 11:52

Someone should draw a line in the sand in the vag.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38127
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:00

skully wrote:Zim must've had tears rolling down his cheeks as BLB declared himself "clean" in today's Tiges press conference.

Had to laugh at the sniggers from the media, though.
You really are a tiresome ******, aren't you? Why don't you have another bottle of wine to ease the pain.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:06

Hmm, that's your new line of attack is it? How are those hard abs looking, abstinance boy?

Cous is a serial drug offender and any bullsh!t about second, third and fourth chances is just AFL freakazoids twang to justify his place in your side. It will end in tears. The man is a farkin disgrace to society. And please don't bore me with your "knows nothing about football" line you trot out ad nausem. This ain't about football, sherlock.

Suck it up, Zim, you are not a 12 year old any more.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:13

The man is a farkin disgrace to society.
Excuse ME?!? Are you seriously lecturing us on what is farking decent??!? Are you farking judging someone for substance abuse?!!??! You?!

I know you're a right wing ****** with limited intelligence but this is a new low for even you.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:19

Ho ho ho. Zim, the moral judge of society. Elicit drugs, coke, ice, and fark knows whatever else he smacked up with Mainwaring, compared to an occasional lazy and tidy merlot.

Perspective, sunshine, or at least some common sense. But that's right, you're a rabid AFL supporter. You have no sense, let alone common.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:25

You're a sad sad grubby little man. I pity you.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:29

Is that the best you've got? Farken p!sspoor. Cousins is the low-life grub.

How long before you go into a rant as you did with horrie around an ex-Eagles drug related demise?

You have the biggest card of all to play, Zim. I'm wondering how long before you are willing to be so weak to play it.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:39

More banal bullshit. Easily dealt with...
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:44

Yeah, weak as, as I'd expected.

You keep worshipping your drug lord. I trust you don't ever have any teenagers that you will worry about getting the wrong message from farksticks like Cousins.

Drugs are good, M'kay.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:51

I couldn't believe that the first two stories on Ten sports news tonight were AFL related. And then Rohan Connolly has the audacity to say on Sportstoday that nobody knows that the test match is on, nor cares about it. Some callers promptly rang up to say how much they were enthralled by it. We then had yet another hour or so of boring Ben Cousins talk, an interview with Maxwell an no cricket guests to talk over the day's progress.

Connolly said that AFL is far superior to any other sport in the world.

If that's the case how can a cooking show on SBS outrate it in NSW, the largest state in the country?
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:57

If that's the case how can a cooking show on SBS outrate it in NSW, the largest state in the country?
Oh god, it's now targeting AFL footy.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed 17 Dec 2008, 13:01

Invader Zim wrote:
Oh god, it's now targeting AFL footy.

I have nothing against AFL footy, in fact had a chapter in a book about it published a year or so back. I just hate the way it saturates the news services and newspapers during the summer months. Some of the stories are simply boring pieces about pre-season trained with the normal cliches being spat out by some cod ordinary players.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 17 Dec 2008, 20:50

May I now offer an apology?

I am sorry for starting this thread about a club that is in serious financial shit doing something desperate to raise its profile and therefore the potential sponsorship it can pull from businesses next year.

The global financial clusterfuqq of recent months has demonstrated that greed is an amazing driving force. Greedy businesses will now flock to have their name added to the Tigers' strip, or ground, or tarining gear, or press conference background boards, and the Tigers will make a shitload of oney out of it all.

I'm sorry for being so easily sucked in.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 17 Dec 2008, 23:56

Not sure what AFG thinks of the Tigers signing Kuzons but I had heard they thought their sponsorship had been a waste of money ...
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 21 Dec 2017, 04:47

It took 9 years, but the BLB recruitment worked eventually.

Great thread!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Thu 21 Dec 2017, 14:58

Zat wrote:
Invader Zim wrote:So following a team I've followed all my life is jumping on a bandwagon Suspect.

Sure, whatever...
You pick a team, and stick to it.  Otherwise, WTF has all the 'Beagles' chest beating been about.  Stoopid Wozzie.

That's GIANT statement from Zat ...I trust he isn't feeling the BLUES about it now

embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Thu 21 Dec 2017, 15:00

AFL Pre season draft - Tigers take druggie - Page 3 25498374_1525392897586124_3737503874927342097_n
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 21 Dec 2017, 21:25

Cracking thread. Is Zim still donning the dishwashing gloves?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 21 Dec 2017, 22:20

Wow. zimmy really lost the plot on this issue.

No doubt the Weasels have learnt some painful lessons and are now pretty clean. They were an early Essendon. In the early 90s all their players came back after pre season kilos bigger than the oppo. Malthouse was coach.

While in my mind noone won the 06 premiership, there are doubts about their two Premierships in the early 90s. Someone will eventually write up a history of that era.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 21 Dec 2017, 23:22

I find it highly amusing and a little sad that Zim ranted so passionately in favour of Cousins way back in 2008, and now look at BLB. A complete wreck of a drug-addled grub of a man, much like many of us suspected would be the case.

A very sad example of a champion who went off the rails, but refused to do the work to get permanently clean. And Cousins suffered the same fate. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 22 Dec 2017, 01:25

embee wrote:
Zat wrote:
Invader Zim wrote:So following a team I've followed all my life is jumping on a bandwagon Suspect.

Sure, whatever...
You pick a team, and stick to it.  Otherwise, WTF has all the 'Beagles' chest beating been about.  Stoopid Wozzie.

That's GIANT statement from Zat ...I trust he isn't feeling the BLUES about it now

champagne stuff

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3