Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Africa v Australia, 3rd ODI, Cape Town, Apr 9

+19
WIFAN
JKLever
Naeem
Nath
skully
Bradman
horace
lardbucket
Brass Monkey
Batman
Zat
Invader Zim
freddled gruntbuggly
taipan
embee
Red
JGK
Henry
LeFromage
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

South Africa v Australia, 3rd ODI, Cape Town, Apr 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: South Africa v Australia, 3rd ODI, Cape Town, Apr 9

Post by taipan Wed 08 Apr 2009, 08:42

Red wrote:
taipan wrote:
Red wrote:
freddled gruntbuggly wrote:With a coin toss, you can't predict, you can only guess.

And you feral creature I never predicted the coin toss saying only I'd be surprised if Punter didn't win the toss which is akin to a guess really. I think we're into semantics here.

The funny thing about coin-tossing, a lot of money is invested in this guessing, predicting or otherwise, especially on Anzac ay when two-up becomes the preferred gambling outlet.

So if you said that you would be surprised if Australia didn't win, that wouldn't count as a prediction.

A prediction is when you say what you think will definitely happen. At no stage have I done that regarding the toss, though I did say I expect the winner of the toss to win the match if they bat first. That is tantamount to a prediction. Nothing else I've said is.

Good, glad we have cleared that up. So if Ponting does win the toss we will have no "told you so" BS.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

South Africa v Australia, 3rd ODI, Cape Town, Apr 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: South Africa v Australia, 3rd ODI, Cape Town, Apr 9

Post by Red Wed 08 Apr 2009, 09:15

Zat wrote:Keep digging Debbie. Perhaps you should use a bigger shovel.

It was Taipan who erroneously suggested I'd made a prediction. I've no need of a hole to disappear into to. Maybe you should take issue with his tagging tactics. He'd do Captain Kirk justice.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 08 Apr 2009, 09:18

Red wrote:

It was Taipan who erroneously suggested I'd made a prediction. I've no need of a hole to disappear into to. Maybe you should take issue with his tagging tactics. He'd do Captain Kirk justice.

well most saw it as a prediction.

And it is taipan with a small "t"
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 08 Apr 2009, 09:26

I would think SA are clear favourites to win this one day series again. Might just edge it by a game closely.....

Aus is now pretty much in a place that not too long ago saw teams like India, Pak and Lanka in - They are nearly losing every alternate match they win in both forms. The 3-0, 5-0, 4-1, 2-0 kind of results are now increasingly going the 3-2, 2-1, 1-1, 4-3 way and not necessarily on the winning side either.....

And yeah, the amount of humliating Aussies [unthinkable over a couple of years back] is also on the rise.

How time changes?
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 08 Apr 2009, 10:41

Red wrote:

Let's go back to where this all began...
Red wrote:Not if we win the toss again, which seems likely as Sooky's forgotten how to win a toss.
So saying you think something is likely isn't a prediction? You idiot.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 08 Apr 2009, 10:46

Zat wrote:
Red wrote:

Red wrote:Not if we win the toss again, which seems likely as Sooky's forgotten how to win a toss.

It is likely the sun will come up tomorrow but I am not predicting it.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 08 Apr 2009, 11:03

taipan wrote:
Zat wrote:
Red wrote:

It is likely the sun will come up tomorrow but I am not predicting it.
It might not come up till her highness gets out of bed...

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 08 Apr 2009, 13:34

embee wrote:
Red wrote:
As a matter of interest, will anyone else care to make a prediction? Remember some of the Aussies tipped a thrashing (not me) prior to the Durban match and that turned out to be well off the mark.

You still haven't worked out FOOWing yet , have you....

It does require a mind of exquisite subtelty to work out FOOWing.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed 08 Apr 2009, 13:43

JGK wrote:
embee wrote:
Red wrote:
As a matter of interest, will anyone else care to make a prediction? Remember some of the Aussies tipped a thrashing (not me) prior to the Durban match and that turned out to be well off the mark.

You still haven't worked out FOOWing yet , have you....

It does require a mind of exquisite subtelty to work out FOOWing.

A new word for my lexicon. Smile

Looks like Ntini is being marginalised here. The oversized Morkel might return but Sooky's hedging his bets.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Cricket/AustraliaTourSA/855/45d6d26d5e7b47828ea77d925ec234ef//Younger_Morkel_back
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 08 Apr 2009, 13:45

Wanking over typos eh red? Really, really desperate. You should see the doctor about your hyper-sexed condition....
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 08 Apr 2009, 13:53

Brass Monkey wrote:Wanking over typos eh red? Really, really desperate. You should see the doctor about your hyper-sexed condition....

So danny give her a few to get her over the hump
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed 08 Apr 2009, 14:34

South Africa v Australia, 3rd ODI, Cape Town, Apr 9 - Page 2 Table_cnr_tr
http://www.supersport.co.za/cricket/article.aspx?headline=We%20want%20to%20break%20the%20hoodoo%20-%20Smith&id=295461

Sooky wants to crack the mirror image.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 08 Apr 2009, 22:45

I predict that Red will continue to post internally contradictory camel-toe drivel on this and other threads for as long as it winds others up and amuses 'her' to do so.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38127
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 09 Apr 2009, 02:32

is red a white saffie ex pat???...if yes why does she claim to live here when her natural home is Worst Australia...

I have come to realise smiffy and his saffster team play great exciting cricket, befitting the rainbow nation...
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu 09 Apr 2009, 04:21

Unsurprisingly, this suggests that the toss is critical in this day/night match.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Cricket/245/861a55c10cc045fdb29754ac1707037c//Newlands_toss_critical
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 09 Apr 2009, 04:37

Critical? Oh good, we don't even have to watch. Just let me know who wins the toss; they'll win the match.

Show us your tits.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 09 Apr 2009, 04:51

How was Darwin?
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 09 Apr 2009, 04:55

it evolves, unlike zat, mudge, tac/taips/merls
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 09 Apr 2009, 05:01

What's the record for the highest number of irrelevant anti-Smith posts in one thread? I predict this one's on course to break it.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 09 Apr 2009, 05:08

Bradman wrote:How was Darwin?

... yeah, not bad, I'll have to go for longer next time. Thanks for the locale recommendations.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 09 Apr 2009, 05:22

lardbucket wrote:

... yeah, not bad, I'll have to go for longer next time. Thanks for the locale recommendations.

You're lying. It was too farking hot.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 09 Apr 2009, 05:34

JGK wrote:
lardbucket wrote:

You're lying. It was too farking hot.

There's no such thing whilst there's cold beer and business meetings where you're under dressed only if you haven't worn your new thongs.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 09 Apr 2009, 07:09

this match has more importance now it is clear that we will not win any of the matches against the Stanlanders
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 09 Apr 2009, 10:04

lardbucket wrote:Critical? Oh good, we don't even have to watch. Just let me know who wins the toss; they'll win the match.

Show us your tits.
[snorfle]
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 09 Apr 2009, 11:25

lardbucket wrote:Critical? Oh good, we don't even have to watch. Just let me know who wins the toss; they'll win the match.

Show us your tits.

Ahoy, Jay! I think I've found the 'Red' emoticon... South Africa v Australia, 3rd ODI, Cape Town, Apr 9 - Page 2 Obscene-smiley-1023

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next