Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket

+15
furriner
PeterCS
Invader Zim
doremi
taipan
Brass Monkey
Henry
jim rich
JKLever
HH_pink
DJ_Smerk
Batman
The One
Chivalry Augustus
PlanetPakistan
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket Empty Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 29 Mar 2009, 17:35

heard some one say that ICL is finished! and have already released most of the players.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket Empty Re: Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sun 29 Mar 2009, 18:01

This still doesn't explain why you started that FAO Augustus thread. I think that there is some serious sexual tension between us (the attraction is entirely one way, and it's not coming from my way, I might add) and that you just flipped in that one moment and revealed the deepest darkest secret of your heart. I can understand, PP, I'm a bad boy and people like that, I'm also dashingly good looking with my boyishness, but I'm afraid I just cannot reciprocate on this one. I wish you well in all your future relationships but would advise you to steer clear of my pure, unadulterated SEX from now on. I know what you're thinking, I'm gorgeous and unforgettable, but nevertheless it is time to move on.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4864
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket Empty Re: Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket

Post by The One Sun 29 Mar 2009, 18:12

any link for this? cant see the icl lasting too long in this environment

The One

Number of posts : 9035

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun 29 Mar 2009, 18:15

Augustus wrote:This still doesn't explain why you started that FAO Augustus thread. I think that there is some serious sexual tension between us (the attraction is entirely one way, and it's not coming from my way, I might add) and that you just flipped in that one moment and revealed the deepest darkest secret of your heart. I can understand, PP, I'm a bad boy and people like that, I'm also dashingly good looking with my boyishness, but I'm afraid I just cannot reciprocate on this one. I wish you well in all your future relationships but would advise you to steer clear of my pure, unadulterated SEX from now on. I know what you're thinking, I'm gorgeous and unforgettable, but nevertheless it is time to move on.

You are seriously in need of help dude. Go see your shrink this weekend!
suicide
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sun 29 Mar 2009, 18:43

Quite frankly this whole place has gone dullaly mullally.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Sun 29 Mar 2009, 19:26

Gazork Wattoom Chumble Spuzz.
HH_pink
HH_pink

Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 30 Mar 2009, 01:54

Augustus wrote:This still doesn't explain why you started that FAO Augustus thread. I think that there is some serious sexual tension between us (the attraction is entirely one way, and it's not coming from my way, I might add) and that you just flipped in that one moment and revealed the deepest darkest secret of your heart. I can understand, PP, I'm a bad boy and people like that, I'm also dashingly good looking with my boyishness, but I'm afraid I just cannot reciprocate on this one. I wish you well in all your future relationships but would advise you to steer clear of my pure, unadulterated SEX from now on. I know what you're thinking, I'm gorgeous and unforgettable, but nevertheless it is time to move on.

lol...what a weirdo.....

this is exactly why i asked you what the hell is wrong with you?
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Mon 30 Mar 2009, 02:03

Does nobody 'do' off the wall humour anymore?
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jim rich Mon 30 Mar 2009, 12:09

On the subject of the thread:
Shane Bond might instill some life into the snoozers, if he refuses to play in Napier..

jim rich

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 30 Mar 2009, 12:13

Bond is 34 this year and was constantly getting injured even in his prime. I think he'll be past it if picked for NZ again.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jim rich Mon 30 Mar 2009, 12:16

Well, at least he cashed in during the last two years.

jim rich

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 30 Mar 2009, 12:26

PlanetPakistan wrote:heard some one say that ICL is finished! and have already released most of the players.

So it seems the Kiwis and Pak players will be released.
Would like to see if Bond will be immediately available to play India or he will be back in the next Kiwi series after India returns...
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Mon 30 Mar 2009, 12:36

PlanetPakistan wrote:

lol...what a weirdo.....

this is exactly why i asked you what the hell is wrong with you?

Weirdist.

JKLever wrote:Does nobody 'do' off the wall humour anymore?

Strangesenseofhumourist.

Henry wrote:Bond is 34 this year and was constantly getting injured even in his prime. I think he'll be past it if picked for NZ again.

Ageist.

jim rich wrote:Well, at least he cashed in during the last two years.

Casherinduringapurplepatchist.

Batman wrote:
PlanetPakistan wrote:heard some one say that ICL is finished! and have already released most of the players.

So it seems the Kiwis and Pak players will be released.
Would like to see if Bond will be immediately available to play India or he will be back in the next Kiwi series after India returns...

ICList.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 30 Mar 2009, 13:00

Ho yis.... Gus just tanked you all out of the water.

Moribund tosswanks.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 30 Mar 2009, 13:09

Brass Monkey wrote:Ho yis.... Gus just tanked you all out of the water.

Moribund tosswanks.

Agreed, I have been killing myself reading the replies
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Mon 30 Mar 2009, 13:33

Henry wrote:Bond is 34 this year and was constantly getting injured even in his prime. I think he'll be past it if picked for NZ again.

He'd still be twice as good as any other bowler NZ have got.
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Mon 30 Mar 2009, 13:41

Shane Bond might be coming back to international cricket
Unlikely. I think they have to play the Aussies soon.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 30 Mar 2009, 13:44

Shane Bond - the man who makes Fred look hale and hearty.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 30 Mar 2009, 14:46

i don't watch NZ cricket(and now cricket in general) any more but i do remember the last time i watched their game C Martin seemed quite decent.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 30 Mar 2009, 14:47

even if he wins them ONE test match against a half decent team in the next 2 years that will be ONE more than what they have won in the last SEVERAL tries.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Mon 30 Mar 2009, 15:01

Moribund tosswanks.

Phurt, I was chipping away at t'others in Gussies defence....
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Mon 30 Mar 2009, 15:13

The silence is deafening from PP though, it really is. In lieu of a genuine explanation from the poor, tortured soul, I can only assume I was closer to the mark with my own theory than anyone imagined.

Love, unrequited...
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Mon 30 Mar 2009, 16:21

Unrequnted more like Gussy Wink
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 30 Mar 2009, 16:25

PlanetPakistan wrote:i don't watch NZ cricket(and now cricket in general) any more but i do remember the last time i watched their game C Martin seemed quite decent.

Martin is not the bowler now he was between 2002-2005. He was never all that great, but during that period he bowled sharp inswing at 140kph+
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Mon 30 Mar 2009, 16:50

JKLever wrote:

Moribund tosswanks.

Phurt, I was chipping away at t'others in Gussies defence....

Oh, I do apologise then, Mr Lever - it is clear that you are antistrangesenseofhumouristist.

...I think, anyway.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next