Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13yr old Brit dad

+10
furriner
OP Tipping
doctorspin
PlanetPakistan
Brass Monkey
Invader Zim
Bradman
Batman
taipan
*Buckaroo*
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

13yr old Brit dad - Page 2 Empty Re: 13yr old Brit dad

Post by Bradman Mon 16 Feb 2009, 12:17

That was sort of a bastardised version of an old Jewish parable zimmy, though the day I was in India when Gandhi's guards decided to check how reliable a sten gun was get's a chapter all of it's own.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Mon 16 Feb 2009, 12:20

Like I said...get onto it man before you forget it all...
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 16 Feb 2009, 12:29

Oops. Some youngster f*cked another youngster.... OO ER! NEVER happened in my day. Unless you were me or half the rest of the year.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 16 Feb 2009, 12:31

Bradman wrote:Why is it that Subi's can hang shit on countries that manage to change governments without the share price of the local funeral companies going through the roof, and when it comes to social debate, hang the same shit on those countries who have one without large amounts of C4 being part of the equation.

Again what Taips said, and until the rest of the world can have a head of govt walk down the street without being worried about his fellow citizens, let alone his own body guards, blowing him/her away fix your own ****** backyard up first.

India didn't kill Kennedy. But Yankie's own FBI/CIA did. Lots of people got blown away mysteriously on planes by foreign players. You may say what you want to Buckeye, but at least don't post one eyed like you accuse him of. India isn't the only country who has a PM or a President or a Royalty blown up by their own people. South Asia doesn't alone boast of such exclusive examples. Most countries have dirt in their backyards. Some just sweep it under the carpet and hide it better.

Last edited by Batman on Tue 17 Feb 2009, 06:19; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Mon 16 Feb 2009, 14:45

poor thing .. he is getting so riled up.

Before he throws muck at others probably take a moment to remember that what goes around effing comes around like in a farkin spacecraft .. in this case a 13yr old Brit father.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 16 Feb 2009, 22:29

Sad but these things happen....

Hope the son and dad don't wreck their lives.

I also think that these things should NOT be publicized
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorspin Tue 17 Feb 2009, 00:38

They burn young women to death for 'dishonouring" the family if they court a man who is not "desirable" or the wrong religion in some parts of the subcon.

Given a choice, I'll take the 13 year old "dad" despite the Daily Mail's outrage...
doctorspin
doctorspin

13yr old Brit dad - Page 2 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by OP Tipping Tue 17 Feb 2009, 00:52

In 1885, the age of consent in the UK was raised to 13.
OP Tipping
OP Tipping

13yr old Brit dad - Page 2 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4680
Registration date : 2008-01-10
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Tue 17 Feb 2009, 03:21

Bradman wrote:Why is it that Subi's can hang shit on countries that manage to change governments without the share price of the local funeral companies going through the roof, and when it comes to social debate, hang the same shit on those countries who have one without large amounts of C4 being part of the equation.

Again what Taips said, and until the rest of the world can have a head of govt walk down the street without being worried about his fellow citizens, let alone his own body guards, blowing him/her away fix your own ****** backyard up first.

Subis eh? Why is it that people use plurals?

As for 'hanging shit' and whining your nations - if I too can use plurals- have a history of f*cking around in other countries. Of f*cking up other countries. Of f*cking over other peoples.

Fix your own ****** 'outrage'.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 17 Feb 2009, 04:15

I was using the term Subi in relation to the current troubles and their inability to sort them out.

My reference to other democratic countries and their unwillingness to assassinate their leaders actually had only two developed countries in mind, Oz and NZ, and some really tiny islands in the Pacific that make nice cocktails.

Developing countries screamed for independance then made a pig's arse out of it, then cried foul, then asked for help.

I used the Subi reference because most forumers are used to seeing it used in reference to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka and India.

I mean a cornerstone of the Indian struggle for independance was that toffy nosed twit Reggie Dwyer arcing up the Bofurs gun in 1919.

Ironic that the daughter of the Father of Independance tried the same thing in the same place 65 years later and got her arse smoked for her troubles.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 17 Feb 2009, 04:41

Gentlemen, just when you thought you'd reached the bottom of the new depths, start digging some more ...

Boy, 13, 'may not be the baby's father

Seems this Ms. Steadman was also seeing two other boys regularly. Embarassed

Richard Goodsell, 16, told the News of the World that he also shared a bed with the teenager at her home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, at around the time she became pregnant.

Richard, a trainee chef, said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that the baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.

"Even Chantelle's mum asked me if I was the father. If I am the father, I have the right to know."

Richard, who told the paper he slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents What a Face and without using any contraception, said he plans to demand a DNA test is carried out to find out the truth

Tyler Barker, 14, also told the paper he could have fathered Maisie, born at the Eastbourne District General Hospital last week.

He said he slept with Chantelle around nine months ago, again in her own bed.

Realising the gravity of the situation, he added: "I hope it's not me."
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 17 Feb 2009, 04:45

Batman wrote:The story is incomplete. The boy's 'fatherhood' is being challenged by 2 other teenagers, a 16 and a 14 years old respectively. The girl was reported to have gone around with 8 partners at the time she concieved leading to anyone of them being the contender. Ah the joys and pains of growing up...

Hey Vikas ...I think Bucky must have you on ignore ...
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 17 Feb 2009, 04:52

I heard that up to 7 guys were claiming fatherhood. And she's 15??? Blimey.

Obviously nothin' better to do in whatever grimy little town she lives in.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 17 Feb 2009, 04:56

Istant gratification, skully. Kids who have no future prospects figure at least they can feel good with booze, drugs and sex, not realizing that by doing so they are limiting future prospects even further . . . unless the media steps in and gives them overnight celebrity . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 17 Feb 2009, 04:58

Indeed taccy. I had a mate at uni who came from Broken Hill. He said there was nothin' to do except r00t and drink. He'd done the poop shoot before he was 14!!!
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:00

skully wrote:Indeed taccy. I had a mate at uni who came from Broken Hill. He said there was nothin' to do except r00t and drink. He'd done the poop shoot before he was 14!!!

Indeed, skull. The other option, if the town was short on roots, was fighting . . . at 15 I spent each friday and saturday night looking for a blue . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:02

skully wrote:Indeed taccy. I had a mate at uni who came from Broken Hill. He said there was nothin' to do except r00t and drink. He'd done the poop shoot before he was 14!!!

...and he was 16 when he did a female
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:03

embee wrote:

Laughing Never knew Henry lived in Broken Hill either . . . must have been the inspiration for Brokeback Mountain . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:05

Funny, I came from a country down. It was on the coast but I hated the beach (all that sand in ya vagina and stuff) so me and the mates played every sport we could. We used to play every arvo and weekend all year round.

Cricket, all 4 codes of footy, tennis, golf, squash, hockey, and used to ride our bikes until they were worn out.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:07

skully wrote:Funny, I came from a country down. It was on the coast but I hated the beach (all that sand in ya vagina and stuff) so me and the mates played every sport we could. We used to play every arvo and weekend all year round.

Cricket, all 4 codes of footy, tennis, golf, squash, hockey, and used to ride our bikes until they were worn out.

Thats what they did in Pomgolia
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:07

embee wrote:

Probably the other way around. Got bored with girls and tried a walk on the wild side at 16. shrug
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:07

skully wrote:Funny, I came from a country down. It was on the coast but I hated the beach (all that sand in ya vagina and stuff) so me and the mates played every sport we could. We used to play every arvo and weekend all year round.

You probably had better prospects than most of them . . .not that you haven't landed in the shit . . . . so to speak.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:08

embee wrote:

Thats what they did in Pomgolia
Indeed. I almost asked if her name was Malvern Star.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:09

tac wrote:

You probably had better prospects than most of them . . .not that you haven't landed in the shit . . . . so to speak.
[snort]
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 17 Feb 2009, 05:36

I first got farked at 14.

The pilot on the flight from Sydney to Darwin said "We have to turn back".
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next