Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does Flaming Bails mean to YOU?

+4
Zat
furriner
skully
DJ_Smerk
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What does Flaming Bails mean to YOU? Empty What does Flaming Bails mean to YOU?

Post by DJ_Smerk Sun 11 Jan 2009, 03:01

Well?

To me, it means I can not only get ignored in real life about discussing Cricket, but also on the Net aswell.

Secretly, I'd be lost without FB! Sad
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

What does Flaming Bails mean to YOU? Empty Re: What does Flaming Bails mean to YOU?

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:25

With a face like that (Howard) you will get ignored constantly...

Back to top Go down

What does Flaming Bails mean to YOU? Empty Re: What does Flaming Bails mean to YOU?

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:27

It means I mysteriously lose many hours from each 24 hour period.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105925
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:28

It mean I can talk to and observe the shenanigans of like minded lunatics, qunts.

F*ck me, I'm getting quite maudlin.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:28

Who the hell are you people?

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:29

Well, I'm Smerk. Join us in the circle of Joy.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:40

Sounds a bit festive for mine. There's a bloke who calls himself Henry who's a bit gay, and experienced with circles of joy. Although I think he calls them glory holes...

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:48

Zat wrote:Sounds a bit festive for mine. There's a bloke who calls himself Henry who's a bit gay, and experienced with circles of joy. Although I think he calls them glory holes...
Or daisy chains.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:49

skully wrote:
Zat wrote:Sounds a bit festive for mine. There's a bloke who calls himself Henry who's a bit gay, and experienced with circles of joy. Although I think he calls them glory holes...
Or daisy chains.
Speaking from experience, you SGDT?

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:51

No, just scarred by the horror of Lags' allegedly hacked forum site. monkey
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:00

FB reminds me of my high school because back then during lunch hour i always tried to get to the library computers ASAP and check the cricket score/ post of C4 forum.

Use to get a bit of stick from my friends for that, they felt i was a bit too obsessed with cricket Very Happy
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:03

Too much cricket is never enough (except for JAMODIs and JAMMITTs) and you can never be too obsessed with cricket.

I hope you used the Pakistani phrase for Get Farked on them PP. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:03

how about you all go ****** yourselves?

Yeah, you're all ****** thinking it. ****** dickhead fairies trying to all get along.

The only reason this forum is great is because of confrontation.

So come on, all you terrorist bastards need to ****** off.I know you're there.

PP, used to love your posts, but lets face it, you're a racist bigot. go on, let it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:06

Steady on there, vilky. Shocked
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:07

skully wrote:Too much cricket is never enough (except for JAMODIs and JAMMITTs) and you can never be too obsessed with cricket.

no...i used the American phrase... Very Happy
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:08

It was about at this point last december that I rubbed vilksy the wrong way . . . . . . farkin temping to give it another shot . . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:09

vilkrang wrote:how about you all go ****** yourselves?

Yeah, you're all ****** thinking it. ****** dickhead fairies trying to all get along.

The only reason this forum is great is because of confrontation.

So come on, all you terrorist bastards need to ****** off.I know you're there.

PP, used to love your posts, but lets face it, you're a racist bigot. go on, let it out.

Laughing thats a bit out of bounds i think
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:09

skully wrote:Steady on there, vilky. Shocked
Weirdly enough, I'm so pissed that I don't remember posting that offensive shite. Wasn't very nice though, was it? Soz and all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:12

tac wrote:It was about at this point last december that I rubbed vilksy the wrong way . . . . . . farkin temping to give it another shot . . . .
Really? Don't remember that at all.

And PP:

In general I like your posts, thought the israel thing has made you seem a bit crazy. Obviously their reaction is completely OTT, but at the same time Hamas are idiots for provoking them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:13

tac wrote:It was about at this point last december that I rubbed vilksy the wrong way . . . . . . farkin temping to give it another shot . . . .
Rub me again. It was mesmerising.

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:13

vilkrang wrote:

That's the worry . . . you like too much, you farkin gobshite!
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:14

tac wrote:
vilkrang wrote:

That's the worry . . . you like too much, you farkin gobshite!
Don't stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:27

vilkrang wrote:

And PP:

In general I like your posts, thought the israel thing has made you seem a bit crazy. Obviously their reaction is completely OTT, but at the same time Hamas are idiots for provoking them.

i privately apologized for the aggressive posts to all major contributors in that thread and would like to apologize to you too(especially for the London bombings reference and how the events in Gaza are a recipe for another 7/7 or 9/11)

having said i still feel that whats happening in Gaza is inhumane to say the least and there isn't enough being done to stop the massacre.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2009, 06:40

PlanetPakistan wrote:
vilkrang wrote:

And PP:

i privately apologized for the aggressive posts to all major contributors in that thread and would like to apologize to you too(especially for the London bombings reference and how the events in Gaza are a recipe for another 7/7 or 9/11)

having said i still feel that whats happening in Gaza is inhumane to say the least and there isn't enough being done to stop the massacre.
Mate, Israel's reaction has been fu*king disgusting.

What pisses me off the most though is the fact that innocent people are dying due to Muslims being unable to accept the fact that Israel is a country, and will always be a country.

Whatever your politcal beliefs, rockets and bombs ARE NOT the answer. Quite frankly, Hamas and Israel disgust me.

I feel that I'm getting caught up in all the euphoria, but Obama genuinely fills me heart with hope. I've never been enthused over any leader, but Obama has genuinely made me feel like America can make the world a better place.

Bush will always be remembered for his torture regime, but Obama honestly fills me with hope.

Obama ****** up would be the single most horrific thing to happen in my lifetime. But he seems like such a clever guy and I actually think that he could change the world for the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 07:01

PlanetPakistan wrote:
skully wrote:Too much cricket is never enough (except for JAMODIs and JAMMITTs) and you can never be too obsessed with cricket.

no...i used the American phrase... Very Happy
Huzzah. cheers
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next